LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What to take to treat PARASITES?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to take to treat PARASITES?
lymegal23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymegal23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to take something to go after parasites. I'm not sure if I have them but from this board I can tell that its a good idea to treat them anyways just in case

What are things I can take to kill parasites that I can buy without prescriptions?

I would want to take something that has all the stuff in one product. so i dont have to buy a bunch of different stuff! THANKS

Posts: 995 | From somewhere out there | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question. I'd like to go after Parasites as well. I am not sure how, though.
I know some people use Parastroy, and things like that.
I am also unsure of what to do when treating parasites while taking antibiotics. I wonder if Parasites can be treated while taking abx?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do a search. There are hundreds of threads on this... or click on page 2, 3, 4, etc for more recent threads.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you do a search - specify that you want SUBJECT ONLY

It will really narrow down the search.

Wormwood
Black Walnut
Cloves
Salt/C

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh...that's good to know about narrowing down the search by subject. Very helpful canefan and TuTu,

Thanks,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parastroy and Salt/C.

I was also on Mebendazole and Albendazole for a couple weeks.

I got my best die off reactions after using psyllium and bentonite drinks in the morning before eating any food or meds. I think they break up the sludge along the colon wall where parasites like to hide.

Lots of good threads in rotation that helped me, just gotta read! and ask more questions if you need to.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grapefruit Seed Extract drops ( nutribiotic )

I am about to try a new form called AGRISEPT L
that has enabled tick battler ( a member here ) and his family to overcome babesia when drugs were ineffective .

I would also include ( personally ) Herb Pharm artemesia annua extract . It is powerful and not pricey . Both of these can be purchased reasonably and kill a wide spectrum of pathogens.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parastroy is good.

I added diatomaceous earth & boron.

I also heard some of the Rain-tree herb combos are good.

http://rain-tree.com/plants.htm

I haven't tried them, yet.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymegal23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymegal23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone!

Yea I've heard alot of people say that PARASTROY is good!

Posts: 995 | From somewhere out there | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go slow & ramp up the dosage. If you have a bad parasite problem - the Parastroy will make you pretty ill. It's not the herbs - it's the die-off. Just my experience...
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymegal,

FYI,Thirty days of an parasite cleanse is not enough for people with Lyme. I have read Parastroy suggests to stay on it for 6 mos and 1 mos off.

If you become symptomatic after that go back on and or do another cleanse such as Hanna Kroeger Wormwood combo. You can also add extra clove capsules to kill the eggs.

I also take plant enzymes (Super Digestaway) which are also antiparasitic plus extra HCL with pepsin. You have to listen to your body and ramp up according to how you are herxing.

You can also take 3 each para rid and 3 para sweep 2 x a day after the third week.Drink plenty of water as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do 30 day cleanses every few months and rife everyweek in between.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which frequencies do you use to rife for parasites?
Posts: 2249 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaire73
Member # 33712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaire73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used ivermectin. it was prescribed. so you get parasites from lyme? i am infested with rodent mites and have caused possibility of lyme and co infection symptoms. i am freaking out! not to mention got a tick bite 2 months ago. fudge cicle!
Posts: 6 | From huntsville, al | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gratitude
Member # 31314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gratitude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing Colonix and the Salt/C protocol.

Its helping.

Posts: 57 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement