LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What are YOUR toxicity symptoms???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are YOUR toxicity symptoms???
fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will any of you share the symptoms (you have learned to decipher) that start happening to your body when you know you are becoming too toxic?

One of mine is my legs start getting extremely weak...and extreme fatigue

Can herxing cause losing the ability to walk?

[ 07-30-2012, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: fourwinds ]

Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like all of my veins are clogged or swollen. I also think extreme fatigue for me can be a sign of toxicity but not always.
Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently i have been dealing with a moldy house and chemicles to stop the wetness and mold and overnight my floaters changed. i have thousands of tiny dots that have a black outline and then clear middle. i see them all the time...not just when looking into certain light.

i feel like they have to be from the mold or paints and fungacides...and i feel like i have to do some heavy duty detox...but still dealing with living situation

i wonder if other ppl in mold get this

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head and neck ache, extreme fatigue, moodiness, foghead
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My head and neck get hot and feel like there is poison in them, if that makes any sense. Clammy, tired, depressed, sometimes suicidal. Horrendous fatigue.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get flashing lights in my vision. Also dealing with a big black mold issue in my house and needing to use some chemicals.Ever since I found the mold the flashing lights are back.

When my liver enzymes were getting high I would get alot more night sweats and flushing..

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Air hunger (like I can't get enough air)
- chills (classic herx)
- strong fatigue
- hungry feeling like nothing can stop hunger (feels like eating protein like eggs or oily stuff like butter or cream)
- heavy legs (it can lead to total body paralisy)
- headache
- extreme anxiety
- feel confused
- can't sleep, night terrors
- GI problems, like diarrhea or constipation, or gas, or pain
- liver gets clogged. I got often pain in the liver.
- kidney can get painful (back pain).

I learned these were herx symptoms by taking binders and feeling VERY well after.

Binders were not killing, so I knew these symptoms came from toxins.

Finding binders and cleansers for the EXACT problem we have is very hard. I used energetic tests to find out.

Chlorella helped me tons, but I used many other stuff. Different critters dying require different binders.

Good luck!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you take chlorella WITH your herbs/medications?

mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone... just comparing my symptoms to what others experience (helps keep me sane ??)

@Brussels... seems I am finding that when I am toxic my legs stop working (toxins AND inflammation)... so it helps to know others experience this.

Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

quote:
Originally posted by lymewreck36:
can you take chlorella WITH your herbs/medications?

mary

I don't worry about the timing... chorella is aDsorbant (not aBsorbant like charcoal and bentonite).

[ 08-04-2012, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: fourwinds ]

pme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like all my organs are backed up, even if my liver enzymes test fine. I feel toxic now but do feel as if my LLMD discounts this observation. I have a lot of internal organ pain (not severe) but everything just feels sort of backed up and sluggish.

Many of the symptoms mentione above also seem to be related to herxing for me (neck pain fatigue etc.)

--------------------
Tick bite in 2006, bullseye rash, treated with 2 rounds of 2 weeks of doxy. (once in 2006, once in 2009)
Dx with chronic Lyme May 2011.
LLMD April 2012, Treating with omnicef/zith
Lots of supplements!

Posts: 640 | From Connecticut | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement