LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Byron White A-L

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Byron White A-L
ArtistDi
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistDi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone with recent experience with this? Good experiences? Any improvement? Relapse?

Thank you.
Artist

Posts: 1567 | From Hatfield, MA, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistDi
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistDi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up
Posts: 1567 | From Hatfield, MA, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI DI!!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had good luck with this. I took it with ABX initially. You need to start very slowly at just 1 drop (some people even do a half drop by drinking only half the water in small cup that you have placed 1 drop into). Listen to your body and do not increase dosage if you have any herxing.

I eventually reached 20 drops and stayed there for a while. I stopped when I developed a yeast infection. After my break, I started samento and banderol because of its cyst busting and biofilm busting qualities.

The AL complex seemed to improve my immune system and overall feeling of wellness. I would like to go back on this and some of the other BW formulas in the near future.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistDi
Member # 2297

Thanks for your reply. From what I read, it seems really potent. Does it act like antibiotics then, if it caused a yeast infection?
Somehow, I didn't expect that, and thought it would be akin to Samento. I took a dose last night, and it did kick butt. I was rather surprised by its effect and am trying to ascertain whether this my symptoms are immune-related (side effect) or herxeimer.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually think it was the ABX that caused my yeast infection and it was a coincidence that when I restarted the BW herbs, the yeast symptoms acted up. I know there are some that are very sensitive to the alcohol in the elixers and that can cause yeast to thrive.

But since I stopped the BW herbs, I have taken many other elixers (Samento, banderol, crypto, and more) and had no problems with the alcohol causing yeast flare ups.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not surprised it kicked butt. These herbs are very strong. It sounds like a herx from the BW. If that's the case, you may need a lower dose.

Both BW and crypto gave me yeast.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I've recently started crypto and have taken it 6 drops a day. This week I started BW A-L and it doesn't seem to be affecting me that much at 1 drop a day.

I do have fatigue spells and take naps, but I always seem to have that off and on.

However, I don't know if it's the full moon or the drops, but my anxiety level has increased. I think it may be the drops, because certain abx have the same effect on me.

I'm on nystatin for yeast and I take Florastor and eat yogurt. Would this help in preventing yeast?

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistDi
Member # 2297

Hey Lymetoo! Wow...I am concerned about BW causing yeast, as I have candida right now. Maybe I will address the yeast first.
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would b.w. cause yeast? There are plenty of yeast fighting herbs in the tinctures. Is it due to the grape alcohol?

B.W. A-FNG is specifically for yeast issues.

I'm confused about this.....

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an FYI, I have bad candida issues, and BW formulas have never exacerbated them at all. If anything, they improve the situation, as they help the immune system. Not everyone is bothered by the tiny amout of alcohol. Don't let it discourage you from trying them, I've found them to be potent and very good.
Also, there is a way to "evaporate" the alcohol out of them that others have spoken about on here..

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I agree. It was not the small amount of grape alcohol that caused the yeast for me. It was the ABX I was on! But it was just a coincidence that my symptoms flared when I would try to reintroduce the BW herbs. Since off ABX, I have since tried them and had no symptoms at all of yeast infection. Hope this helps to clear up any misunderstanding on this!
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desertwind, yes it's the alcohol that does it for some people. I know it sounds weird, but A-Fng actually gave me yeast. I'm guessing it has a higher alcohol content.

CherylSue, naps are indicative of yeast with me. And the anxiety was parasites for me as well.

Dbpei, it sounds like the combination of BW herbs and abx together were bothering you. You eliminated one of them and felt better (2-1=1). Less in the apple cart.

ArtistDi, I had yeast before during and after I was on these drops. There are things you can do to make them tolerable (below). They're worth doing, IMO.

I wasn't on abx when I took BW herbs and they definitely gave me yeast. Because I was so yeast sensitive, I was told to evaporate the drops in a bowl by placing that bowl into another with warm water (I think this is on BW website too). It took longer to get the daily dosages together, but this procedure reduced enough of the alcohol content for me to tolerate them for a while. It was worth it. I also upped my probiotics (helped).

I did relapse with lyme, but that was due to stress, not the herbs. The herbs also got rid of one of my co infections (worth all of it).

For anyone here who is yeast sensitive, heavy metals and toxins turned out to be the dominant player behind my yeast issues--then parasites. The heavy metals, parasites and yeast are all intertwined. I did everything right to little avail prior to discovering this. I ate Burrascano's anti candida diet and I still had terrible yeast.

Metals are key.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement