LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » D/c treatment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: D/c treatment
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mountainsky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not moving forward with treatment. I just can't face the heart break and of this not working with this new doctor. It's just too much
.. too many opinionated ppl already. I have too much OCD about what others think ppl already questioning my doctor's protocol (this is why I refuse to disclose her treatment plan) . I had hope for a day or two then it got squashed.

Posts: 597 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stopped telling all my doctors or anyone who may have an opinion. I dont list any meds related to my lyme treatment on my med list.

This latter is really important to me now because a huge medical group has taken over my county. Everyone has my meds and probably all my health records - although they deny the latter.

Maybe I am misunderstaning your post but if not move forward! They aren't living with this nightmare.

[ 04-12-2022, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: terv ]

Posts: 832 | From Somewhere | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mountainsky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terv, I PM'd you last night.

Also last night someone told me my treatment and new doctor is a money trap and I shouldn't do it. They said it'll prob be another wild goose chase for another 3 years with more questions than answers like with what happened with my now former LLMD. So I guess its just as well.

I'm suffering everyday but just gonna sit on the sidelines watching everyone else have fun

Posts: 597 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait. . .. What? I don’t understand. . .

How did you go from “My appointment went AWESOME. My new LLMD is an ANGEL.” To now you’re D/C any treatment?
https://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/138723?

I find it interesting that you didn’t reveal your new protocol with fellow Lyme sufferers (which is totally acceptable) but yet you revealed your protocols with others that have caused you to self-sabotage in the past.

You know you will not get better or have the life you deserve if you don’t treat your infections. This will not go away on its own. The LymeNet community offers compassion to all TBI sufferers but it is YOUR responsibility to TRY to get better.

Anxiety is your biggest hurdle.
Your fear of trying and succeeding causes you to self sabotage to eliminate a failing outcome. But. . .

Lyme treatment isn’t a all-or-nothing protocol.
It is constantly tweaking, adding or subtracting, based on symptoms and responding clues.

You want full control and you are scared of the outcome once you commit. This will control your failure not your success.

You have an unrealistic fantasy of Lyme disease protocols.
No LLMD protocol will heal you alone, that responsibility is yours.

Please re-think your decision.
Stay in the battle.
Never give up. 💚

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

It was on another Lyme site Bonnie. People are jerks and know it alls if it's not the way THEY did things. I see it on this site too. Now I'm questioning everything my doctor tells me. It just takes ONE person to do that to me, yea that does it and stays with me.

I'm starting to think a tick(s) may have started this but humans prolonged the suffering and made things even worse.

Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your answer is to just quit?
Because of other’s judgmental comments and negative thoughts?
Do not give judgmental comments and negative thoughts any power.

Why didnt you get multiple feedback on your protocol, to shape the best possible outcome for your goal’s success?
You concentrated on only the negative. But you have to ask yourself why did you do that?

Is it the self sabotage of anxiety?

Here’s the thing. . .
You can’t change other people’s actions, only your own.
To place blame on others is a reflection on you, not others, it serves no positive effect. I don’t think you even realize you do this.

You have the potential to get well.
You are worthy of a happy and healthy life.
Why do you think you can’t have this?

Don’t lose sight of who you are and what you are capable of and how far you have already come. You are very strong and very determined although inside, you feel the opposite.

Make a plan/ goal.
Be very clear as to what you want.
Tell yourself “I’m going to be O.K.”
Commit to a better life by moving forward.
It’s there for you, within reach.
Get HUNGRY power Mountainsky.

We will be here every step of the way to help you.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

I did it for too long, I'm done. It's only gonna bring more disappointment and heart break. It's Easter, I'm in so much pain and bed bound today.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, GET HUNGRY, Mountainsky!! Claim the life that God has meant for you!

That's MY opinion. I know you probably won't agree.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

💚
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

Sorry but I see it with other members too getting "bullied" because certain "know it alls" on this site don't approve of another menbers protocol. Lyme is very complex. It is not one size fits all unfortunately regsrding treatment. I would have loved to share my protocol with you all but I just cannot. Like I said I already had a member on another Lyme board forum question something my LLMD suggested. I never even disclosed my whole protocol, just 1 thing and already this crap started....
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would it hurt to try the protocol from your new LLMD? I am not suggesting you share the protocol with us, but to give it a try.

Bartonella does cause anxiety, so perhaps treating it will help.

You never know until you try.

[ 04-20-2022, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mountainsky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51857

I've been on way too many drugs for Bartonella with my former LLMD. The anxiety never went away. Ever.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement