LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Natural Cures they don't want you to know about?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Natural Cures they don't want you to know about?
IsThereHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IsThereHope         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of our local stations has been running a half hour show with "Kevin Trudeau" and what he says seems so convincing, that diabetes, cancer, lupis, all these things can be cured without drugs, and that that the FDA states that "Only a drug can cure, prevent and diagnose" a disease. Honestly, what he says on just common sense alone seems to be so true, has anyone else seen this show and do you think adopting his advice can help us?

Here's a link: http://www.calcompnutrition.com/natural-cures-kevin-trudeau.html

Posts: 121 | From Memphis, TN | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little antibiotic and a lot of natural approach brought my husband and me the good life back. Don't wait for anyone to okay it. Just try it. Read some of my posts.
Also go to my doctor's website, www.neuraltherapy.com. That's mostly how it worked for us.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like an informercial I have seen also.

I haven't watched all of it.

I also have seen parts of Dr. Loraine Day's infomercial.

I think hers is along the same lines...eat organic, lots of water...and I can't recall the rest.

I certainly would prefer to get well without drugs.

But, My guess is there are people who have put these ideas into their plan and are still sick.

I certainly couldn't hurt to give them a try though.

I have been drinking lots of water and trying to eat as well as I can in an area where organic is not possible.

It has made some difference, but it is just a piece of the pie.

Let me know if you get the book. I will see if the local library has it.

I checked the local library for Dr. Day's book and was not able to get it.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riversinger
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riversinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eating organic and detoxifying might be all that some people need. But what if you were doing all of that BEFORE you got sick?

It always makes me laugh when I hear people are cured by stopping sugar, drinking clean water, and eating organic food. If that was all it took for everybody, I would never have gotten Lyme.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still eat organic, try to keep my environment as clear of chemicals as I can, use natural and alternative treatments.

But some people, with some illnesses, do need other treatments. The trick is to find the best combination of things that works for YOU.

Posts: 2142 | From California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riversinger is one smart cookie!!!!!!!!

I do believe eating well......whole organic foods is building for the body. You can't expect to eat crap and get better. Even if your "healthy" and eat crap it will catch up to you.

Look at all the increase in diabetes, heart disease and cancer in this country.

Similarly, eating well doesn't give you any guarantees either......but I do believe it tips the scales in one's favor.

Eventually, were all gonna go, but while here doesn't it pay to try to be healthy?

robi

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zipzip
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zipzip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with the above. even the dalai lama had to have corrective eye surgery by an allopathic/western doctor.

there is a balance to everything, nothing is perfect, all is fallible. as the dalai lama would say.... take the middle path.

Posts: 795 | From nyc | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ConnieMc
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would bet it's true! I am just starting a nutritional program designed to correct specific deficiencies Lyme/Babs has caused. I had this test called ION (Individual Optimal Nutrition) which, using blood and urine, calculated my precise deficiencies. What is absolutely amazing is that the profile told me exactly what my symptoms are based on the results. And they were right on the money. I was amazed!

Lyme has a way of depleting very important things in the body. For me, my big problems are CoQ10, sodium and cloride, and magnesium. Lots of other things are borderline. The doc says my sodium was so low that that alone could be contributing to my cognitive problems. And apparently based on previous CBC results, it has been low for quite some time. I never knew this was significant.

So, I have started some oral supplements, but will also be doing some nutritional IVs to replenish my levels of some of these things. After 4 to 6 weeks, I can move to orals.

But the doc also mentioned that overall results show my kidneys, liver, etc. are in good shape. Which is amazing in itself, since I have taken high-dose antibiotics for years. Also noted that results show I am responding well to treatment.

Do pay attention to things like this, as I think it can make the difference if your body is "fit" to fight these diseases on it's own. For me, antibiotics have not cut it, but in combination with some nutritional therapies, I will likely make more progress.

It's unfortunate that the FDA thinks that drugs are the answer. Just look at all the people walking around eating themselves to death, all the while, doing things like taking statins to lower their cholesterol, and anti-hypertensives to lower their blood pressure. Very little emphasis is put on maintaining the health of your body. The FDA's stance on this issue proves they are in bed with the drug companies, IMO.

Good luck...

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymiecanuck
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people have said that they think that something is put in The tim hortons' coffee to make it so addictive. We have lineups all day for tim's coffee here. Small towns can have like 5 tim hortons and they are all busy.

Some say they have never seen anything like it. I have also heard that some think it is nicotine. when quitting smoking, my cravings were eased by having a coffee, but am addicted to coffee so who knows.

Adding addictive agents to the food supply makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me.

Lymiecanuck

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoughts are things.

Your and mine thoughts have power.

More so than they would like you to belive.

Though your thoughts alone you can create feel good neurotransmitters and hormones and immuno-stimulative chemicals.

The power of belief and feeling is so important.

This disease and any chronic disease for that matter created a dibilitating pattern of learned helplessness which further lowers the immune system.

The more we try to more we seem to fail so it seems like resistance is futile.
This sends messages to our nervous systems that we have given up and makes up weak.

We must be strong, we will overcome!

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Limping Lily
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5099

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Limping Lily   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever heard of Ritchie Shoemaker, M.D., and Desperation Medicine?His protocol uses cholestyramine to bind toxins that circulate through the body's fatty tissues, ending in the bile which is recycled in tne gut,then back into circulation again,whch is why you never get rid of the toxins,thus you always feel rotten!He has helped quite a few patients recover their health.Remember, Borrelia et al put out lots of neurotoxins that affect the whole body,as you well know.Check this out on the Net- I think you can just type in doc's name and get to the site or use desperation medicine.com.I sent for his book and it was an eye opener. I hope to finally gain some wellness after being sick in varying degrees for over 40 years, and especially the past 3 years of agony.I want to get off the abx carousel; it never did much for me despite everything prescribed.In contrast, a few days of toxin cleanse is a relief! Please check this protocol out;it might change your life! Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

------------------
~*~ Carole ~*~
Now Grandmother of 4, as of Jan. 18, 2004!
ITSA BOY! 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long!!!

Posts: 140 | From Morristown, NJ, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Limping Lily
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5099

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Limping Lily   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I forget to say, yes, I believe there IS a conspiracy to keep people sick not just in this country, but around the world. The voices of truth and common sense are few, far-between, and buried under tons of deliberate misinformation that try to silence them forever.Remember what happened to Galileo-the apology came a little late!You might want to also check out Dr. Rath's website also about Vit.C research- his protocols improve health, and he knows firsthand about the food/drug conspiracy.'nuff said!

------------------
~*~ Carole ~*~
Now Grandmother of 4, as of Jan. 18, 2004!
ITSA BOY! 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long!!!

Posts: 140 | From Morristown, NJ, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IsThereHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IsThereHope         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I did some further searching on "Kevin Trudeau" and they were some scathing reports and such, however, I know how those groups that stand to lose a lot if natual remedy's work will act.

Anyway, he went on to say that things like Obesity, ADD, Acid Reflux are being delcared deseases so that the drug companies can own these markets and nobody else now can treat these things (which I agree aren't deseases). And the drug commercials on TV who are they marketing towards? Rhetorical.

Basically, the desease classification is being expanded so drug companies can step in, he claimed they even tried to classify things like Vitamin C a drug and such. If you make a claim that a food, herb or any non drug product helps, treats or cures some desease the FDA steps in and shuts you down for selling a drug without a license because only a drug can treat a desease.

I went off anti-biotics about a decade ago, after 18 months straight of abx, sure, I felt terrible, and for years, but gradually, I've gotten better, I'm not 100% and still have some crazy issues. I've been doing the stairs here at work, 15 flights twice a day and I really think excercise helps alot, and for me, I've had a terrible attitude, an I'm going to die anyday attitude, but I'm trying to turn the corner on that, and I do think the mind hinders or helps depending on how you use it. Don't get me wrong, I think I'd be a goner without those initial 18 months of abx, but something else lurks as a result of lyme that I'm convinced (in my case anyway) abx offers little to nothing.

Posts: 121 | From Memphis, TN | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fulfillment09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fulfillment09   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing how your body reacts by altering many things in your daily lifestyles. My symptoms improves tremendously since I've changed the following behavior and/or habits:

1) organic foods (unless it's not available) I shop mostly at farmer markets, Trader Joe's or Whole Foods

2) using only organic or at least 100% natural personal care products ie shampoo, conditioner, soap, detergent, household cleaners, etc (Be aware that many products claim it's natural but it is not unless you know how to read the ingredients on the label.) I was recently recommend to check into this great website by a doctor www.drrapp.com Educate you about contaminations

3) Use only highest qualities supplements from reputable companies. Tough to know which one nowaday. I found one I trust so I welcome any inquiry. Just email me privately if you are interested

4) exercise - I started yoga again and now adding windsor pilate to my regimen since my health improves and I'm able to increase the higher level of difficulty

5) The best water filter system for drinking and shower. This is another way for impurities enter your body daily. My filter system costs me about $200 plus s&h. I also have an ionizer machine for the air to zap all the unseen bugs or bacteria.

6) Positive mental and emotional attitude. I noticed when I'm thinking negatively, frustrated, upset or worry about something my physical body reacts immediately. I now focus on the positive outcomes or searching for a solution that works for me. I also find myself avoid negative energies comes from negative people around me. I tried not to listen or being around those people and avoid or ignore their state of mind. This is the hardest thing to conquer but in time I get better at it.

7) I'd eliminate all pharmaceutical drugs from my list and only take alternative/ natural herbs. Drugs contain toxins which I'm trying to clean out of my body so why put it back in.

I'm now symptoms free and thankful for those who've helped and guided me through the process. But at the end it is ME who've made the change and commit to do for ME only. There's all the gain in the world and nothing to lose.

Good luck and take care all.

Posts: 149 | From Long Beach, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Just reading through all of your comments here, it's amazing all the wisdom that's pouring out!

Forgot who said it (and it's too late to scroll back up to look) that she/he is low in sodium. Having dealt with these issues for a few years now, I know that low sodium and low calcium has been observed in people with chronic exposure to mercury. Just thought I would send out this alert. It has also been found that mercury and Lyme live together extremely well - except it's not so much fun for us.

Yes, there is always something to be cheerful about!

Take care.

T

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeaway
Member # 5780

Icon 13 posted      Profile for lymeaway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the book " natural cures"....It has some information on natural things to do but it is mostly a book that tells you to go to its website ,and you will find the answers there....you must pay monthly to use the website and as of now the website is not yet up and running...it also refers to many books you can buy....he claims he is not allowed to give out any information on health or the fda will come after him...its seems like the book is a leader to go to other places for information that cost money.......they do list a lot of natural food facts and things to do to keep toxins out of your life but personally I found nothing new....everyone has to make up there own opinion on it...thats mine...good luck...jan
Posts: 25 | From safety harbor,florida,usa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riversinger:
"It always makes me laugh when I hear people are cured by stopping sugar, drinking clean water, and eating organic food. If that was all it took for everybody, I would never have gotten Lyme."

Your body was attacked by a very strong pathogen. The outer wall, when destroyed releases powerful toxins. This pathogen - by the time you got the rash, had depleted your Mg levels by over 30% according to cancer doctors in Romania. Also, microbiologist Dr. Gary Kaiser has said Bb uses Mg.

Meanwhile, to fight this infection, and for many other body functions, your own body was needing Mg. It is an intracellular electrolyte. STORED. Has to be pulled from storage. The liver helps out first.

It is known a 10% drop in Mg levels causes osteoporosis. We're looking at a far greater drop. Being healthy would not have prevented this from happening. Being healthy does not stop one from suffering the effects of botulism, for example.

But...eating healthy, exercising, drinking good water, praying, getting out in the sun and fresh air, etc. DO help to support our immune system...and supporting our own highly targeted immune system IS CRITICAL.

Very quickly, in the Mg department, you became malnourished. This is disasterous.

The following website will help you to understand the functions of Mg. Skip over the first page if you want as it compares chlorophyll in plants to Mg in humans. Skim the rest, but pay close attention to the many CRITICAL functions of this mineral.
http://www.mdschoice.com/elements/elements/major_minerals/magnesium.htm

Restore the balance.

P.S. Nicotine by itself(!) is alkaline. Believe it or not, it is recommended for Chron's disease. It is believed this is the addictive factor...the "need" for an alkaline substance. Caffeine, according to Dr. Perricone triggers insulin (acidic). Not good. Looks like when one postive charged (alkaline) mineral is deficient, the body will go in search of others to try to compensate...to try to use it to combine with the acids to make hydrogen.

[This message has been edited by Marnie (edited 08 December 2004).]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beachcomber
Member # 5320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beachcomber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I agree with the conspiracy theory. I do know that the drug companies have a full staff that just lobbys in DC all the time. So, they have the resources to push their products. I also think there is a lot of junk out there that is voodoo "medicine" that does not need FDA approval. Some of it is scary.

If I did not need abx I surely would not be on them. I ate 99.9% organic food prior to contracting Lyme. I also exercised daily, often at a competative level. I used mostly natural cleaning and personal hygeine products. I took my vitamins too.

I am quite sure I would not be walking right now if it were not for 2 of the Rx I have taken for Lyme. I have tried many protocols. I often got sicker on some of the meds. I have also tried many alternative protocols, some of which I have incorporated into my daily healing. But, without a doubt, the current abx that I am on has given me the start of my life back.

You must find a balance. And, you must be willing to try various approaches (as someone else mentioned).

Trudeau has a good pitch and lots of it probably makes sense. Just beware of those who preach on infomercials. I always check their credentials. You can get a PHD through a mail-in correspondence course these days.

Bc

Posts: 1452 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riversinger
Member # 4851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riversinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marnie:
Riversinger:
Your body was attacked by a very strong pathogen. The outer wall, when destroyed releases powerful toxins.

Exactly. I know that eating well and living clean probably kept me from getting worse than I did, but it couldn't prevent the pathogen from establishing itself.

quote:
This pathogen - by the time you got the rash, had depleted your Mg levels by over 30% according to cancer doctors in Romania. Also, microbiologist Dr. Gary Kaiser has said Bb uses Mg.

Since I, like many, never had a rash, and was diagnosed ten years after having my first symptoms, I'm guessing my magnesium is very low.

I haven't been able to bring the levels up very well with oral Mg, and they have problems with my veins with the IV. Any ideas? I know it makes a difference in my muscle pain and headaches, as well as heart issues. I'm assuming there are other problems I can't tell, but haven't figured out how best to approach it.

quote:
It is known a 10% drop in Mg levels causes osteoporosis. We're looking at a far greater drop. Being healthy would not have prevented this from happening. Being healthy does not stop one from suffering the effects of botulism, for example.

Yes! Exactly what I am saying. While it is good, and important to eat a good diet, cut exposure to chemicals, etc, it is not the answer to everything. People who were eating bad diets before will notice the change, but if you were already eating well, there is nowhere to go with it.

quote:
But...eating healthy, exercising, drinking good water, praying, getting out in the sun and fresh air, etc. DO help to support our immune system...and supporting our own highly targeted immune system IS CRITICAL.

Yes again! Just because you need to treat a strong pathogen doesn't mean you have to drop all other health promoting measures. Intelligent use of the right protocol for you is necessary, whatever that includes.

quote:

The following website will help you to understand the functions of Mg. Skip over the first page if you want as it compares chlorophyll in plants to Mg in humans. Skim the rest, but pay close attention to the many CRITICAL functions of this mineral.

I'll check it out, but you don't really have to convince me about the importance of Mg. I just haven't figured out the best way to implement it.

I have started drinking strong decoctions of herbs that are very high in minerals, hoping that will work better than tablets. Nettles, oatstaw, chamomile, etc.

------------------
Sonoma County Lyme Support
[email protected]

Posts: 2142 | From California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I admire the work Marnie has done. But
let's forget Magnesium for just a minute: if only one single teeny mineral is missing in our body, the start is set for missed electro firing in the body. The lights start to get dim and start to flicker and go out.

If we also register an excess in some minerals/metals, as most living on this good earth do these days, such as the ones also referred to as heavy metals, we are starting on a tough journey, whether we add the Lyme infections to it or not. I am not even talking viruses and parasites, etc.

So no matter what, until we get the body back into balance, i.e. take in and absorb (emphasis on 'absorb")the ones we are missing, and get the ones that have damaged our blood-brain barrier to move out of our body, and restore the blood brain barrier, neuro symptoms and a whole cascade of others plaque us.

By the way, mercury destroys the astrocytes that are a part of the b/b barrier -- Essential Fatty Acids help fix it to a great degree (Fish Oil - Omega 3 - we tend to get too much Omega 6/9 in plant oil). Arsenic, lead and aluminum cause more. It goes on and on until you get rid of the sources for toxic heavy metals.

Good healthy food is basic, but one has to go way beyond that once we have acquired the symptoms most Lymies complain about.

Take care.

ConnieMc
Member # 191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ConnieMc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, interesting post.
My ION also told me my Omega 3's were way too low and Omega 6's were way too high. Was told to take extra Omega 3's and stop all Omega 6's.

Currently looking into the mercury issue. My ION didn't show anything high on any of the toxic elements, but I know that isn't necessarily correct. I know some of these can hide in the tissues.

But while I am writing this specifically to you, do you have any recommendations on how to supplement CoQ10? My levels are very low, being 0.4 with normal reference range of 0.8 to 1.5. This is apparently driving up my lipid peroxides.

Take care.

Posts: 2275 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the very best "natural cures" around. Do your own research.
http://www.onmangosteendaily.com/go http://www.researchmangosteen.com

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookin4answers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookin4answers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, golly, wish I had heard of this sooner!

"I bought the book " natural cures"....It has some information on natural things to do but it is mostly a book that tells you to go to its website ,and you will find the answers there....you must pay monthly to use the website..."

I JUST BOUGHT TWO!!

Posts: 688 | From SW Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymelady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Before I was diagnosed with lyme, I went on an organic yeast-killing diet, plus was taking many supplements for deficiencies found in various tests through my holistic doctor. I was taking probably 40 supplements a day.

Every aspect of my physical system was analyzed and supplements prescribed for deficiencies. I have an excellent holistic doctor. I was also detoxing with a sauna for some metals founds.

After a period of time, when various symptoms did not clear up, my holistic doctor decided to give me a lyme test.

People with chronic lyme I believe, need meds to get well, possibly in the early stages natural medicine could kick it but I don't know.

My holistic doc sent me to J. Clinic. I told him I wanted to treat lyme aggressively and he suggested the conventional route. After stuggling through this awful period of meds and herxing and all the rest of it, I hope then I will use alternatives to heal the damage that has been done through the treatment.

I would prefer a doctor who treats you both conventionally and alternatively, but they are hard to find. And then there is the cost of all of this. Those of us on disability are stretched to the limit as it is.

It is all confusing that's for sure, we fumble along praying we are on the right track.

Hope all you lymies are able to enjoy the Xmas holidays!!
Lymelady

Posts: 484 | From Fredericksburg, Va USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daystar1952
Member # 3255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daystar1952     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymeaway....I also have Trudeau's book and feel the same as you do concerning the website, etc.
I do see much evidence concerning the fact that the drug companies ...among certain other corporations, are trying to keep us sick. Lyme, for example has 50 or so symptoms. How much more profitable it is to sell 50 symptomatic drugs rather than one which cures.

Also the govt. is worried that there will be too many baby boomers recieving social security and that our planet is becoming too crowded. There are many good sincere environmentalists out there but there are also the environmental extremeists who will do anything to save "Mother Earth"

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiffyQue
Member # 3317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiffyQue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(edited 13 December 2004).]

[This message has been edited by DiffyQue (edited 14 December 2004).]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiffyQue
Member # 3317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiffyQue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement