LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Back From The Dead!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back From The Dead!
BostonLyme2005
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All!

I have been having some ups and downs over the past month. I am still taking Tetracycline 1500 mgs a day.

My appt: with the new LLMD in NH is on the 6th of June, and I will be there!

I have not resumed the Biaxin-Plaq sinse I have stopped and my current LLMD has no other options for me.

I am burnt today as I did some mild physical work and am paying for it with fatigue and other symptoms.

I think the Tetra has done well, but it may be time for a change.

How are your meds working for you? Any changes in your progress?

Thanks,

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya, Rob, welcome back!

No meds, no changes for the better on this end. Maybe soon. Just hangin' and waitin' [Wink]

Waiting is not my strong suit. [shake]

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BostonLyme2005
Unregistered

Waiting SUCKS!
Areneli
Member # 6740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Areneli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 3 months of Tetra 1500 mg switched to 600 mg Doxy + 1.5 g Tinidazole. What a herx!

Seems that the combo works much better than Tetra.

Posts: 1538 | From Planet Earth | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Rob! We missed you!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BostonLyme2005
Unregistered

Thank You Very Much!
badtick33
Member # 9078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badtick33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rob,

Welcome back - sorry the bia/plaq did not work for you.

I am starting it in a few weeks, I see Dr. D also.

Did you ever get treated for babs?

Lori

Posts: 58 | From boston | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh, Rob. I was about to put out an APB on you. I thought you already HAD a new LLMD appointment...? I was worrying you might be down & out and not feeling like posting!

Good to hear from you. Let us hear how that new doc goes. You were missed!

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Rob! I was hoping that your absence was a sign you were feeling better and out having a great time.

Good luck on the appointment with the new LLMD.

If I recall, you had posted that you might take some time off of work. Were you able to arrange that?

Take care,
Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

I am glad the tetra is at least keeping you from backsliding till you get to your new llmd.

And I sure do know what you mean about fatigue - it is awful! [bonk]

Good luck with the new llmd. I hope he is what you expected. Finally you will have more than two options [Smile]

Best wishes

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement