LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » EBV best website I found on treatments and info

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EBV best website I found on treatments and info
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, the only problem it's in GErman, so you need to use a translator.

http://www.homeopathy.at/epstein-barr-virus-was-funktioniert

It's though very simple, rather short, many links to PUB MED papers IN ENGLISH, very helpful tips if you fight ANY viral infections that became chronic.

Chronic EBV is considered as hard as chronic lyme or even harder to eliminate (by what I've been reading the last weeks).

It is EVEN MORE WIDESPREAD than lyme, in the sense that it is A PROVED COFACTOR to more illnesses than lyme has proved to be.

EBV is linked so cancers, CFS, MCS, lyme, fibromyalgia... the list goes so long that it is said that EBV is linked to about 50% of all chronic illnesses known to man.

In this same website, the MD speaks also about lyme treatment, he also gives good tips (about hyperthermia, cowden, abx, etc)

--------------------------------
Just a summary for what works against EBV, chronic and acute, according to him:

1) lysin : excellent effect (he explains why)
If you got active EBV, do not take arginine!!

2)echinacea (2 species) are good

3) watch out for vit D, due to blockades of VitD receptors. (you know, the Marshal theory).

He said that increasing vit D with blocked receptors will cause a decrease of macrophage activity.

First correct the blockade, then increase VitD. Blood tests can show the problem.

What heals the blockade?
Omertasan, homeopathic Olmertasan (probably you can do it at home), GcMAF, Colostrum.

High dose Vit D can cause the opposite effect to the immune system, depending on this problem.

4) vit C iv, 7.5g infusions. Need a lot (50 times or more). It takes 2.5 years of weekly injections to get the amount of EBV down to 10%.

Oral: 3000mg / day (if no bowel problem)

5) cistus incanus: shows even anti viral activities agaisnt HIV species!
Very very good herb.
It's used against lyme too.
It tastes good.

6)50Hz EMF frequencies activate EBV viruses.
Vit D Receptors get blocked with electrosmog.

7) Lemon peel: it's excellent
It is very good against cancer! Many studies, PubMEd

8) dr. K suggested Rerum (for 9 months!!!) against EBV

That's it. More details, please use a Translator.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this site highly regarded in Austria and Germany? Hard to evaluate a foreign site.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I don't think this is 'highly regarded' here either.

It's not mainstream (mainstream has no treatment than Acyclovir or other antivirals, that show little effect in LONG TERM or RECURRENT herpes bouts).

I just feel he's been trying to solve the EVB / herpes puzzle for some time, tried many different treatments, and took this conclusion above, based on his experience with patients.

He mentions that dr. K, who treats chronic infections, said you need to give patients Rerum for 9 months AS A START of EBV treatment.

Guess the problem? These are very chronic difficult infections, in the same fashion as chronic lyme: a hard puzzle to solve.

Few are getting rid of chronic infections like that in a couple of weeks! It's more a matter of months, probably years.

It's just my opinion that it looks good as he bases his info also on published papers + tried on real people + came to report what worked.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, good to know. All the herpes viruses are a huge problem for probably everyone and something I've wondered about. I haven't had a cold sore for years and i thought I may have gotten rid of herpes simplex with lomatium but one just popped up.

A speaker on the heavy metals summit is now talking about German biological medicine and Pekana. Have you ever tried this or do you have any opinions about it? There is some use for lyme.

Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, Pekana is just one brand of spagyrik (sort of homeopathic) remedies, that are useful for support (like for the lymph, liver, etc).

There are other companies too, that are as AMAZING, such as Heel, Sanum, Wala, not to say about the rest of homeopathic substances (by thousands).

Just think that homeopathy can use cells, organs, glands, bacteria, viruses, antibodies, urine, blood, saliva, plants, herbs, stones, bark, metals, food, vaccines, moonlight, light frequencies, snake venom, other animals venoms, cancer tissues, .....

What stops homeopathy is only imagination.

Pekana, Heel, Wala came with some good formulas, I find.

Heel has an AMAZING palette of products, that I do love.

Sanum does not do mixed formulas, but they came with the most amazing anti bacterial / viral / candida products that I know.

All made of homeopathy, so no side effects.

Most practitioners here in Switzerland / Germany who are alternative use Sanum to help control infections, inflammation.

There are still other smaller companies trying to put formulas together, many smaller pharmacies have their formulas...

Homeopathy was the most important part of my lyme treatment.

By far, even before herbs, essential oils...

They all work as complementary, together with food control / diet / detox.

Without tuning what I ate and not, without homeopathy, herbs and detox, I would be still sick, for sure.

I took dozens, possibly hundreds homeopathic substances, not in exaggeration.

They help my body from inside out, to change, to unblock, to support my organs, my detox organs / systems... Even emotionally.

It takes a lot of time, some patience, and I think not everybody reacts like I do, with homeopathy or energy medicine...

for me, it was a blessing, because I did feel it changing my body from inside, in a gentle way (it was not always gentle, though.....)

Due to homeopathy (borrelia nosodes), we could put Borrelia fully dormant, while NOTHING else worked.

with other things (herbs, oils, tinctures...), it kept coming back. And back, and back, no peace.

so homeopathy can be extremely efficient, at least, in our case (daughter and I).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Interesting protocol for EBV treatment using German biological medicine

This person uses another company products, but they look similar to Pekana and the others I mentioned.

Brussels
Member # 13480

If you guys can read German, here is a text by Dr Rau, who speaks about Borrelia and EBV, using Sanum therapy and other stuff.

Dr Rau 2010 paper on Sanum remedies for EBV, herpes, Borrelia and other chronic infections

Brussels
Member # 13480

Product Pekana against infections

I found the product against infections from pekana.
It looks good.

---------------
Combines Well With:
SyInfect for all URIs.

Ricura for head colds.

Itires for significant lymphadenopathy.

Apo-Pulm or Bronchi-Pertu if phlegm is infiltrating chest.

Generally Not Combined With:
Mucan (Sanum). Usually combinations containing both Apo-Infekt and Mucan do not work as well clinically as when the most indicated of these two remedies is selected.

SUGGESTED ADJUVANT THERAPIES

apo-HEPAT drops - liver function

apo-STOM drops - stomach and intestinal function

AKUTUR drops - acute urological infections

ITIRES drops - lymphatic inflammation

OPSONAT drops - focal infections, mucous membrane inflammation

RENELIX drops - kidney function

RICURA drops - rhinitis, sinusitis

SEPTONSIL drops - sore throat. tonsillitis

TOXEX drops - general excretion, heavy metals

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

The info is appreciated. I may very well try a remedy and see how my body responds to it.
Donna Campbell
Member # 52157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna Campbell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that website is actually good and helpful. I like that you guys here share that kind of information. Really appreciate it! Nevertheless, I think that there is one thing stops that website from being a really good one. SEO! Sure, the site will not become better because of this, but it will surely become more popular so that I won’t have to hear about it from forums. Directly from Google. Search engine optimization is a useful thing in terms of making a site popular. One company that I’ve worked with programmatic advertising san diego is a fair example that for a reasonable price a website can grow very big!

[ 10-11-2020, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Donna Campbell ]

Posts: 41 | From Newark | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement