LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How do you "KNOW" when you are disabled?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you "KNOW" when you are disabled?
just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this is probably a stupid question. How do you know when to say when??? Specally IF you are too good to be bad!!! And too bad to be good!! All I can figure for sure, am good at being bad.

Nother next question is how did you survive the 6 month waiting time(minimum), more like a year or two before being approved?? Or then NOT approved, then what???

With a boss I can see how it is always the day they say"YOUR FIRED"(how do you like my Trump impersonation??) How do you fire yourself?? For self employment???

Constantly finding things I did and wondered "WHY I ever did that", or "What were you thinking, dummy". Sorta like that playing football in the house commercial that is on 'right' now!!

I can do some things time to time, does that mean I am 'able' or the things I no longer can do, is that disabled??

Maybe I should go see my ortho doc again. havent seen him in most of 5 or 6 years. He said years ago I could be considered disabled any time I wanted to, just had to say when. NOW I know it is NOT that easy.

The mind says go, the body says "NO", who should win??? Then there are times the mind says ho and the body is still hooked up to auto-pilot despite not 'wanting' to.

AND what occupies the mind and body IF you are deemed disabled? Can you scoop your snow and mow your lawn and fix little things once you are adjudged so??? Will detectives be hiding in the bushes waiting to take your picture?

Just wondering for --just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell you my experience. I was self employed and able to make my day long with many breaks inbetween for sleep and cut my work load down to the bare minimum

I did this for two years. For weeks I would eat nothing but rice cakes & almond butter 3Xday cuz I didnt have enough in me to get to the supermarket or cook anything if I did.

The last couple months I couldnt even deposit checks or pay bills.

One day I knew I just couldnt push myself another day and closed my business that day.

It didnt matter if I would up in the shelter cuz I just didnt have a choice. Luckily that didnt happen

I didn't know I had lyme. My diagnosis was "Idiopathic Hypersomnia/possible Narcolopsy" Thranslated that means I couldnt stay awake and they didnt know why.

I had tried all the drugs from the sleep doc and couldnt take any of them due to side effects.

The sleep doc was the one who told me to file for social security dissability. I was too brain dead to even think about it.

He said he had helped several patients with the process. He must have written a fovorable report cuz I was awarded SS the first time, no lawyer.

I had to live off my savings for 5 or 6 months and then the checks started to come.

I have always been frugal and planned for the rainey day and boy did it rain and I needed those savings.

The answer to your question, for me, was when I absolutely could not work another day or another minute.

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerryblue
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerryblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Well, think their is a list the Govt. puts out but does not fit out category.

More like how much you can pick up. More than gallon milk they considered disabled(just a for instance). Heck yes some days can pick up gallon milk, how many times, is the question or if my bod. pays a price just for lifting.

When i was going up stairs, to my place, 2cd to 4th floor had to crawl up.

When I get lost mile from home or go into store have no idea why I am there.

Or when kept trying to work, 2x after 10 min there fell to floor they had to pick me up.
Too weak even to even sit in chair.

I could go on & on you get the gist.

For everyone is diff.

I started giving up all my sports loved 1st.

Thinking that would help.
Then selling of my businesses.

Then not being able to keep up with friends,commitments I was proud was good at being reliable.

Think when you notice you are no longer yourself or reliable way once were is good clue.

So fatigued not able to do simplest of tasks.

Pain out of control.24/7 or nausea too often.

List is so long.

Think you have already answered your own question.

Remember takes long time sometimes to get disability, by time you get can be sooo much worse.
Hopefully not.

I have never gotten proper treatment.
Now no 1 wants to touch me. Spent 15yrs. of savings, which now barely living off of just to keep roof over head.

Make the call, if you get better or change your mind least you made the call, can go back 6 yrs. of back payment.

Have to watch time frame I had only 3 wks. left did not know to file.

Plus waiting really hurt my income, only 400.00 mo.
That is 1 med. that is not even helpful for my Lyme more as band-aid, for symptoms.
Take Care, Hope you feel some better.

Make the call, get your name in they want you to go away so if you back-out is OK.

Year from now you have no idea how you will be???

[group hug] Kerry

Posts: 746 | From Clearwater/fl/Pinellas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they only go back one year to your file date. (If you were disabled and not working)

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, Why don't you go to your ortho doc and see what he says? YOu really need a bit of rest in order to get well!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I 2nd what lymetoo says...you will need a dr to support your medical status.

Im going thru this process now. I tried going to work and just could not do it. If you can financially afford it i would do it.

Just the fact that you are posting this means something.

hang in there.

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,

Not to be nosy, but how old are you?

Hubby finally got his social security disability approved. We lived off of credit cards and family loans for the 2 1/2 year wait.

Anyway, the two deciding factors were the letter from his doc -- needs to be very very detailed and specific -- can't remember the form # right now -- don't just say yes and no --

say things like I can't lift 10 pounds without causing pain etc. Make notes for the doc to use in a letter. I'll try to find a link and post that tomorrow so you can see what questions I am talking about.

The 2nd factor, and the judge wrote this in his opinion, hubby turned 50 before the decision was final -- if you are over 50 social security thinks it is more difficult for you to be retrained. This increases your odds of winning.

You may be required to go for a medical exam by a doc chosen by social security -- hubby was having a bad day and the doc actually helped by saying he didn't think hubby could stand for longer than 30 minutes at a time.

Also may be required to see a psychiatrist of their choice. Report was not favorable, but didn't hurt in the end.

The letter from your own doc is the most important document and it has to say in plain English that he considers you totally disabled.

I think there is some sort of annual update report required after approval but we are still waiting for back benefits check since decision was finalized in late January.

Hubby can now walk 2 or 3 miles on most days but sleeps a couple of hours most afternoons. Has a PICC line and I have to give him IV meds multiple times per day for seizure-like episodes. I can't leave him alone for more than 1 or 2 hours at the most.

In the mornings he can function reasonably well and people would not know he was sick to look at him. Other times of the day when he has tremors or myoclonus and can't walk a straight line or babbles because he is confused or tongue-tied are a different story.

If your symptoms fluctuate during the day be sure to reflect that in the paperwork.

You will have to pick an illness that most closely matches your symptoms and file based on that as Lyme is not a "listed illness". Hubby used seizures, but others use things like CFS etc. The more closely you fit some other illness description the easier it is for them to rule in your favor.

Good luck.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, here is my 1st hand experience with getting approved for SSDI, after 5 years of hell.

Please print it off to help you; you will use it often.

What are you going to do in the 6 months you have to wait to file? You are going to prepare an outstanding 1st attempt app that can NOT be turned down by anyone!

You're going to use the female MD's example I posted below. There is going to be a lot of work put into this.

Do you have family/close friends who could help you put together this "A+" APP? Hope so. Otherwise, you will need to hire a SSDI lawyer who is knowledgeable about lyme, fibro pain, and chronic fatigue.

You have got to be mad enough to follow this thru when they send you the redundant paperwork over & over.

Now that I've scared you JUST DON, read the below especially the parts on how I would have done things differently had I known about various things at step 1 like I'm sharing with you/others.
--------------------------------------------

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET SS DISABILITY INSURANCE BENEFITS

Hi! I know what you mean about memory & typing, etc....it's the pits!

I do suggest you join the FREE DISINISSUES and read thoroughly or just print it all off of the FEMALE MD with chronic fatigue, etc. she gives wonderful, detailed examples that DDS, disability reps, want to approve/deny you.

Also have you looked thru the ADULT APPROVED LIST OF IMPAIRMENTS? That's critical also!

http://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/1.00-Musculoskeletal-Adult.htm

note 1.04; look at the rest of the 14 other specific areas too....

I printed off 1-14 sections showing what brief guidelines were for each section.

I used that against ALL my medical reocrds, 3" thick!! Then I went to their DETAILED specifics for the sections that applied to my illnesses!

TIMECONSUMING....TOOK ALL 7 WEEKS from my notice of my ALJ hearing date!

So you have NOT submitted your INITIAL APP TO SS OFFICE, correct? Good, you want this to be as complete as possible so they can NOT turn you down on the 1st step as they do us all!!

What I did with an online friend was this: prepared a chart noting the specific
section of 1 - 14 that my diagnosed illnesses showed the wording, dr. seen & date.

Example, 14.09 LYME disease is mentioned in but doesn't give any examples.
So I showed 14.09 with my drs. name & date plus specific details about each visit where lyme symptoms were stated..

I hope you have a copy of ALL MEDICAL REPORTS...drs., xrays, all blood labs.

It's critical that you KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF!

On mine, I showed the date mailed to ALJ & LAWYER PLUS I kept a copy.
Then I went to copy center nearby & copied and mailed promptly to lawyer per his request.

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT: if you have an ALJ hearing, request thru your local SS office to REVIEW your complete SSDI app at THEIR local office!

When you see things you submitted with your writing on, don't look at them!

Look & read only the secretative RFC & MFC done by the the in-staff DDS DRS/PSYCHOOGISTS! You want to make copies of ALL the stuff they have &
other stuff you don't have so you can use that info against them!

good lawyer list from disinissues
http://www.cfids-me.org/disinissues/lawyers.html

RFC link is: http://pbcers.org/rfcq.htm
----------------------------------------

ACTIVITY DAILY LOG, ADL link is:
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oHfvQzZLYvcfvmUv
V4L_ayW4_l5PFECbH9UA2BR_YfE66JZ0ZSxttbcO7NZqu
HpjUfnUxG9wWuH7WPXAzrR7YqCnrsO80V5hSxJwduQ/
Activities%20of%20Daily%20Living%20questionnaire

At moment, can NOT find MFC questionnaire, but look at site on links/files. It is there but not visible to my eyes presently.

//////////////////////////////////////
NOTE: I'D DO THIS DIFFERENTLY NOW!

SEND 1 COPY TO ALJ and 1 to your lawyer! Lawyer did NOT SEND MY REPORTS TO DDS STAFF PROMPTLY; they didn't see many things when they denied me although I had good medical info!

Examples, 2 RFC, residual function capacity done by PCP dr. of 26 yrs. & rheumatologist;

plus 2 MFC, mental function capacity, done by psychiatrist & psychologist....
the 1st person was the one judge used in APPROVING my 2nd claim for severe depression/effective disorder & anxiety.

ALJ's don't like working with LYME, FIBRO, CHRONIC FATIGUE.
MENTAL is on approved list of adult approved impairment list! So don't fight it, go with it!

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET SS DISABILITY INSURANCE BENEFITS

This message is sent upon subscription, and again monthly.
Please let the moderators know if any of the links have changed.

There are several links found by clicking on 'Links' on the website or by going directly to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Disinissues/links

There are many more links, as well as advice, in the "useful" messages in the Files area of the website. Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Disinissues
and click on Files.

BETTY NOTE: Look at the female MD's DETAILED BACKGROUND right below this paragraph. Print off her detailed responses as to why she could
NOT do her job, and then apply that to YOUR own job as to why you no longer can do any type of sustainable work now nor in the foreseeable future!

http://www.cfids-me.org/socsec.html
-----------------------------------
These links are a compilation of several areas of interest which are commonly requested and mentioned. They reflect the collected wisdom
of this group. Check them out - you just might find the information you were looking for!

Take a look at Files that are not specific to
your situation, because they might be helpful anyway - what works for Social Security may work for LTD claims, what applies to CFS may apply
to your medical condition.

The Welcome Message and Group Guidelines are also in Files, if you need a refresher on how this group works.

You must register with Yahoo to use the website, but note:
Be careful not to permit your address to be put into the directory when you register. Put as little as possible into your public profile.
You do not need a Yahoo address to use the website. Your email address is what Yahoo calls your "alternate address."

Contact the moderators at
[email protected]
or for AOL subscribers:
Click here
-----------------------------------------~-->
Disinissues website -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Disinissues

To reach the list moderators, write to:
[email protected]

DO NOT FORWARD ANY MESSAGE FROM Disinissues
WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR
Do not distribute any member's email address.

NO MESSAGE ON THIS LIST IS TO BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Disinissues/
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
---------------------------------

An online friend of mine from disinissues web site posted this info today, so I have copied it over here.

Subject: fibro/CFS disability info [Disinissues] what does an Functional Capacity Exam entail?

Lyme, fibro, & CFS support group members who are/will be filing for SS Disability insurance benefits, please go to the web page shown below.

There were 9 pages of info I printed below area where you can order from fibro
network a 70 page packet. I too plan on including this info when I send my
FINAL packet of info to chief alj before my June 16, 05 hearing...my last chance!

Please read the site mentioned on: WHY DISABILITY TESTING FOR FMS
IS OFTEN MISLEADING ADVICE FOR FM/CFS PATIENTS AND THEIR DISABILITY TEAM.....

Also after this article are the following articles:

WHAT COULD BE CAUSING DELAYED-PHASE FLARES?

BENNETT'S METHOD FOR ASSESSING FUNCTION IN FMS..

TECTONIC CHANGES IN DISABILITY LAW by lawyer Joshua Potter, CALIF.

MEDICALLY DETERMINABLE IMPAIRMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR CFS & FMS

DOCUMENTIONATION...VIEW IT AS AN INSURANCE POLICY

I printed this out in larger print for my eyes....9 pages! Will read it thoroughly

and mark up 2nd copy to go to ALJudge for my 2nd hearing as medical evidence also.

Bettyg, Iowa

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just don,

I verified a couple of things with hubby -- we were both accountants in former lifetimes -- seems that long ago anyway. Also pulled out my copy of "Nolo's Guide to Social Security Disability".

1st, the most important document in your entire file is the "Medical Source Statement". Suggest you go to Social Security Office and request a copy of the blank form. Could be available online. Do this NOW -- before you even fill out the application.

This is the form that must be completed by your doc -- but he will need your help. As I mentioned before make notes to give to the doc

and request that he type a letter and not just answer questions yes/no -- details are what's needed. Pay the doc if needed to get the letter -- you won't regret this.

Our PCP did not do this for the application or for the reconsideration -- was not done until appeal which is one reason hubby's decision took so long.

2nd, you asked about income during waiting period. I read in your profile that you are a farmer.

If you own your land -- don't know if it used for crops or livestock -- anyway if you could rent the land that would not count as earned income. The rental income would not disqualify you from disability. Verify this with your accountant of course.

Or if you sold any livestock or timber or equipment or even land -- that would be capital gains income and again would not disqualify you from disability.

Of course with livestock it depends on the age -- cattle over 2 years and I forget about hogs and sheep and everything else -- my sister has been doing my dad's taxes since hubby has been ill.

2 more technicalities you need to know. EOD = Established Date of Disability. Basically there is a 5 month waiting period with Social Security Disability during which you cannot receive benefits.

But there is another quirk -- they only count entire months. File on 5/1 and you would be eligible for October benefits -- if you waited until 5/2 you would not be eligible for benefits until November.

Now for the real clincher -- you can be considered disabled and still earn income within certain limits. SGA = Substantial Gainful Activity -- For 2004 the limit was $810 per month. This is earned income -- does not include gifts or investment income.

What this means is that if you were working less hours because of your disability and your doc says you were disabled say 12/1 for example and the earnings were below the limit you would have already met the 5 month waiting period if you filed on May 1.

In hubby's case he was out of work for 5 years with no income but waited a couple of years to file because we had no diagnosis and there was also a private disability issue.

Anyway, from the date you file the maximum they can look back is 17 months -- 5 months are excluded so he got 12 months of benefits prior to the date he filed.

Since you are self-employed, the real test is what your income was in the past and whether a doc will agree that you were disabled although you tried to continue working.

As I mentioned before, the Medical Source Statement from your doc will need to say you are totally disabled and it will ask for the date the disability began.

The SGA rules also apply after you start drawing benefits. And there are some special rules about returning to work.

I hope this info is helpful and has not totally confused you.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liz28
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a couple of things to add--

There's a prescription drug called provigil that helped my concentration improve enormously.

About being disabled... I've been sick almost six years, and survived several years by working as a graveyard shift temporary secretary. All I had to do was show up, do some basic typing until 4 a.m., then go home. I have two Master's degrees.

For the first two years, I relied on a book called "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl. It can be a handbook for how to survive overwhelming life situations, although you surely already have other sources of inspiration and support. He survived in Auschwitz for three years, and as a trained psychiatrist, had the tools to observe how people continue in desperate circumstances. To greatly reduce his theories, he believed the human mind survives through transcendent devotion to higher causes that reach beyond the individual into the future (at least, that was my take on it). These can be negative, in the form of obsession with vengeance, or positive, in the form of religious or personal love.

Another great inspiration was Mariane Pearl's biography of her husband, Daniel Pearl. And of course there is the Bhagavad-Gita, whose entire theme is getting yourself to fight a necessary battle you'd rather avoid.

You did not describe your current financial and geographic situation, but it sounds like you may feel isolated. It's crucial to remember that the drugs available for Lyme disease and the co-infections today are not perfect, but they can counteract disability. The main problems are that they are hideously expensive, and you have to go to a doctor who uses them to treat Lyme.

You did not describe the way you were disabled, but again, I was disabled for years, too sick to walk more than a few blocks from my house, and it turned out to be completely unnecessary. Most of the drugs that could have helped already existed. The only new one I went on along the way was ketek. So don't start developing acceptance about anything until you've seen what your options are.

So start by going to your dermatologist and getting a longterm prescription for your acne problem. It's very cheap. The only serious side effect is that it increases your sensitivity to sunburn, so check out a sunblock with titanium dioxide and avobenzone, and wear it daily. You can get anti-inflammatories from a regular doctor, or over the counter. And doxycycline is also an anti-inflammatory.

Then look for insurance companies that will cover Lyme treatment. They are expensive, but much cheaper than paying for all these drugs out of pocket.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I left work for a day and then decided to take the rest of the week off to rest because I was so exhausted. I never worked full-time again.

I was on short-term disability for six months, and then, after seeing what I now realize was slight improvement, I decided to go back half-time, with my goal being to go full-time the next school year. I was a teacher.

I had to prove to myself that I couldn't work. When I tried going back half-time it was a disaster, even with modified schedule and duties. By the end of my half day I was a mess.

I discussed this with my doc before making my decision. He probably would have supported me before I went back half-time, but I think he knew it was something I had to do to prove it wasn't going to work.

I won my SSDI based mostly on my neuro-psych testing. My attorney sent me for that first thing.

I think it's something you instinctively know when it's time to do. At least that's how it was for me.

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,
Your question reminds me of the question,
"How do I know if I'm having a nervous breakdown?"

If you have to ask, you are already on your way.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trina
Member # 9270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
You have to know that you absolutly are not able to work.When you fill out disability papers you must go into full minute detail why you can only walk for fifteen minutes and then you get deep pain in your hip from your arthritis and you had better have x rays from your local hospital to prove it.Do you take anti depressents becauese you can no longer work? How long have been seeing a doctor for this? These are the types of questions you will have to answer.And you better have the documentaion. The doctors you have seen, the meds you have been on ect and a couple of people who will be willing to write a letter stating the problems you are haveing.It will take at least 6 months to a year.Be very honest.And pray a lot..

--------------------
Trina

Posts: 64 | From Mo. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trina
Member # 9270

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Trina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,
Also,Make a copy for yourself of all the papers you fill out for them because they will send you more papers to fill out almost like the fist ones just to see if you answer them diffrently.If and when you get it you will have a review after 4 years and have to fill the papers back out.So it is very important to keep going to the doc.Also it is very important to mention if you are being treated for depression,.check out site such as getting social security disability.I won mine and did not have to have a lawyer. And was 100% honest about everything.Now I have lyme disease to boot

--------------------
Trina

Posts: 64 | From Mo. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement