LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How effective is Rife for co-infections?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How effective is Rife for co-infections?
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amkdiaries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just purchased a Rife Machine-EMEM5A and was wondering how effective it is for Bartonella and Babesia? Has anyone used it for these infections with success?

Also how long should you be off antibiotics before using it. Thanks!

Posts: 425 | From NY, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reports are that it does not work well at all for coinfections. We do not have much experience with coinfections but have run the Babesia frequencies.

These produced some pain in my wife the first time we ran them. She usually feels Lyme frequencies also for some odd reason. But usually not any other frequencies. The Babesia was the exception.
We do not have any diagnosis for Babesia, but she did have some suspicious symptoms.

I cannot tell you if they worked or not. The same frequencies now have no effect on her most of the time.

Sorry I could not be more help but I am fairly sure antibiotics are a better choice for coinfections.

Good Luck

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efsd25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for efsd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amkdiaries,

YES! I have been able to control my co-infections with rifing with frequencies for the co-infections, however I had to spend some time to find the correct frequencies.

Here is the problem:
For Lyme we know what the main frequecies are because Doug (of the doug machine)found them by trial and error by looking thru a darkfield microscope and observing the reaction of Borrelia burgdorferi(Bb) bacteria to different frequencies. He found at 306 hertz the Bb bacteria, stopped their normal motile motion and starting spinning, moving erratically and evenually died.

The problem is that no one that I am aware of has done this for Bartenella, Ehrlichia or Babesia. So the solution is to try different frequencies that other folks have found useful for these and see if they work for you.

Here is a url that provides a listing of commonly used frequencies: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

Please note, I do not have a clue how these frequencies on the CAFL list were obtained( there is no science behind these) and consequently don't have a lot of faith in them. So try them, if they work, great, if not...move on.
However, the lyme frequency doug nailed, and it works very well.

On May 7, 2003 Kay Waters posted on Lymenet her list of coinfection frequencies. I don't think the archive goes back that far any more. But anyways, I went thru that list and tried each one. The ones I felt a sensation with, I kept using, the others I dropped. I have been able to keep symptoms associated with the coinfections under control using these.

So for me, I use
Bart: 6878, 8440, 8470
Ehrlichia: 14980.5, 672.7
Babs: 1584, 1019, 1473
Mycoplasma: 2688, 975

When all else fails use 27 hertz - this is very close to the frequencies our bodies use, so be careful. For this low frequency would work when everything else would not. For me, it will keep symptoms at bay for about 1 month provided I continue to rife weekly for the other frequencies.

Since LLMD's have more success with abx for co-infections, you might consider using abx to clear your system of these first, them continue to rife for Lyme, assuming you have chronic Lyme.

I did and it helped for a while, but I am back to rifing for co-infections.

The strategy is simply to use anything what works.

Sorry for the long post.

Good Luck, Ernie

Posts: 546 | From Cascadia subduction zone | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ernie,

What machine are you using?

Thanks,

- Andrew

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ByronSBell 2007
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifeing for co-infetions is a little tough and not been studied well enough yet to see if it can totally clear the infection...

I would look to herbs for coinfections

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efsd25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for efsd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi AndrewInCA,

I use different types of machines. I am currently using an EMEM plasma device, a doug coil, GB-4000 pad device, a mag-pulser(once in a while), F-scan(once in a while). I will be buying a double beam-ray this week. I had a single tube beamray for about 1 year which I really liked, but felt the single tube was a little too weak. But now they have the double tube, I am Very excited about the product!

For me they all work! I love the ease of use of the GB-4000, but have developed loss of sensation in the pads of my feet, so I am turning towards the plasma devices.

However, the GB-4000, proved to me what a great tool the rife machines are. It got my Lyme under control after the abx failed to do so. In hindsight, I would not use the GB-4000 at full power all of the time and DON'T do as I did-- put NaCl on the pads to increase connectivity. That is what caused me problems. The device has enough power alone, it doesn't need any human "help" :-)

Hopes this helps you.

Ernie

Posts: 546 | From Cascadia subduction zone | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ernie,

Without too much trouble you should be able to drive the EMEM with the GB-4000 frequency generator. You could then run eight frequencies at a time through the plasma tubes.

You would have to run it with the carrier wave off or you would be broadcasting the frequencies. The neighbors and the FCC would not like that.

Just one more option to consider.

D Bergy

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amkdiaries
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amkdiaries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your replies but I hope my little EMEM5A will give me similar results like you guys had. If not I guess I will have to get a more expensive model and try, try again.
Posts: 425 | From NY, United States | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Your EMEM should work just fine. It does the same thing but without the fancy options. No point in spending tons of money when you are not sure if it is going to help. Like everything else one treatment works well for some and not as well for others.

Good Luck

D Bergy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement