LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Ulcer? Please help, getting desperate...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ulcer? Please help, getting desperate...
Nula
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

About a month ago, I made a mistake while taking my alcoholic herbal tinctures. Instead of pouring the liquid in a glass of water (to dilute it, as I usually do), I ate it off the spoon (undiluted, that is).

The burning in my esophagus and stomach was massive and hasn't stopped since.

I have been taking DGL, zinc carnosine, have been drinking cabbage juice, and have been taking a supplement called Gastrazyme ...

Nothing seems to help, the only time the pain (mostly massive burning) seemed to stop was last week, when I went off ALL my tinctures.

As soon as I tried taking them again (yesterday), the burning came back.

Now, these are tinctures that my stomach tolerated just fine -- until I made the mistake of taking one of them undiluted.

I'm on herbals only and I need those tinctures as my symptoms are coming back rapidly. Can't do antibiotics as they killed my gut.

I fear I burned a hole in my stomach lining ...

Any ideas? Please ...

[ 09-11-2015, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Nula ]

--------------------
I appreciate all your replies. If it takes me a while to respond, it is either because I'm too sick or because I am unable to log in. From European servers, Lymenet is very frequently inaccessible for days at a time ...

Posts: 235 | From Europe | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try chlorella, if you can. Chlorella vulgaris. Do it with care, as some people react badly.

I suffered from burning stomach pains (gastritis) for many years (2 whole decades). The pain NEVER STOPPED, not for a minute if I didn't do acupuncture.

With acupunture, I got a few hours a day pain free, but never a whole day.

Without acupunture, I got 24h/7day week pain for DECADES.

What stopped my pain was SIMPLY chlorella. I didn't take for the tummy pain, but for lyme disease. Well, I'm still pain free today, about 10 years after I started using chlorella.

There is, for me, a DIRECT relationship between heavy metals being dumped through the bile to the stomach and tummy pain.

I recommended chlorella to other people. It doesn't work for all of them, but I swear that many people get their stomach pain (acidity, for example) totally eradicated with chlorella. If they stop for a couple of months, the pain re-starts.

For me, it has been the SAME story. I can be up to 4 months chlorella free, pain free, but the pain will start again one day till I take chlorella again.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to say that my daughter started on chlorella DUE to lyme disease at age 1. She's now 11.

She always had tummy pains, due to allergies (and to heavy metals). Like me, she's taking chlorella for about 10 years, on and off, but never off too long.

She knows that for her too, there is a DIRECT relationship between stomach pain and chlorella. She takes 7-10 pills at once by herself when she starts feeling the slightest pain.

She even decided to take a box with chlorella to school, just in case she gets tummy pain during school. Her tummy pain stops almost immediately after ingestion of chlorella (like in my case).

The direct relation between chlorella and tummy pain relief is more than obvious.

If she still has a slight pain after taking, let's say 7 pills, she will just take more 7 and wait 10-15 minutes. The pain just goes to zero then, if the amount was sufficient.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mastic gum helped me. I took 2 tablets an hour before breakfast.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nula
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much, Brussels and hiker!!

Will try the mastic gum!

Brussels, so sorry you had to endure the pain for such a long time! I had stomach burning back in 2008 -- it last a year; I had two gastroscopies, and they found nothing.

I still have amalgams in my mouth. This has kept me from trying chlorella so far. Is it going to mobilize mercury?

I've read conflicting opinions on the chlorella/amalgams issue and have been unable find reliable information.

I'm not sure if I can take it? What do you think?

Again, thank you, both!

[ 09-12-2015, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Nula ]

--------------------
I appreciate all your replies. If it takes me a while to respond, it is either because I'm too sick or because I am unable to log in. From European servers, Lymenet is very frequently inaccessible for days at a time ...

Posts: 235 | From Europe | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement