LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Who has and uses Ionic Foot Bath?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who has and uses Ionic Foot Bath?
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you have a ionic foot bath?
How do you like it.
I do not see many here talk about it and I just really love mine and I think it sure makes a big difference.

HOw about any of you?

[ 01-23-2011, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like the general consensus here is most of these products are a fraud and the water color changes are just due to mechanical reasons, not true detox. That aside, I wish I had one to try right now because I feel awful. That may change my mind!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek. ANy good company tells you the water color change will happen with or without your feet in the water. I did a test and its true. But what I was told that the goopy stuff and slimmy stuff that sticks to the edges of the foot bath and such are from the person.

The color does change for me though and sometimes it more greenish and sometimes more orange or yellow.

But if I do not put my feet it is always just the same rusty brownish color from the array.

And it has none of the slime or sticky stuff in the water or stuck to the edges of the foot bath in the end.

I find it works nicely

Not an end all but I sure do feel better on a bad day or if I have any bit of a herx it helps with the severity of it.

I am surprised there are not other owners

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been getting ion foot baths pretty much every other week since June thru Xmas holidays. Storms and other scheduling issues hav put them on hold for the past few weeks.

I can't claim that they have had any significant impact on my detox, but don't think they hurt either.

I'm going to try cold laser therapy to detox lymph nodes next, and maybe stay with the footbaths for a while longer.

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

PS.. The Cold Laser definately worked much better than a foot bath for me. But I could not afford to by a cold laser machine or I would.

I have even considered trading in my rife and buying one.. They are so effective and getting the detox flowing is just as big of deal for me as killing the bugs.

So though the foot bath I was reading actually even that slime I am talking about they say is from the body and such but is such as small amount like 10 percent of what the real affect of the baths do. They say they work internally overall to get the toxins moving.

I know they do something. That is for sure for me.

Good Luck on the COld Laser and let us know how it goes. I had amazing results using the Derma Ray Machine.

I may go back and do a once a week for another just 4 weeks or something and get a real boost again

I got to say that I feel those cold laser treatments that opened up the blockage in the lymph and got things flowing had a permanent affect on my body and they still move now when before they were stuck and stagnant.

I have done detox work to keep things moving but not the laser treatments so for me I feel they really changed my overall bodies ability to move things through the lymphs.

I did not take them so seriously at first but my goodness. I almost quit them because I would do one on a Friday and be bedridden for like 4 or 5 days and then I was doing it again.

But right when I was about to quit I started to notice that the herx type reaction. No its not really a herx. But the response got shorter and sorter and I then started to just feel better after one ( like your supposed to ).

Then I knew.. Whew It went through the process it should have.

It is a very powerful tool.. The treatments do not take long at all but the affects are so obvious and strong.

You got me thinking of doing some more of them. Its been a good year since I last had them..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement