LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » The H-Dilution Method

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The H-Dilution Method
momlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last 2 minutes of the 2 hour presentation on HPU, found here:
http://planetthrive.com/2010/04/hpukpu-protocol-for-lyme-and-autism/

Dr. K. mentions how when Napoleon went to war against Russia, 95% of Napoleons army died of Batonella (Trench Fever)... while the Russian army only 5% died.

An anthropologist discovered that the Russian general made his army spit into cup, mix it with water, dump some water out mix it again... and drink it. This made them immune to the sickness.

This is now known as the H-Dilution Method. Dr. K gives some references listed in the last page of the HPU 2009 document found here: http://bit.ly/g37omg

He also describes how to do this treatment.
Here are Dr. K's instructions:

How to make an auto-nosode and/or energetic supplement (works for any condition that involves derailed immune responses, genetic glitches, malabsorption and other metabolic problems):

* To make energetic supplement, start with drops or ground-up supplement (i.e. 1 drop methyl B12). To make immune tonic, collect specimen (best is tongue scrapings). Stretch with just enough clean water so it�s a liquid. This is your H0 mother tincture.

* Dilute with 5 parts water (5:1) and secuss 50 times. This is your H1.

* Empty bottle to 1/6th of previous content, fill with water. Secuss 50 times. This is your H2

* Continue until H-4. Use Matrix Elektrolyte for next step -instead of water � this sterilizes the content osmotically. This is your H5. Next step with water again. This is your H6, which will be your main treatment for months. Fill into a tincture bottle. Keep this bottle wrapped in alu foil away from electric equipment in a cool place

* H7: to ease into the treatment, take a small amount of H-6 into a second small tincture bottle, add 5 parts water and secuss. This is now an H7. Give 7 drops 4-6 times per day under the tongue. After 1 week � if there is no Herx, discard and use the H6 bottle. Redo this process every 6 weeks. Stay with H6, unless you use ART to fine tune the final dilution

* H6: most supplements need to be given only energetically, not in true biochemical form. This allows for better absorbtion and utilization of this nutrient. Most patients do really well with the H6

* General rule, if energetic testing is not available: if you start with a toxin or allergen, use H7 (in the most sensitive persons a higher dilution may be needed initially). If you start with something good (supplement, medication), use H6. For rapid initiation of detox, use LBR � laser biofield restructuring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been doing this myself for a few days now. I had my NP test the solution on Thursday. I tested strong for the solution.

I have had minor herx reactions and I intend to continue mixing new solutions every 4-6 weeks. It's free and it is doing something!

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will need to get my Chinese translation book to make any sense of this! [Smile] Some of the stuff he recommends is very different for lack of a better word. if it works though, keep going. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
secuss = stir

That stumped me at first.

This is very simple... it seemed complicated to me at first too.

I skipped over it until I heard his explanation in the video... then I studied it... got stuck on secuss for a while... then bought some glass dropper bottles to try it with. ($2 investment)

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement