LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Big reaction to infrared light from LightWorks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big reaction to infrared light from LightWorks
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the past 5 days or so I have been having a huge reaction. I wasn't sure if I was reacting to the bee venom honey, the LightWorks treatment or if I had some kind of virus or food poisoning.

I think it's from using the LightWorks. It's sort of like a herx but it's a bit different. The usual pain I was having got better but I started having lots of stomach related issues, bowel issues, headaches, etc.

I usually don't have these types of health issues. They seem to be sypmtomatic of a detox reaction.

I stopped the bee venom honey & continued with the LightWorks treatments - so, I think it's the infrared light.

After reading one of GiGi's posts about having support for what happens as a result of the light treatments... I really think the LightWorks is why I'm going through this.

I'm pretty sure it's a healing crisis. I just wanted to warn people about it.

I don't know what people go through when they use the Bionic 880 but I think the LightWorks is pretty strong.

If people think it's not as effective since it's cheap in comparison to more expensive devices - they may be wrong.

I don't know what will come of this recent detox reaction but I'm hopeful it may be a sign that it's working.

I am taking clay, natural bowel cleansers, chlorella, zeolites alternatively throughout the day. I also had a crainal sacral & reflexology massage today.

I'm drinking lots of water & iced green tea. I've stopped most of the other supplements until I level off a bit. I'm just trying to go with the flow & relax as much as possible.

Since I got the LightWorks, I have been using it every day for about an hour.

I hope this will help people out there who may be using the LightWorks who have Lyme. I don't know what will happen but I will keep everyone posted.

This is just my experience of what I'm going through. I'm sharing it so that it may help others out there.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, remember when I first started with the lightworks. I had a very strong healing crisis. You and Marnie suggested I go slower with it. I didn't and just weathered the storm of the reaction which was only about 3 days. But I did improve quite a bit since then.

Some of the symptoms improved:

> head is clearer
> pains in my legs are much better at times there is no pain
> core energy has improved a great deal
> tinnitus had improved
> sleep has improved (4 months ago i was lucky to get two hours, last night I slept 6 hours)
> fewer headaches
> fewer strange pains
> tendonitis in my left elbow, gone
> I seem to able to eat all the junk I used to, not that I do

The other things I had done was detoxamin for biofilm. However after the detoxamin I think I became zinc deficient. So I have been supplementing with zinc and that has had a big impact. Eating raw organic garlic after every meal has been really helpful. I've also been taking lots of binders (chlorella, activated charcoal, and apple pectin).

I just added raw honey to my protocol.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also had a reaction to the Lightworks.

I used it on my Lymie daughter (in remission) ... her ankle hurt. The next day she had a horrible headache, the worst she's had in months. Headaches were a Lyme symptom for her.

It definitely does something! I haven't used it as much as the two of you. [Smile] I use it about a half hour every other day or every third day.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, guys! I think it's good to get the info out there so it can help others along the path.

I am feeling a bit better today. I suspect that the effects of the infrared light may be cumulative. It may go through ups & downs on a intermittent basis until you get better.

This is what I am hoping for, in any case. I think you're right, Bob... you just have to keep on with the treatments.

I felt better almost immediately after using the LightWorks but it seems to go deeper to correct all the damage done from years of Lyme & other issues.

It's really an amazing tool. I'll continue to post as I go along.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herxuk
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herxuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle.
So pleased for your good result's. Excuse my ignorance, is an ordinary infrared lamp similar ???? or am I way out ???? You know the ones used in the past, for muscle pain's etc.

Common sense say's they can't be as they are much cheaper than what you have paid. Forgive me, I'm on a learning curve about all this , but keep following the post's with interest, but getting fed up with myself as I don't think I have quite caught on yet.

But I'm thinking to get one of these ordinary Infrared lamp's if only to get some relief from this muscular pain.
Of course I won't expect any miracle Lyme killing from one of these.
Even then , I don't know if they will do , what they claim they will do.
Hope for your success.
[loco]

Posts: 153 | From England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herxuk, the Lightworks has specific light .... 880 nm. The light you are talking about does not have the specific wavelength, but a range of wavelengths.

You might get some relief from an infared light, but it's not the same. The light we are using is in the near infrared range ... it's invisible light.

Anyone else get REALLY thirsty while/after using their Lightworks?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

There are companies that sell infrared 880 nm LED arrays for about $100. I've seen some devices on the internet for less but they may not be as effective.

If possible, you are better off getting the LightWorks since it also has red LEDs (660 nm) & the Nogier frequencies.

I'm not sure about the heat lamps. I don't think they can do the same thing as LEDs.

Yes - I've been drinking lots of water & iced green tea.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, have felt bad after using lightworks--very thirsty and a headache. I am also doing some homeopathic medicine which really hit me hard. I stopped that and my balance is better today and no myoclonus, so I think the homeopathic med was making me feel terrible, but the lightworks is doing something.

I used the lightworks for 9 days before I started this round of homeopathic medicine and have used it now for 15 days. The pain in my arthritic toe is almost gone.

Another person with lyme --BJG--used it for 5 minutes on a sore shoulder and got a bad headache--type she gets when she herxes.

Germany is looking good. If this machine can help some, imagine what the bionic 880 could do.

Anway, I would suggest starting slow with Lightworks. I started at 30 minutes per night and that is what I have stayed with. I vary which nogier frequency based on the body part.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undoubtedly you are mobilizing toxins with light as with biochemical substances. If the photons are effective, the cells are releasing the toxins accumulated, all of them - bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, environmental toxins, pesticides, insecticides, PCB's, etc. Emotional releases can also surface.

Whether you are eradicating pathogens and which ones is another question. But one needs to be prepared for that with the proper remedies. See my constant alerts over the years to mop-up.

Talking about the Bionic 880 Photon Protocol, besides the proper light/frequency/intensity/wavelength/waveform/time exposure, the very important items are the nosodes and the real sterilized bacteria applications in certain body areas. If and when applied, it must be followed by photons; otherwise serious consequences. Per Dr. W. Do not underestimate light and do not underestimate homeopathic substances. Energetic Medicine can be powerful. We may not see it, but feel it.

Any negative reaction is brought about by the movement/mobilization of toxins. What happens following that depends on many factors. Be prepared and know what you are doing.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Six, your kidneys are telling you something. They have got to do the work of filtering the toxins.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I've done some homeopathy in the past & it never effected me like this. I am not using any homeopathy now. I am only using the infrared light.

I figured I'd try some homeopathic preparations when I got more familiar with the light treatment.

I think GiGi is right. It is very potent & you need to be able to detox properly.

It's nice to have a doctor but they don't always know what to do, either.

I suggest to allow your body to detoxify & give yourself time & space to go through it.

If you have doubts, go slow. Prepare yourself to have different supplements to detox with like clay, charcoal, bowel cleansers, psylium seed, aloe vera, chlorella, etc.

Take Epson salt baths, eat light, easy to digest foods, etc. Don't go too quickly if you have a job or comittments because you may have to take some time off to rest.

I am experimenting here. I don't know what to tell people or how it's going to go from here. This is very different than anything I've ever done to get well.

We are all experimenting with this now. I really hope it will work to make us well. Please keep posting your results so we can try to figure it out as we go. I believe we can help each other but this is not for the faint of heart.

Every aspect of Lyme is difficult. Do not do this if you are afraid to improvise or walk the unknown path. I'm sure in time we will know more but right now many of us are pioneers with this technology for the treatment of Lyme.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, GiGi, Carla, l-MD, thanks for being there and paving the way. You guys are awesome and inspirational!

If it were me (and it will be soon) I'd find a good ART practitioner or kinesiologist to work with while doing light therapy.

If we are going to practice energy medicine, it sounds like a good idea bring in to the body all the right frequencies (through homeopathics) that we need as individuals to manage what this light brings forth.

To bright days ahead!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To help you do your own energetic testing, you might like to try a Biotensor.

I have seen these in action for a number of years.
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=069473#000000
But I did not get serious with it until Dr. Woitzel in Germany taught me in less than five minutes to use one. He does a lot of energetic testing on all sorts of EAV, Biocom, etc. equipment, but in between as he moves from one patient to the next he quickly tests whatever is up for decision with his Biotensor. The gold is already wearing off on the handle -- he has been using it for years.

I am now using it frequently for all sorts of decisionmaking. Practice, practice. And get over the voodoo people comments. It is an ancient technique. I think I mentioned in my other post that one of the ablest Klinghardt therapists in Germany is using the Biotensor exclusively in her practice. She teaches ART classes and knows it very well, but she is very comfortable and successful with the biotensor.

I am very happy not to have to guess anymore as to what should be next, which treatment should follow for my husband, what should be avoided this hour, this day. I will be teaching my husband next, though with this I can test myself, my dog, and the food in the store!!! They make a small one for that purpose!

Take care.

Take care.

Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this work for parasites too eg. babesia?
Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been using an infrared (not LED, but with several micrometers of wavelength) heating pads in the past 10 months, which gave me several severest herxes, almost unbearable that I had to stop each time.

Finally, I decided to abandon it, as I felt it did more damages than good. However, I used extensively, almost a half day every day.

Please see my experience here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=058440#000000

Until a couple of months ago, my back hurt unbearably at the end of working, and nothing helping, I reassumed the use of the heating device. Within a couple of days, the pains were gone and I got much less herx this time.

So I assume it's working but different from near infrared (880nm, 650nm), which may have more penetration (esp when combined with frequencies) but less heat, and probably more beneficial.

Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might be hypernatremia. Blood Na (sodium) up...

Bb is destroyed and no longer triggering Na flux INTO the cells and Ca OUT. (End step in CO2 fixation...need Na).

DRINK water!!!

The 880nM wavelength is known to trigger the osteoBlasts...bone BUILDING cells.

This has to do with calmodulin (calcium binding protein).

CaM mediates processes such as inflammation, metabolism, apoptosis, muscle contraction, intracellular movement, short-term and long-term memory, nerve growth and the immune response.

CaM is expressed in many cell types and can have different subcellular locations, including the cytoplasm, within organelles, or associated with the plasma or organelle membranes.

Many of the proteins that CaM binds are unable to bind calcium themselves, and as such use CaM as a calcium sensor and signal transducer.

CaM can also make use of the calcium stores in the endoplasmic reticulum, and the sarcoplasmic reticulum. CaM undergoes a conformational change upon binding to calcium, which enables it to bind to specific proteins for a specific response.

CaM can bind up to four calcium ions, and can undergo post-translational modifications, such as phosphorylation, acetylation, methylation and proteolytic cleavage, each of which can potentially modulate its actions.

***Calmodulin can also bind to edema factor toxin from the anthrax bacteria.***

Calcium is bound via the use of the EF hand motif, which supplies an electronegative environment for ion coordination. After calcium binding, hydrophobic ***methyl groups from methionine residues*** become exposed on the protein via conformational change.

(I think lyme patients maybe undermethylated.)

"Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent phosphodiesterases (PDE1), like Ca2+-sensitive adenylyl cyclases (AC), are key enzymes that play a pivotal role in mediating the cross-talk between cAMP and Ca2+ signalling.

Our understanding of how ACs respond to Ca2+ has advanced greatly, with significant breakthroughs at both the molecular and functional level. By contrast, little is known of the mechanisms that might underlie the regulation of PDE1 by Ca2+ in the intact cell. In living cells, Ca2+ signals are complex and diverse, exhibiting different spatial and temporal properties.

The potential therefore exists for dynamic changes in the subcellular distribution and activation of PDE1 in relation to intracellular Ca2+ dynamics. PDE1s are a large family of multiply-spliced gene products. Therefore, it is possible that a cell-type specific response to elevation in [Ca2+]i can occurs depending on the isoform of PDE1 expressed.

In this article, we summarize current knowledge on Ca2+ regulation of PDE1 in the intact cell and discuss approaches that might be undertaken to delineate the responses of this important group of enzymes to changes in [Ca2+]i."

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=16631626

I think PDE1 is the protective enzyme in the WFL as I stated in my post to Niek.

PDE1 is a phosphodiesterase = any enzyme that breaks a phosphodiester bond. Usually,
people speaking of phosphodiesterase are referring to cyclic nucleotide.

The cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases (PDE) comprise a group of enzymes that

degrade

the phosphodiester bond in the second messenger

molecules cAMP and cGMP."

cAMP is adenosine. It is needed to make ADP-> ATP.

;-D

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Are there any books about using the biotensor?

Is it the same as using a pendulum? I'm doing this already ;-)

They really do work despite of what some people say. I don't think it's voodoo...

Still herxing or going through something. It's not pleasant but I'll keep everyone posted. I though I was OK & had some pizza for dinner... not a great idea.

This is not for the faint at heart. I do think the infrared light modality is amazing but we have a few kinks to work out as far as having a good treatment for Lyme.

I'm just trying to go with the flow for now. I'm in alot of weird pain. Not the usual Lyme aches & pains that I have had for the last 10 years.

I tried to add the usual Cowden protocol back today & take a few vitamins & supplements but I don't think it was a good idea. May be best to stick with just the detox supplements. I see why Dr. W in Germany uses homeopathics, mostly.

Using the infrared light is very different than anything I've ever experienced. The light seems to effect the body very differently than "substances" like supplements, herbs, etc.

Just my experience - hope it helps people out there!

LoneDove
Member # 16516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneDove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle7

Thank you for your posts and all others using the light.

Been reading your posts and Gigi's trip. Very helpful b4 deciding on litewks.

I have used homemade H Clark zapper which helps somewhat but stumbled on b beck stuff. So I got a magnetic pulsar which melted pain in knees, big toe, wherever but major herx after couple of days. Major migraine, etc. Pulled back using it too much for a week and then yesterday used it 2x for 2 full sessions and minor migraine.

Virtually have no pain in knees/feet but lower back still needs work but focusing on knees feet for now.

Also have gotten off wheat/ gluten, soy, major decrease in processed foods.

Will be next week before I get liteworks. Excited there could be hope to getting more energy again.

Interested in how any using Liteworks and any caveats such as where to use or not.

Any side benefits with other side of liteworks for face?

Does anybody have swollen lymph nodes behind/under ears & it has helped that?

Oh, yeah, one more thing...

Don't know if this complicates things...if anyone has any ideas on w/litewks. I have 2 titanium rods in left lower leg where it broke 2x and ankle about 8 yrs ago. Noticeable edema at break...surgeon prolly damaged lymph node at middle of front shin. He told me to live with it. Haven't worn a dress unless very long since then...oh, well, more of a jeans gal anyway!

Ok, thanks & howdy & thanks again - your posts are a blessing! [group hug]

Posts: 78 | From SW | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merely an interesting website re: herx response and suggestions.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/Regimens/Detox_Reaction_Regimen.htm

A LOT of people say we (all) don't (ever) drink enough water. But too much water can drive our electrolytes down, so don't overdo junk water esp.

Junk water is void of minerals. And it worries me that there are expiration dates on water stored in PLASTIC bottles. Why? What is being absorbed...petrochemicals in plastic?

Ideally artesian water should help restore a balance.

Voss water in a *glass* bottle is expensive, but is one of the best. The one that is noncarbonated tastes better, IMO.

Ice cold artesian water TASTES good, to me.

I don't drink enough water because most of our own sources (filtered, refrigerator) has no taste.

I would love to know a few "basics" during a herx reaction...pH level, respirations, pulse...and esp. the electrolyte levels.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm still "herxing" alot today. I'll get back with everyone when I'm feeling better...

Thanks for the great article, Marnie. It has alot of good info.

[ 26. July 2008, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

Marnie
Member # 773

Places where we had injuries long ago (when we were young)...look to be primary locations for the pathogens to hit or for symptoms to develop as we age.

Even IF those areas are/were "healed".

When I was a teen, I got bit by a dog and needed 3 stitches in my left little finger. The dog had JUST had vaccinations.

The area healed perfectly.

Only now that I am nearing old age (will be 60 in Dec.) the tip of that little finger is numb.

Strange. Very.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I have this stuff here called Alkalive by phion. It may be useful as per Marnie's post.

Also, GiGi says that Dr. W. uses 3 homeopathic remedies for detox:
Phoenix Solidago spag, silybum spag, ursica arsenicum spag.

I couldn't find these remedies in the US but they did roughly translate into these remedies which we may be able to find here...

Phoenix Solidago spag = goldenrod
silybum spag = milk thistle
ursica arsenicum spag = arsenic

I'm not sure what the dosages are or how to take them. There may be inaccuracies - so, do your own research about them before taking them.

GiGi
Member # 259

Marnie mentions old injuries.
If you are wondering what else but Lyme bacteria could possibly contribute to your ill feelings:

Scars from injuries, surgeries, etc. can let out 9 Volts of electricity. If you happen to have accumulated 10 scars, counting the old fashioned vaccinations, the navel (our first scar), every scar small/tiny or large, ear piercings and other piercings often on your governing vessels (stupidity!) and add to that hot/infected teeth, it's like carrying a radio around with you 24/7. The Autonomic Nervous System is very affected by this. Neurogenic switching (one side) or blocked regulation is caused by tooth or a scar. You will notice switching on the day where you stumble, hit your head on the cupboard door, can't do anything coordinated; it's worth than having a bad hair day. And unless fixed, you stay switched. Healing cannot take place in that situation.
Two sided switching = autoimmune problems.

The first task Dr. K. has with a new patient is treating every scar, small or large, and the detox from these areas alone will be noticed and felt by the patient. There are some remedies that can be applied long term; application of wheat germ oil and others; but mostly he uses Neural Therapy with procaine or Neural Therapy without needles (other tools) to remove the disturbances. It took at least five treatments of Neural Therapy on a belly scar from surgery during Lyme Disease (that was my first diagnosis -benign ovarian cysts ------!!!!!!!!!), when scarring is even worse. That was obviously before I met Dr. K.

Scars are immediately noticed during energetic testing. It creates disturbances in the energy flow.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think I recall reading that castor oil is good for scar remediation, too. Edgar Cayce uses it for healing with flannel packs.

There are also emotional scars, too... I'm sure it all has effects on the health.

I once tried something called sequential therapy with homeopathy. It's supposed to heal all of the traumas you experience in your life by taking "like cures like" remedy.

Such as anything from getting vaccinations to operations, emotional situations, smoking marijuana when you were a teenager, etc.

I'm not sure if it worked for me but it was an interesting experience.

Seems like they are way more advanced with homeopathy in Germany than we are in the US. I wonder why this is...

GiGi
Member # 259

The remedies which I posted and are repeated here by Sparkle are remedies that are specifically chosen and energy tested for the individual. It does not mean everyone is prescribed the same drops. They are available in this country. I have used the Renelix drops for kidney clearing by the same company for years. Dr. W. has a certain approach -- he knows his patient and has him/her figured out almost the hour he first sees them. It is amazing how quickly he identifies specific problems and the accompanying circumstances.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

GiGi- I understand that these homeopathic remedies are selected for the individual.

Many of us cannot go to see Dr. W in Germany or even afford to see a doctor here. I have researched many good doctors in the NY/NJ area that I would go to see if I could afford it. For various reasons, I don't have the money now.

I do have a mind & a computer so I can research things on my own. This is a huge blessing to me. If you suggest certain remedies - I can research them further to see if they would be useful to apply to my particular case.

In a prefect world, I would love to see a knowledgeable pracaticioner... It's just not possible for me at this point in time. I need to keep working on getting well so I can make a living again.

10 years of the prime of my life have have been devoted to being ill. Just image how much of my income creating potential has gone down the drain... along with my life savings, trying to get well.

I think I still have some good years left but I need to get well. I think your information has put us on the right track but we have alot of limitations here in this country in regards to treating Lyme.

I wish you & everyone out there all the best! We can do this!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The effect may be cumulative - so be careful. I had a huge herx after using it for about 2 weeks. Everyone is different, though.

I did feel better after the herx subsided... It took about 2-3 weeks.

I stopped using it for about a month just to let my body heal. I think it's a great tool. You just have to be willing to experiment with it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement