LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » All States Bulletin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All States Bulletin
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are looking for YOUR states information...

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=015568#000010

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep this to the TOP please; URGENT TO GET NEEDED CONGRESS/HOUSE OF REPS.

EMAILS, NAMES, ADDRESSES, PHONE NOS. ETC. for a big project Tincup is working on for ALL OF US LYMIES!

Please join in NOW; don't put this off ok. thanks! [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up......... many more states

--------------------
Now, since I put reality on the back burner, my days are jam-packed and fun-filled. ..........lily tomlin as 'trudy'

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you VERY much!!! Looking good! Several states done already.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tincup,

Starting next week, I can put some real time into this project. Can you send me a PM with a list of 10 important states that need doing?

Please wait until after the weekend, since I'm busy with my best friend's wedding through Sunday.

--------------------
"When there is pain, there are no words." - Toni Morrison

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got most of the info for the Congressmen & Senators from South Carolina - mailing address, phone & fax (Federal).

Have the e-mail address for only 1 out of 8.

Their websites have a place to e-mail them, but it is a "fill in the info" page.

We already have a list of the State Senators & Representatives here in Columbia.
The list has home & office addresses & phone numbers for each one, but no e-mails or fax.

Thomas Parkman & I sent about 150 small packets of Lyme info a couple months ago.

Not sure how to find the missing info. [confused]

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested in doing another State....any one have a State to spare?? [Smile]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meg:
I'm interested in doing another State....any one have a State to spare?? [Smile]

Meg,
If you felt like helping me with Florida I wouldn't mind.

So far, I've only got the State Senate emails and one County's(out of 67) House members and the Speaker's email addys. The rest I only seem to be able to find as fill-in forms and am frankly overwhemlmed at the task.

I started pasting the web links to those pages but there are like 175, or something, and haven't thought of the best way to do this or organise it.

I haven't gotten to the mailing addresses or phone numbers on either and haven't even begun to look at the Federal part. (which I'm pretty sure will be easier).

PM me if you're interested and/or don't get a better offer. [Wink]

Also, started to herx, in earnest, last night and don't know how far I'll get.

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aniek.. Hope the wedding is great! I don't PM.. sorry. As for the top ten states to do..

Your choice! Once you are ready.. be sure to review the ones done.. and then claim a state and start. I really don't want folks to duplicate efforts.. that's all.

I appreciate this so much.. and all your help.

Thanks to BettyG... for keeping this to the top.. and Robi and Bea too!

cbb said.. "Thomas Parkman & I sent about 150 small packets of Lyme info a couple months ago."

GOOD for you guys! Almost as good as throwing rocks at them!!! Thanks!!!! And... Not to worry about the ones missing in your state. If you could provide the link and the fact some ARE missing for those who head to the post looking for the info.. that would be great!

Meg.. ANOTHER ONE? You ARE ready to rock and roll! Soooooooooo.. Your choice my dear. Just be sure no one has claimed it so you don't duplicate.. ok? And if you do assist Trueblue... be sure to post so we know.. ok?

```````````````````````````````````````````````

I will be out-of-town this weekend.. so if I ignore anyone.. you will know why. Will be back Monday or Tuesday.

NO... it's not the Apple Scrapple Festival this time. It's the Wildfowl/Peach festival!

And a little bit of much needed family time.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True--

No problem....let me snoop around and try to round up some info. Get some rest!!--no herxing and working.
Watch your PM box, they're coming

[ 26. July 2006, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: meg ]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meg,
you are my best friend ever! [kiss] thank you for everything!

I'll be in touch in the morning, have a good nights sleep you clever woman.

emails through B are done and I'm saving them in a word doc until we're ready to go public. I'll let you know where I stand in the morning. Thanks so so much.

true

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone, please read ALL of my comments in ACTIVISM and GENERAL post! I have tried to copy/paste to the other files, but we have had lightning storms and I visited the ER today ... so can NOT remember where I left off on things.

I'm advising you all of things I see from a former secretary's viewpoint of making these the BEST possible things to work with for those DOING THE ACTUAL MAILINGS.

MAKE BACK UP COPIES OF EVERYTHING!!!

Note: I mentioned checking with AARP & ALZHEIMER'S WEB SITES ... they have been UP TO DATE as I've involved politically with them too.

Your STATE SENATORS/REPS .... not federal ones:

May I suggest you check with your LOCAL DISTRICT SENATORS & REPS? Ask them if they have a current list of emails, addresses, phone/fax numbers, etc. and BY DISTRICT!

They ALL do! IOWANS, I wil check with my local Ames rep & Ames senator for Iowa's info.

We can make this EASY ON OURSELVES! We just need to look in the right spots ok.

See my notes suggested how to post them for LEGIBILITY and making paper copies of this info! Thank you all so much.

Tincup, hope you/family have fun catching up with all the news you missed WHILE doing this couple months plus of CONTINUOUS lyme activism! Don't know of anyone who deserves it more than you do! [group hug] [kiss]

PS -- I hope they're bringing the hot fudge & pecans for your ice cream! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement