LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Maybe I Still Have Lyme??? Lyme Nosode

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maybe I Still Have Lyme??? Lyme Nosode
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little History:

I was bit in 1999 and treated immediately but for only 1 month of doxy. I felt better right away but never 100%, maybe 75%.

I was treated on and off for a few years and finally I think I went to see Dr H in about 2001-2002. He treated me with multiple antibiotics and combinations and also for a coinfection....I think babesia.

All that time I never really improved, I never felt better, but I also didn't get worse. I just kind of plateaued.

I got pregnant with my second son in 2004 and was on amoxicillin for the entire pregnancy. I felt great for the pregnancy and for awhile after too. So I thought I was better.

Then around 6 months later I started to go down hill again, so I just assumed it was all yeast related. I even was tested by a PA of Dr H with a challenge test for Lyme and tested negative.

In 2009 I got really serious about treating yeast. I have been eating dairy, sugar, yeast and gluten free since then trying to treat yeast. I don't tolerate the antifungals well at all so it's been very hard to get better from the yeast.

Last year I went to an ND who diagnosed me as still having Lyme. He gave me a Lyme Nosode and I reacted very strongly to it, which told him I still had Lyme. I didn't continue the Nosode though because it kind of scared me. I really can't wrap my brain around putting that into my body. The whole thing just baffles me.

I just kept thinking that if I did have Lyme it was mild and I should just attack the yeast and worry about the Lyme when I was stronger, but now I am starting to wonder if maybe that is my main problem and it's the other way around and I should tackle the Lyme and then maybe the yeast will be easier to treat.

But I am also wondering what to do for it. Has anyone had success with a Lyme Nosode?

[ 07-05-2015, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Pebbles ]

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Best to consult an ILADS educated LLMD or LL ND about this so they can help you sort it out.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't looking for a diagnoses.

I was just looking for some feedback on the Lyme/ Yeast relationship. Like, is it difficult to even get rid of yeast if you still have Lyme, and also any feedback on a Lyme Nosode.

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pebbles,

I never ingested the lyme nosodes. I was too afraid. I used them with Dr. W protocol with photon therapy in Germany and then when I got back home with my infrared machine. (bionic 880)

Many people have used the PE-1 machine and I am sure there are threads on it. You can also get yeast nosodes for photon therapy.

You can also make a blood nosode. A little bit of your blood in a small glass vial and tape it under the breasts like the therapy does with the lyme nosodes. They need to be in clear glass bottles.

I tackled the yeast after Lyme. Actually I tackled parasitic worms and that got the yeast. Never saw a worm, though, they might have been microscopic.

Best wishes.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Thank you hiker for the input. I know what you mean about ingesting the nosodes, I'm too scared too. I'm happy for you that you were able to clear yeast. I know that I should look into parasites also.

Hope you are doing well otherwise!!

MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, getting rid of yeast is going to be more of a challenge if you have lyme, and getting rid of lyme is going to be more of a challenge if you have yeast.

If you have lyme long enough (as would be your case), I would expect a yeast problem would easily ensue.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did ingest many lyme nosodes before I treated myself with photons like Hiker.

I almost didn't use abx for lyme. My candida went bananas with active lyme.

I had candida before I had lyme, many years before. Lyme came, lyme went, candida stayed. I refused to go on longer periods with abx because I hated to have chronic candida, and was afraid of it getting even worse with abx.

I guess almost no one escapes from candida. I can tell you, from decades of candida, that candida can kill, but it takes very long for that. Symptoms of candida are bad, I agree, almost like lyme, I agree, but they are 10 - 20% of what lyme is.

Most of the time, candida is about 10% of lyme. I mean, with active lyme, I felt like dying, being eaten up alive. I went totally bed bound.

with candida, that NEVER HAPPENED. Only candida alone, is very bothersome, but not as dangerous as lyme, in my experience.

I think lyme gets bad when you get all the coinfections, plus opportunistic infections. Then you get toxic, tired, you get more active infections, you take drugs, you get more toxic, and so on.

I would target first lyme and coinfections, and if you have time, attack candida. Anyway, candida is MUCH MORE STUBBORN than lyme. Much more.

If you wait for your candida to go dormant, that may never happen... It's easier to deal with lyme disease than candida!

You can read threads here for more than a decade to realize that people get rid of lyme, but still have problems with candida later.

If you can attack lyme without abx, that is what I would do. Just because I know how stubborn candida can be, and how hard it is to get rid of it for good.

I found a solution for candida after 3 decades fighting it. It took me just 4 years to get rid of multiple lyme diseases, on top of chronic lyme (as I got bitten the whole time before I healed...).

It took me 3 decades to find a solution for my chronic candida! A simple solution (just follow my Tesla wand threads).

If you go the normal ways, candida killers, probiotics, diet, binders, other supplemental treatments, chelation etc, if you are lucky, you can get over candida. I wasn't.

That is just my experience, of course. My and my daughter's. She also had candida, but less bad than mine (let's say, she's still young, I think candida gets worse with age, as toxins accumulate in the body).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you react to lyme nosodes, you certainly have lyme. That is what I think.

You don't have to use lyme nosodes to treat lyme, but if you react to them, in my opinion, you got it.

What kind of nosodes were you using? Only borrelia nosodes or a mix of nosodes? Which potency / dilution? If you tell me, I can have a more precise idea of how active is your lyme!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Brussels, thank you so much for chiming in!!

I have been following your Tesla thread and tried the wand only 1 time so far, I had a really strong reaction to it so I was afraid to try it again.

I am definitely thinking that I will treat the Lyme first, and then maybe I will try the wand again at a later time.

I too believe that I had Candida way before lyme too from birth control pills. My body went haywire when I stopped them in my 20's with acne and psoriasis.

I got Lyme when I was 27 and I am now 44 so yeah, altogether about 23 years with Candida.

I won't be using antibiotics for the Lyme because I used them for years with no change, so I will be looking into a more natural/herbal protocol.

The lyme nosode I used is a mixture, this one here
http://www.naturalpartners.com/us/lyme-nosode-drops/PF0140PAR

I only took 1 drop of it and it kicked my butt for 3 days.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement