Would this be safe? Even if I had a pulse tonight of 130, for a brief period?
I think the high pulse is because my uti is getting worse, so I just wanna take the Cipro NOW instead of waiting till tomorrow. But I'm afraid my heart will stop b/c of the QT interval issue, which is why they interact. It's considered a "moderate" interaction.
I have taken Zith and Cipro together for 4 months before, from LLMD, but because my heart was acting up tonight, I'm worried to combine them. (I'm already on Zith for the Lyme, want to add Cipro for the urinary tract infection).