LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Black Walnut/Wormwood/CloveTincture For Parasites...OH MY!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Walnut/Wormwood/CloveTincture For Parasites...OH MY!
Hambone
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been through a round of Parastroy, 2 bottles of Grandmas Herbs for Parasites, Deseret Biologicals Parasite Complex( tincture ), and a script of Albendazole ...and handled all of these ok. No bad reactions.

But just for giggles, I bought NOW brand Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex ( also has cloves ), a tincture with THE FOULEST TASTE IN THE WORLD, took 1/2 dropperful and now I feel super super dizzy and hot and weird.

I mixed it in water, and the taste is just absolutely the most disgusting taste I've ever tasted in my life. I read in the reviews on Amazon that it tastes pretty terrible.

But why am I feeling so horrible so soon after taking this brand vs all the other parasite brands I've tried? The other brands have the same ingredients.

Has anybody else tried this one? I feel really really bad now after taking it. My whole body feels hot and I'm dizzy and blaaah.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manybites:
I tried it at the begining and I was sick very sick .because of it I knew that I was loaded.It is powerful.

You tried this brand and it made you sick? HOLY COW I am sick now. Whoa!

I only took 1/2 dropperful and it said you can take 2 dropperfuls. Good thing I didn't do that.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Your reaction sounds quite reasonable but that doesn't make you feel any better, sorry.

Some tinctures are just stronger than others. It's a good idea to always start with just one drop in 1/2 cup of water.

Just ONE DROP per day to start out.

[1/2 dropper is a huge dose for just beginning. Lyme patients are not like others regarding dosing instructions. We are much more sensitive and need to start slow and low.]

See how one drop goes and then increase as you sense fit, gradually.

But, still, this is a powerful mix. There is just no easy way to clobber parasites, IMO, but if this formula is too strong for you even at lower doses, it just might not be right for you.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
Your reaction sounds quite reasonable but that doesn't make you feel any better, sorry.

Some tinctures are just stronger than others. It's a good idea to always start with just one drop in 1/2 cup of water.

Just ONE DROP per day.

See how that goes and then increase as you sense fit, gradually.

But, still, this is a powerful mix. There is just no easy way to clobber parasites, IMO, but if this formula is too strong for you even at lower doses, it just might not be right for you.
-

Thanks Keebler. Strong is an understatement. It is kicking my butt! It better work after all this.
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
There is no quick treatment for parasites. It can take months and years. It's important to go slow and steady.

Clove can be too strong for some people, especially as a tincture. Most parasite treatment is rough but do be careful.

When you start back at just ONE DROP per day, you'll get a sense of if you can proceed to two drops per day, and upward.

Good luck.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I use it, and it's the NOW brand, I get scaly scalp, oily.....sometimes I can feel scraping in my intestines, too. It tends to make me constipated. Go figure...

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Looking back, I can see now that I woke them up / started agitating them last year. I think it was May when I first started the Deseret Biological Parasite Complex, and it was around that same time I started to feel a tickle/movement in my upper abdomen. Then I did Parastroy and the tickling got bigger.

Then last fall I did another round of Parastroy and that's when the thrashing/movement started getting really bad. It hasn't let up, but then I haven't let up the parasite cleanses/ meds either. Just seems like I'm keeping them ****ed off and moving, but not killing them.

Hambone
Member # 29535

GiGi,Gael,SixGoofy, anybody....

Can you share your parasite story? How long it took to treat? What did you feel while treating?

Is it common to go through several treatments and still feel like they are break dancing in your intestines?

When they started coming out, did you feel physical relief?

I want to know EVERYTHING.

I read all these product reviews online, and most of them claim to see parasites coming out within days of starting treatment, and only needing one or two treatments. Why does everything have to be so much more difficult for Lyme people? I read a story about a man taking just one prescription pill and killing a massive tapeworm that came right out.

I think mine(if I have one...sure feels like it) should be named Rocky. [bow]

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might not just be tapeworms. There are alot of other parasites...

It takes time. You just have to go through it. If the herbs aren't quite strong enough, you may need to take the drugs. Dr. K/Dr. Y. have a good protocol with drugs.

You said it - you just may be getting them riled up with herbs that aren't strong enough to kill them off. They can lay millions of eggs - it takes time. They can build up resistance to probably anything. It's good to rotate the treatments.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Badtick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badtick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad that I'm not the only one. I just tried it again last week after a questionable brief first experience. I will say that I have tolerated some nasty combos over the years but holy $^*t this stuff messed me up. Took a half dropper and only just starting to recover a week and a half later.
Posts: 184 | From CT | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could I ask how you all know you have parasites? I know some people who have kicked Lyme after a year+ of ABX without the parasite tx. Just curious.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement