I'm looking for a doctor. I was waiting to see Dr. C. In pa, but it looks like it will be 3 more months before I can see her. I really don't want to wait too much longer. So I'm thinking of going to someone in Maryland. He wrote a book about lyme's disease. Another doctor I was looking into is in north jersey. Her name is Dr. F. I'm sorry I can't give full names. If you have a recommendation please Im me. Thanks.
Posted by sandim (Member # 30251) on :
Sorry the doctor in Maryland is Dr. S.
Posted by Lymetoo (Member # 743) on :
moving to Seeking a Doctor
Please help sandi out!!
Posted by baileypup (Member # 22824) on :
Don't cancel your appt. with Dr. C., she's fantastic....
I can understand not wanting to wait. but maybe another doc could get you started on something while you wait.
Posted by ticksickfamily (Member # 22786) on :
I second what Baileypup says, another fantastic from me !
Posted by Dawn in VA (Member # 9693) on :
I agree that you should get into another doc while you wait. Dr S in MD would be decent for this IMO.