LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rifing...Did it cure you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rifing...Did it cure you?
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickLYme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there is a thread about this already...I have read though it but it's overwhelming with all the responses.

How many of you were "cured" from the rifing? I am scared to consider it,....but desperate at this point? Do you recommend it? Do I need Dr. approval?

Thanks!

Posts: 148 | From AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifing worked for me. I'm mostly symptom-free and live a normal, unhindered life, except for the time i have to spend doing maintenance rifing.

The symptoms build up, then i run the machine every few days and knock down the symptoms. I've been rifing, and off abx, for 2 1/2 years. I have fewer symptoms now than when i started.

You don't need a doctor's approval. Many doctors have never heard of rifing; you can teach them something!

Have you been on antibiotics? Is your bacterial load high or low? If you are heavily infected, you may be rifing for a long time in short doses, to minimize the herx or die-off reactions.

One terrific advantage of the rife machine is that you can rife for different coinfections as well as lyme,concurrently; whereas you couldn't take enough heavy medications to attack all your coinfections, probably, at the same time.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amk33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amk33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly (is that your name or am I slow and it's some kind of quote? Lol), what machine do you have? I have a coil machine, and have never noticed any herxing or improvement from it at 432, 832, 570. Interestingly, I tried it on my son at 832 for his bart (has obvious bart streaks) for 3 mins. He had insomnia from it (couldn't sleep til 5am), which can be a herx. He has never had insomnia like this before.

So, I have seen proof that it works. Just not on me. I haven't treated my son again because he is afraid he won't be able to sleep, and miss school again. We are going to do it over the summer.

Posts: 418 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly is a fake name, an alias. She tricked me too with that one. [Smile] Her real name is Bicillin Diflucan.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickLYme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so interesting. I SOOOO badly want to feel better more than anything. Even if I have to do lifetime maintenance. I am going to ask my Dr. if she is familiar with this. In addition with my started treatment, I am only on immune boosting herbs and naturals. I have had horrible insomnia some nights, and others more extreme fatigue....so I guess this is a sign I am herxing? I don't know what a herx is or that I have ever had one...
Posts: 148 | From AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
You would not herx from herbs that are not directly addressing infection. But you can feel worse with some, for other reasons.

Be very cautious about "immune boosting herbs" as the immune system is already pretty toasted and worn out from being in overdrive for so long.

"Boosting" can destroy you - and create insomnia and worsen fatigue & actually worsen many symptoms.

"Support" - "Modulating" - or "Balance" is what it's about - not "boosting". We can't handle the "blast" that most "boosting" creates.

Best to see only ILADS educated lyme literate MD or ND (or similar). Only an ILADS educated doctor will understand the unique characteristics of lyme.

Most other doctors guess about this and they can get it so very wrong.

Do not follow advice from just any website for herbs, either. Again, advice for the general public may not work for someone with lyme.

Lyme changes so much about how the body works (or does not).
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
When considering herbal / nutritional / adjunct methods:

if at all possible - because each person & each case is different - it's best to consult with an ILADS-educated LL (lyme literate) doctor who has completed four years of post-graduate medical education in the field of herbal and nutritional medicine -

- and someone who is current with ILADS' research & presentations, past and present.

Many LL NDs incorporate antibiotics (depending upon the licensing laws in their state). Some LLMDs and LL NDs have good working relationships.

When possible, it's great to have both a LLMD and LL ND and even better when they have a long-standing professional relationship.

-----------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/13964

How to find an ILADS-educated LL:

N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor);

L.Ac. (Acupuncturist);

D.Ay. (Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine);

D.O.M. (Doctor of Oriental Medicine);

Integrative / Holistic M.D., etc. (Be aware that those in this category can have various levels of formal herbal &/or nutritional education, perhaps even just a short course. Do ask first.)

Links to many articles and books by holistic-minded LL doctors of various degrees who all have this basic approach in common:

Understanding of the importance of addressing the infection(s) fully head-on with specific measures from all corners of medicine;

knowing which supplements have direct impact, which are only support and which are both.

You can compare and contrast many approaches.

BASIC HERBAL EDUCATIONAL & SAFETY links,

BODY WORK links with safety tailored to lyme patients,

LOW HEAT INFRARED SAUNA detail,

BIONIC 880 (& PE-1) links, and

RIFE links.

===============================

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=013239;p=0

What ILADS is

& WHY you need an ILADS-educated, Lyme Literate Doctor (whether LLMD or LL ND, or both)
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
Polly is a fake name, an alias. She tricked me too with that one. [Smile] Her real name is Bicillin Diflucan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I am totally changing my name to The Flagyl Floozy.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amk33----
The numbers you are using are not enough!

Try some more! Try 612 for lyme!

Do you know the CAFL List? It has MANY frequencies for MANY problems!

Here are some frequencies for different strains of Bartonella , from a different forum:
[Rife] Re: Different Frequencies

Russell S
TO:
[email protected]

Friday, June 1, 2012 5:06 AM

You might google josha parker he has a different rife club but I have not looked to greatly into it just yet. Rather I have just been collecting and collating

Here is a short example. One email set out of many I enjoy

Here's the Bartonella Deactivation Sets:

Bartonella

Bartonella bacilliformis
Bartonella bacilliformis is the etiologic agent of
Carrion�s disease or Oroya fever(acute phase of infection)
and Verruga peruanaor Peruvian wart(chronic phase of
infection). The acute phase of the disease is a life
threatening disease characterized by massive invasion of
bartonella to human red blood cells and consequently an
acute hemolysis and fever. If the infection is not
treated the case fatality rate is 40 to 85% Patients
in this phase of the infection can be complicated by
overwhelming infections primarily by enterobacterias
(Salmonella spp) and parasites (Toxoplasma gondii,
Pneumocystis jirovecci). The chronic phase is
characterized by benign eruptive lesions that are
pruritic and bleeding, and other symptoms like malaise
and osteoarticular pain. Bartonella can be isolated
from blood cultures and secretion of the lesions in
people from endemic areas.

Bartonella bacilliformis KC583

Bartonella clarridgeiae
Cat scratch disease (CSD) (also known as "Cat scratch
fever", "Inoculation lymphoreticulosis", and "Subacute
regional lymphadenitis") is a usually benign infectious
disease caused by the intracellular bacterium Bartonella
clarridgeiae.

Bartonella clarridgeiae 73

Bartonella grahamii
One of the causes of Endocarditisand Neuroretinitis.

Bartonella grahamii as4aup

Bartonella henselae
Bartonella henselae, formerly Rochalim�a, is a
proteobacterium that can cause bacteremia, endocarditis,
bacillary angiomatosis, and peliosis hepatis. It is also
the causative agent of cat-scratch disease(Bartonellosis)
which, as the name suggests, occurs after a cat bite or
scratch. The disease is characterized by lymphadenopathy
(swelling of the lymph nodes) and fever.

Peliosis hepatis caused by B. henselae can occur alone
or develop with cutaneous bacillary angiomatosisor
bacteremia. Patients with peliosis hepatitis present with
gastrointestinal symptoms, fever, chills, and an enlarged
liver and spleen containing blood-filled cavities. This
systemic disease is mostly seen in patients infected with
HIV and other immunocompromised individuals.

Bartonella henselae str. Houston-1

Bartonella quintana
Bartonella quintana, originally known as Rochalimaea
quintana, and "Rickettsia quintana", is a microorganism
that is transmitted by the human body louse. This
microorganism is the caustative agent of trench fever.
This bacteria resulted in over 1 million soldiers in
Europe during World War I being infected with Trench
Fever.

Bartonella quintana str. Toulouse

Bartonella tribocorum
A new cause of Endocarditis.

Bartonella tribocorum CIP 105476

These are Genomic Harmonic Frequency Patterns.
They are not meant to be converged or used in sweeps.
All eight frequencies of the pattern should be ran at
the same time with a 3.1mHz carrier wave.

Craig Ledwell OMD 10/11/2011

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a post about Bart frequencies:
Who stumbled upon 357?
Any other Quintana frequencies?

Bartonella Henslae

357 (strongly recommended)
800 (Strongly Suggested)
831 thru 834 [832 especially] (Strongly Suggested)
842 (Strongly Suggested)
864 (Strongly Suggested)

Bartonella Quintana

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a post about coiling for BArt:

(1K+ posts)
Member # 22149

posted 27 May, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMGosh!

I just ran my first DNA frequency.
I did 2 minutes on the gut (for Bart)

And it BY FAR had the most impact of any frequency I've ever run.

The twitching was intense, I got blurred vision immediately after, and I'm already sick to my stomach.

All I can say is holy crap - I was not expecting it to be that powerful.

So Coil'ers... the frequency I ran was just a lil over 1000 (first time I've run one that high)
The amp fan turned on right at 2 minutes.

So does this mean I don't need 13 AMPS to run this frequency?

I can use lower amplitude? (maybe 10 or so)

[ 05-27-2011, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

posted 27 May, 2011

Those DNA frequencies can take you by surprise. The Bart one seems to hit pretty hard.

The one I am using for the MAP bacteria related to my Crohn's, is messing with me a lot. I have stopped using it for now, because of the gut pains it is causing, but will continue when I have a chance to be ill for a while.

I suspect the bacteria is inter cellular like its cousin Tuberculosis. There is going to be some suffering involved, but it gives me a shot at a cure, instead of the array of inadequate treatments for the disease.

Good luck with the Bart, and keep us posted.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's another post about Bart frequencies:
--------------------------------

Subject: Bart 842 664 967 1664 3328 6656 13312 840-842 swp 848-850 swp 844-846 swp 842-844 swp

CD there are tons of bart freq. to use recently I have been getting good die off from
840-842 sweep
848-850 sweep
844-846 sweep
842-844 sweep

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
SickLYme,

I know you said you've seen the discussion thread but wanted to post your question, separate from that.

For others to add to their links collections:
--------------------------------------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS SET

Including the discussion thread here at LymeNet
-

amk33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amk33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp- too funny
!
"Polly", thanks for taking the time to post al those frequencies! I will look into it. The maker of my machine believed that those basic frequencies were enough. I have seen the list on electroherbalism, but it's so hard to choose which ones. And, coil machines can only do one at a time, and not the higher frequencies.

I'm working on 4 hrs of sleep today, so brain is mush, but will reread your posts tomorrow. Thanks again. [Smile]

Posts: 418 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

amk33----

There are 2 reasons why you should use more different frequencies:

1) Resistance. You don't want a pathogen to get used to a single treatment, whether a drug or a frequency.

2) Effectiveness. Find something that works!

You said "have never noticed any herxing or improvement from it at 432, 832, 570." And you think they work??

That is ONE frequency each for lyme, Babs and Bart! You should really try 612 for lyme. Dan's wife and i don't respond at all to 432.

If you aren't herxing or improving, you really need to try more frequencies!

PollyPolygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

SickLYme --- Sorry i diverted your thread.

I have a GB-4000 and i recommend it.
There are other kinds.

The Doug coil that amk33 has is highly regarded. It's different. It's not a contact machine that you hook up to with wires, like the GB-4000. The Doug coil is an electromagnetic coil that you hold close to your body, that kills microbes with a magnetic field.

Springshowers has a BCX-Ultra which she likes, and there are other kinds.

Ask some more Q's!

PollyPolygonum

amk33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13206

No, it's not working for me. But, I do believe my son herxed with 832.
Bumping up, so I can get these frequencies recorded..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement