LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » best herbal supplement for lyme?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: best herbal supplement for lyme?
AZURE WISH
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am having a ton of complications from the lyme treatment and porphyria treatment.

I may have to go off abx a bit and was wondering your opinions on the best herbal supplement.

I am porbaly getting a rife machine which would help my complications but i will probaly have to wait for it to be made and my mcs is so severe nothing new can come in the house and i cant leave the house. I have a prototype mask (old now) tried to order more but they are out and wont have any for some time.

Thank you for your info and expereinces.

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antiparasitic herbs have been a lifesaver for me. I have taken Humaworm, Hulda Clark and Hanna kroeger. I am currently on Parastroy which seems to be the strongest.

They suggest staying on the herbs for 6 mos and 1 mos off. I have chosen to stay on them for longer because they are working.

The herbs are also antibacterial and antifungal. Getting rid of parasites is key in putting Lyme into remission. Hope you consider this,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for your response. I really just need somethhing for lyme right now. I am far to sick to start treating anyhting else right now. It honestly may kill me to try to treat anything else but if i can get stabalized i will consider it .

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BackinStOlaf
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackinStOlaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD has be on Sprironil, Banderol and Samento

--------------------
First Symptom 9/09
Multiple docs, negative Labcorp test
LLMD: 1/10
Positive Igenex/CDC test
Treatment 2/10
2/10-8/10 Amox, ceftin, zith, flagyl
Currently: Bicillin, Minocycline, still dealing with severe breathing issues

-

Posts: 1121 | From New York, New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree Banderol and Samento would be the ones I would use for Lyme.

As a general non-pharmaceutical abx, I would also recommend Colloidal Silver.. The brand I use, is mostly only available through Practitioners and I called the distributor who assured me that this new Silver will not cause Argyria. To be safe, though, be sure not to use more than the suggested dose and take breaks from it. I alternate it with Teasel Root.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just starting out with the Buhner Protocol (3 1/2 weeks). Going very slow and adding a new herb or increasing amount weekly. Just added 1 capsule (1st chinese herbs) of andrographis this week. Sara at that site can discuss the herbs and their uses.

Last night I was able to remember my dreams or knew I dreamt for the first time is at least 6 years.

I am looking for a new LLMD so thought I would get up on the herbs before starting the ABX's.

MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement