LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Help with Fry Results

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with Fry Results
Larae30
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larae30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dr. emailed me the jist of my Fry results and is sending me the copies. Here is what he says:

-Shows a typical Lyme Cyst, surrounded by biofilms. These can also be caused by some strains of Babesia

-Shows many adherent coccobacilli to red blood cells. This is most commonly Bartonella.

-Shows protozoan embedded in biofilms, suggestive of Fry 1953

I don't know if I can tolerate any more meds? Let alone afford more...

What do you all think? I have been treating for lyme for 5 months and for babs for about 3 months now.

--------------------
Treating lyme, bart and babs

Posts: 506 | From NE | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advise is to call the lab, they can and will talk to you about the test results.

If you have only been treating for 5 months and babs for 3 months, I'm sorry to say, but in my book, that's not a very long time.

I treated my lyme/babs for over two years the first time.

Now in treatment for over 4 yrs with what probably was FL1953 the whole time.

I will do this for life if it makes me feel good.

It has been said: for as long as you had this left untreated, is the amount of time that you will have to treat it.

Google the lab, you'll find the phone number from that. Fry labs, Scottsdale, AZ

With the FL1953, there is a cheaper way to treat it. It's the low fat eating. 10-15 grams a day. There is lots of info on this in this site, do a search for it all.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larae30
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larae30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I know I haven't been treating for a long time. I just cannot believe this is all from a bug I never saw.

It all started for me last summer after an outdoorsy trip to Austin, so I haven't even had it a year...

My LLMD said low fat, but with malarone, I'm supposed to eat fat?

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From NE | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a choice you need to make. I take malarone and do not take fat with it.

Rules on paper from the RX company do not follow the game of FL1953. That's my opinion.

I never saw a bug either. I have had this for years we figure. Skeeter? horse fly? flea? chiggers in lakes? spider? who knows.

Just remember to watch fat grams with things you eat. You can herx with low fat at first too. The biofilm surrounding the protozoan is 'fed' from our fat grams. Starving it, the biofilm thins out and the malarone and abx can hit it better. There's a scientific rendering of all that, but that was my common sense version.

I've gone to that dr. from the lab for 4 yrs now.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larae30
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35220

Yeah, the low fat thing will be hard. I honestly do not eat that much fat and it is mostly 'good' fat, but I just looked and 1 avocado has like 30g of fat...

Don't our bodies need good fats to survive?!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement