LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » how i stopped SORE TEETH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how i stopped SORE TEETH
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot of people are complaining about tooth pain that isn't dental problem

I was having a lot of trouble also . years ago a biological dentist told me to brush my teeth with salt . I used the Himalayan Pink Salt 4 years and had no problems

the last few years I've been using Tea Tree toothpaste at times. my pain started when I hadn't used the salts in a while

usually within 2 or 3 days of going back to the salt my tooth pain goes away

have no idea why but it's happened many times I don't know if
regular sea salt will work all I know is it works for me and I was getting really scared that I had to go back to the dentist

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The salt penetrates the gums & it partly gets absorbed. It takes a while (days to weeks) for it to work on the teeth/gums, as it clears & penetrates deeper with each use.

I have had a similar experience with brushing my teeth with baking soda. Pain before & no pain while on baking soda.

The combo baking soda PLUS sea salt is the best for killing mouth bacteria & oral spirochetes, but it is more corrosive and needs to be used sparingly.

I have had a LOT of plaque on my teeth from ABX usage & when I asked the dentist why, they said we see it in many that are on long term ABX.

Then I started to use baking soda to brush & NO MORE PLAQUE and it works like magic. At first it will burn you & might even give you mini herxes, until you get used to it & then you wont feel much after days & weeks on it.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my dentist told me to use both but my lyme brain could never remember if i was supposed to use soda or powder...so i just did the salt. No pain and cavities when on it

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also use baking soda from times to times. Best plaque cleaner ever, but it is corrosive!

I use salt for feet bath (against candida). My toes are sometimes almost black from toxins from skin candida: the salt absorb these toxins!!! After about 30 minutes in hot water, my skin gets a normal color, and the water, awful (oily and murky).

I swear that salts do take some things outside thought osmosis! The inflammation will go down fast too. Not healing totally, but salt does
help!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Be sure whatever is used is dissolved so that it does not scratch tooth enamel. My dentist told me that backing soda and salt can scratch unless dissolved.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im gonna try salt on feet...i was wondering about that

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement