LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest Free Online April 12-20 2016 Non Toxic Rx's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest Free Online April 12-20 2016 Non Toxic Rx's
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

"The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest" hosted by Ty Bollinger is the best documentary that I have ever watched.

This docu-series is being replayed online for free starting April 12 2016 and running for 9 days.

We never know when we may need this information for ourselves or someone we know. It seems that cancer is an epidemic.

Each of the 9 parts of the docu-series is packed with amazing information that conventional medicine will not tell you. When this docu-series played last year I took many pages of notes.

There is so much information presented about what causes cancer, how to prevent cancer, non-toxic cancer treatments, inspirational survivor stories, brilliant and compassionate practitioners all over the world who use non-toxic treatments and so much more.

Part 1 will be available on April 12 starting at 9 pm Eastern time and can be viewed for 24 hours, then part 2 is available to view for 24 hours etc, for 9 days.

I encourage everyone to watch as much as you can of this amazing series. I was totally astounded by everything that I learned from it. I'd have to say it was mind-blowing.

It's easy to sign up just by submitting your email address in the link.

I hope you are able to watch. I think you will be glad that you did.

Don't miss this chance to view this docu-series for free!

Click on the link and then click on "Get Your Free Access Now" near the top of the page.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took full notes for both series and posted them on Lymenet, but better yet, watch this series - it's amazing!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Medical doctor says about LIMITS of ANTIBIOTICS:

But you have to un-impede the immune system. And then you have to stimulate it back in action. Because at the end of the day, without your immune system working, you will not live.

Let’s take AIDS patients for a second. They don’t die from the AIDS virus. They die because their immune system is no longer able to work. And let’s say you have a bacterial infection. We do not have an antibiotic that is good enough to kill 100% of the bacteria; any bacteria.

This is one of the many fallacies that we have about medicine and in our worship of medicine. We think, “Oh, antibiotic, it’s gonna kill all these.” No. It might kill 50% of the bacteria or maybe even 60 or 70% if it’s a great antibiotic.

But at the end of the day, your immune system has to step up and finish off that other 30 or 40% or you won’t live. That’s why AIDS patients die. Because we don’t have an antibiotic good enough to kill any bacteria.

We don’t have an antifungal good enough to kill 100% of any fungi. We don’t have an antiviral good enough to kill 100% of any virus. At the end of the day, your immune system has to step up. So that’s one of the very first things that I do is start working on the immune system. Because at the end of the day, it’s got to work if my patient is going to live.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting info on ASTRAGALUS:

This super herb has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for thousands of years. The University of Texas has shown it to be an adaptogenic herb which enables viruses, bacteria, and even cancer cells to be “picked up” on the immune system’s radar. In one study, astragalus membranaceus was able to restore immune function in 90% of the cancer patients studied!

Astragalus is a powerful “non-specific” immune modulator. Instead of activating our defense system against a specific disease organism, it modulates immunity by increasing the numbers and activity of macrophages, which are roving white blood cells that engulf invading organisms.

------------------------------------
Other Astragalus Benefits

Wound and Skin Care: When applied topically, it effectively alleviates eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and has also been used to treat wounds. Taken as a tea, the antioxidant property of astragalus improves your blood flow – crucial for great looking skin.

Slow Signs of Aging: Astragalus improves your cellular health by slowing down the wear and tear of your DNA. Within your DNA, there are small strands called telomeres that keep your cells from unraveling. The root extracts help extend the life of your telomeres, making you look younger and slowing down the aging process on a cellular level.

Healthy Heart: Astragalus’s diuretic effect flushes toxins from your body. Many studies have shown that high blood pressure is a critical factor contributing to heart disease. Astragalus aids in blood vessel dilation, which can lower your blood pressure naturally.

Regulates Blood Sugar: Patients with diabetes can safely rely on astragalus to lower and balance their blood glucose levels. One study discovered that it restored high blood sugar to normal and raised blood sugar when it was too low.

Immune System Optimization: Since astragalus contains antibacterial and antiviral properties, it has been used effectively in TCM to treat allergies, colds, flus, and respiratory conditions.

Improves Anemia: Early studies showed that astragalus root increased the blood count of anemic patients, especially those who have aplastic anemia. Though more research is needed in regards to anemia, initial results are promising.

Taking astragalus is generally considered safe. However, it is important to consult your health care provider before you add it to your health regimen. Though side effects reported have proved to be minor – diarrhea, bloating, and dehydration – it has been known to interfere with prescribed drugs.

You can find astragalus in several different forms including capsules, tablets, liquid alcohol extract, injectable forms, and topical forms. The recommended dose is between 1-30 grams of powdered root per day, which is available in capsule form.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, Do you know if you have to have a prescription for it or not? If not, do you know where to get it? Thank you so much.
Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, the beauty of the Global Quest series is that it recognizes the importance of a healthy terrain. The Chronic Lyme Summit also recognized that fact.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, "The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest" is all about using one's immune system to overcome cancer in many different non-toxic ways.

It's an amazing docu-series.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Day 2 now - it's a great series!
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yes, thanks for this site!

Astragalus: Buhner talks about it. It was one of my favorite herbs in the past. It is used as food in China (children eat that). Extremely inexpensive, easy to take, it didn't make any herxheimer that I remember.

I just felt better with it. The time I bought Buhner's book, he said only newly infected people could take it. Now he sees that many people with chronic lyme benefit from astragalus too.

I loved it, and I was chronic.

You can find in Chinese shops or just google it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The more I read about cancer, the more I see connections between cancer and chronic infections such as lyme and candida.

The problem is the immune system. It is not the cancer cells, not the bacteria or fungi.

Otherwise, we would be all dead from cancer (that we produce every day), and from bacteria and fungi (because we have more foreign cells than our human cells in our body ecosystem).

Why many people get bitten by ticks and NEVER fall sick with lyme? It is not the bacteria that makes us so sick.

I'm not sure I can watch the videos here in Europe, but the website is interesting!

A similar approach to treat lyme is done by some alternative medical doctors such as dr. K. and dr. Rau in switzerland.

Their approach is not basically concentrated on killing, but on BUILDING back the body and its immune system. Killing is just a side treatment, aiming to save a life in emergency.

Otherwise, these doctors will play with homeopathic nosodes, cleaning the body, trying to bring back immunity working properly.

Virtually, everyone in the area I live have contact with Borrelia. It is almost impossible not to. We live in a place full of ticks and close the the oldest Borrelia infected place ever, the Black Forest.

There is no way out for many of us, if we do not build our immune systems back. Absolutely no chance to live lyme-free.

We are being constantly bitten by ticks, my daughter just got a new bite yesterday.

The problem is not failing drugs or herbs. The problem is a failing immune system.

Similar problem as for cancer and candida infections, or allergies, or auto immune diseases... A failing immunity.

If you believe on short term solutions and you are LUCKY enough not to get bitten again, you might have success with killers-only approach.

If you live in endemic areas like we do, forget about that approach. It won't make you healthy.

It's like trying to kill all cancer cells in the body: impossible task, as we keep producing them every single day. It is part of evolution.

Microbes are also part of evolution. Fighting them is to fight us. We need MOST of these microbes, killing them all = kill us.

All our cells are a result of a 'successful infection': the mitochondria, the energy power station of every single cell of our bodies was a foreign cell that invaded another and allowed then bigger multi-cellular beings to develop!

I hope more people watch the videos and get some ideas on how to treat themselves and our children. They don't deserve all these drugs and killers....

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

If you like The Truth About Cancer website, I think you will also like http://www.cancertutor.com/

Lots of info there about natural and non-toxic protocols and treatments.

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

Brussels, correct what you said above about the body making cancer cells everyday. Last nite's episode said the body makes 10-100K cancer cells everyday, and the immune system takes care of them.

So, if we don't have a functioning immune system, that's when it can get out of hand.

That's why I took full notes for this series and the preceding one, Quest for the Cures Continues and posted them here - both can be searched for here.

We must do what we can for our immune system, whether that means taking Vit C, Vit D, eating a healthy diet - the series goes into all that.

Day 2 now, moving into Day 3 I think 9pm EST.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dekrator, thanks for the info on that website too.

The Quantum device they suggest looks very similar to the one dr. K is using for supporting his patients and himself (and his staff)!! With plasma gases.

It's no imagination of mine when I say my 25 dollar Violet Ray with neon or argon gas does incredible things too, I swear.

My lyme doctor tested it for me and many patients and it tests amazingly good, much better than some special lasers, for example.

things like tapping acupuncture meridians, eating healthy or allergy free, gluten and sugar free, eating those bone marrow soups, sleeping grounded, using high frequencies from a cheap 25 dollar device, combining orgonites with stones that heal (for almost no cost),...

... meditation, breathing techniques, yoga or even pilates or dancing, and the use of homeopathy can transport anyone to other dimensions of healing, even more deep and powerful than combined herbs.

Just think about devices that connects the two sides of the brain (like the neurophone) and what it can do combined with your concentration. If you do yoga and meditation long enough, you know the power of it...

There is so much for us ALREADY, so much readily available, many things very inexpensive.

But many people still believe in killing ALL cancer cells, ALL bacterial and fungal cells of our body! As though that would be possible.

The 'lie' started with penicillin, people think that it kills everything, while in fact, it kills quite some things, but not all. The rest, is basically the immune system who has clean up.

It's no wonder cancer patients are infested with candida. It's no wonder we lyme patients are ALSO infested with candida.

The notion of sterilization so imprinted in our Western minds is totally wrong. Sterilization is first impossible (zero cancer cells, zero bacteria, zero virus).

Of course to save a life, I'm thankful for some 'sterilization' methods, chemicals. But for getting healthy again, long term, they won't help.

Thank you all for sharing these videos and websites!!

Robin123
Member # 9197

This is an excellent health series to watch - day 7 out of 9 - I suggest everyone who can to watch - as we deal with weakened immune systems here, this is relevant info for us.
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding ashwaganda, in his latest lyme book Buhner prefers ashwaganda as a powder. In his core protocol the dosage is 1/2 tsp in the a.m. and 1 tsp p.m. before bed.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement