LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bioplasma helped!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bioplasma helped!!
wenan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10993

Icon 7 posted      Profile for wenan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just some info. Felt awful yesterday and had been going downhill for days.

I read an old reply to my concerns around electrolytes and someone suggested Bioplasma.

I started taking Bioplasma every 15 min yesterday around 2pm and today was SOOOOO much better, not perfect but definitely better.

Nausea almost completely gone and I have the energy to make myself food! Thank you, thank you!

Posts: 104 | From connecticut | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wenan --
glad the Bioplasma worked for you--

it is amazing how fast it works --

It is Very effective and well
worth taking --Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What exactly does Bioplasma do?

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wenan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wenan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this website gave a good explanation. I just googled Bioplasma and this was one of them -

I have no affiliation to it- http://www.elixirs.com/products/cell_salts.cfm

Posts: 104 | From connecticut | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks for posting about this Wenan.

A couple of weeks ago, I started taking the BioPlasma 3 or 4 times a day (when I remember) and have not noticed anything different.

BUT, I never thought to take it as you have described - every 15 minutes or so when needed.

Good info. Also, glad to know others have found it helpful.

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wenan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wenan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wocali, I am not sure how well it will work with pain,although I have to say my inflammation on my left side has been really much better since taking it.

I am no expert but what I have been told is that the salts are precursors to all of the amino acids. Muscle testing has shown I can not take amino acids right now but I wonder what it would show if I tested after taking the Bioplasma.

Also, a website I checked out said that in acute cases (specifically adrenal fatigue, CFIDS, etc.) you should take it in a "crisis" dose, every 15 minutes, until symptoms improve. Again, I am no expert.

treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bioplasma is homeopathy's one-a-day. Bioplasma provides overall immune support. A top repeat seller and Kathryn Jones Health Counselor #1 choice for improving and maintaining optimal health. 20% off $17.50 retail.
Bioplasma is a special complex that includes 12 Cell Salts. This product enhances absorption of nutrients for cellular activity. The results is you will feel energized, have better digestion, and handle stress better physically and emotionally.
Homeopathic Biochemistry with Cell Salts is the science of using potenized minerals. Minerals are an important foundation in utilizing vitamins & in enzyme reactions.
Customers of all ages use Bioplasma regularly and report improved health and healing.
Safe to use during illness, for chronic conditions, for general health or prevent illness by strengthing the immune system.
Cell Salts go right to work inside the cells. Great for those who absorb supplements poorly or who have digestive problems.
Calcium Fluoride, Silicea, and Natrum Mur in 6X potencies, the other 9 minerals are 3X potency.
"Bioplasma put my electrolytes into balance. I feel so much better." JG from MS.
Bioplasma includes:
Calcarea Fluorica 6X(Calcium Fluoride)
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X (Calcium Phosphorus)
Calcarea Sulphuricum 3X (Calcium Sulphur)
Ferrum Phosphoricum 3X (Ferrum Phos-iron)
Kali Muriaticum 3X (Kali Mur-potassium)
Kali Phosphorica 3X (Kali Phos-potassium)
Kali Sulphuricum 3X (Kali Sulphur-potassium)
Magnesia Phosphorica 3X (Magnesium Phosphorus)
Natrum Muriaticum 6X (Natrum Mur-sodium chloride-remember this is the mineral, not the "processed with chemicals" table salt,
this is safe for those who need to avoid salt and can be beneficial for those with poor sodium/potassium balance)
Natrum Phosphoricum 3X (Natrum Phosphorus)
Natrum Sulphuricum 3X (Natrum Sulphur)
Silicea 6X (Silica)
This balanced combination is helpful for maintenance of good health.

Bioplasma

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, the best price I've found is at Vitacost - under $9.00 for 1,000 tabs.

Tracy

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

Bioplasma are eletrolites --
they make your body work better-
all the way around --

Treepartols info explainse perty clearly-
--Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clairenotes
Member # 10392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clairenotes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried them awhile back, too with no effect. Now I think it must have been the dose, too. Must have been too low.

Thank you for posting.

Claire

Posts: 1111 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wenan for sharing your info on the bioplasma.

I am a little confused. is it similar to doing the salt & C protocal without the C?
Sorry I am alittle fogged in today.

And thanks Tracy for posting the vitacost tip.

And thanks Tree for posting the additional info

Blessings [Smile]
Dana

[ 07. February 2007, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: 5dana8 ]

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement