LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » has your eye lid ever started bleeding for no reason

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has your eye lid ever started bleeding for no reason
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??? i can't believe the things that are happeneing to me

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up???

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like literally bleeds or blood shot bleeds.

I have blood shot, vein red spots that jump around in different spots on my eye lids. In one or two spots today, next week they move to another area of eye lids.

Looks like the inflammation of eye ball itself it causing blood spots to come to surface of skin?

Does that make sense?

lpkayak, explain?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

hmmmm. not sure if it is the same. it is almost like a rash...but part of it is circular...like a bug bite ...and it is bleeding from the middle

also burns when i wash it

i've been afraid to put abx ointmet on it...nt ure if it will drip in eye and if that woudl be ok

its not going away. there is only one spot that bleeds but the rash art is getting bigger

last sept i got a similar rash on my face to the right of this eye...it comes and goes. it never bleeds or burns tho.

i'm 61. is this the kind of skin changes they talk about when you get older?

thanks pam for anwering

--------------------

momlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had something wrong with my eyelid for 10 years... it crusts up and it is darker than the other. Also stings when I wash it.

I am talking about the outside of the eyelid.

lpkayak - you are talking about the inside of the eyelid, not the skin side, right?

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

no-i am talking about the outside...skin side...easy to see

i forgot...just before it started i felt crustys up there...i wondered if something had spattered from cooking or something...but then i saw the ras...its over a week w...if it was a burn or splatter i think it would be gone

do you think its age related? lyme or cos?

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm talking outside skin of eyelid also. My look like I took a pair of tweezers and pinched the skin under blood came to top layer of skin.

But they are not a open sore. Are your open?

lpka, I've also had months of yellow crusty looking stuff form on eye lids(not normal eye crud stuff) and them stringy things too. Funny they've not been there in several months come to think of it.

I was doing some Rifampin for bart in '10???

Do you guys ever laugh and think what a weird group of people we are? It amazing when you think well, I've finally flipped my lid and then someone posts that they have this same sx.

Now does that just mean we're all crazy? Or do we all just need more anti-depressant and some serious therapy with a worm?

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had patches of eczema that sometimes bleed on the eyelid. They can also sting and weep.. The only thing that helped me was betamethasone. It is a corticosteroid but I use so little of it that it doesn't affect me in any adverse way.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

i'll be back later...whatever it is it was new to me in sept and is getting worse...

yeah...we're wierd. i've been like this almost 30 yrs now.

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

thanks lulu-if it keeps up i thinki'll have a dermatologist take a look. i worry it will get infected ...but pam...10 yrs. i guess maybe it won't get infected. just something else to deal with

has a dermo seen it pam?

it is better oor worse each day...i cant figure out why

the worst is now...3 round things bleedign in middle

i wonder if it is a skin tag falling off...or bites...

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

kayak, I went to new dermo back in March and I had a long list of skin stuff for him to look at.

That day after I showed him several questionable area, he said the area on my face/cheek was suspicious. It was flat and he took blade and sliced off. It came back wart something?

Three yrs ago I woke up one day and had yellow pockets/pouches one on each inner eye area where the nose bone is.

I did a internet search and up pops a picture of woman with the yellow eye pouches in the extra same area. They are cholestrol deposits called xanthelasmata.

Went to dermo, she was a waste. She told me what I already knew. Said you can have them removed/treated.

So my new dermo with a brain offered to burn them with acid. Go for it.

So I do have other issues to discuss with him. I've posted about my weird skin eruptions that happen on my elbows, top of feet and under both breast.

He's going to do bioposy and identify. He thinks staph based on how I describe. But could be strep?

So these broken eye lid(outer skin) vessels look like they are possibly from inflammation. Pressure hence blood spots. I have many eye issues from inflammation. So that's a hang out for the bad guys.

So you are actually seeing blood flow from these skin eruptions. Do you have other eye issues?

Critters in your eyes? Are you lyme & co. What co? I look at it like this...your body is giving you hints to things that MIGHT need attn.

Pam

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i've had eye issues for awhile(had lyme 30 yrs)

often have conjunctivitis...but not the bactierial kind you can tx...th virus kind you jst let it run its course

i've had dry eyes forever...1000 mg flaxseed a day helps

blur vision...the thing with tails on lites at nights

and now this on the lids. it is new. they don't always belled...but at least one of the circles did. there are 3 now.

oh yes and i have had sparkly or white floaters in circles or kee shapes for a long long time. they uselly appear dead...not squiggling

but o stopped abx tx in march and that is when a bunch of things have been getting worse

(but my depression went away)

since then i have seen the squiggly things alive...i don't see that much

i also now have black floaters dx as parts of my retina breaking off...but i am not supposed to worry cuz they are not big pieces yet

i'm having trouble not worrying about that...

so many hings wrong and used to ducks not txing anything so i am sort of stuck

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement