This is topic Salt / C, what is it hitting do you suppose? in forum Medical Questions at LymeNet Flash.

To visit this topic, use this URL:

Posted by Cattail (Member # 24357) on :
Hi guys. I am on my 4th day of salt/c. I tried it a few months ago, but due to my Dysautonomia, I had to stop. I have been on Atenolol for 14 years and never had a relapse in my Dysautonomia until the salt/c.

I have been successful in a very low dose each day of the salt/c @ 1/8tsp. of each and herxed like mad on the 2nd day!!!!

On the 2nd day I became aching and lethargic, I heard a very loud scream in my left ear when I was awake. It may have been me screaming, but I would have had to have some type of seizure? I also had severe pressure in face, throat, neck, and ribs. It felt like the guts were being squeezed out of me. Basically from my belly button to the top of my head like just before your ears pop, that pressure, all day long. It lasted over 24 hours and wonder if it is parasites, Lyme or what?

I also have tight muscles in the tops of my legs today and chest, but this is minor compared to a few days ago.
Posted by Catgirl (Member # 31149) on :
It sounds like parasites. We are coming up on a full moon, which is typically the worst for me (the week before). The salt/c could be just enough (with whatever else you're taking) to make you herx, particularly this week with the full moon on friday.

I used to hear what I thought was a doorbell ringing while lying in bed (pre lyme diagnosis). This still happens periodically (also have POTS).

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Pressure can also be yeast related, so anything you can take for that will help (where there are parasites, there is yeast). Binders as well as coffee enemas will help clear the toxins from the dying parasites.
Posted by oxygenbabe (Member # 5831) on :
Talk to your doctor as for some this is a dangerous protocol. You could Br salt sensitive. Although the dose is low.
Posted by glm1111 (Member # 16556) on :
According to the Lymestrategies salt/c group, it can kill bb, cysts and parasites. It is TABLE SALT that is dangerous, not SEA SALT!.

Buying the SALT/C PLUS book from Amazon can be very helpful when doing this protocol and gives great guidelines. Good advice from Catgirl. Also drinking coconut water will help balance electrolytes as it is high in potassium and other vitamins and minerals.

Ramping up slowly on salt/c is important, and if you herx too hard, skip a dose until the herx calms down.

Sounds like you are on the

right track. Keep us posted.


Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3