LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » trying to get an update of people using deseret biologicals nosodes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trying to get an update of people using deseret biologicals nosodes?
whatayear
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whatayear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there were a couple people using the deseret biologicals nosodes just wanted to see how they were working and what your opinions were.
thanks!

Posts: 229 | From front royal, VA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually just looking in to this.... I am hoping to get some info myself!!!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read bejoy's posts . She thought they were valuable in regaining her health .

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvs2ride
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvs2ride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homeopathy was my initial treatment. I was on 13 combination remedies and they were very helpful for clearing brain fog, shortterm memory, migraines and these have never come back.

However, the nosodes specific to lyme knocked me flat out. I simply couldn't take them not even in the lowest doses. I would swell all over and became completely housebound during this treatment. I was taking Deseret Brand.

After 5 mths of treatment, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, of course, caused by Lyme.

I believe the homeopathy is very effective. I now know I am genetically defective in my ability to detox.

I believe the Deseret Biological nosodes killed more than I could eliminate causing inflammation in all my joints resulting in rheumatoid arthritis. For the rest of my life I will be at risk for RA and it is deadly.

I don't regret the homeopathy, I only regret that the doctor wasn't more attuned to my need to detox and go very, very slow.

I found a doctor who focused on detox and building up my system. He did not go after the bugs at all and under his care, I went from severe rheumatoid arthritis to borderline RA. At that point, he had done all he could.

I found an LLMD/Rheumatologist who is a member of ILADS. She practices both conventional and alternative medicine.

Today I am leading a normal life albeit I work very hard at staying healthy. She alternates between going after the bugs and detoxing. It keeps me out of trouble.

She promises one day RA will be a disease of my past. I'm counting on it.

I am not working with doctors who use homeopathy but I do recommend them and just warn you, they are very powerful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If you herx too much, think about detox.

--------------------
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be Peace.

Posts: 3038 | From america | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't speak highly enough of these products.

I agree that they must be taken with caution, because they are so powerful. There is a reason you can only get them from a professional.

It makes a big difference to work with a skilled practitioner. My practitioner timed my use of these very carefully.

I started with the LYM drops that are taken daily. They include homeopathy for meningitis, hepatitis, penicillin, borrelia, babesia, erlichia, lycopodium, adrenal, etc. This product did not knock me out.

Later I used the Bartonella Series remedy. This has nosodes of ten strengths that you use once every three days. This product laid me out for about ten days, then I experienced much improvement!

Eventually I used the Borrelia series remedy. Even once I tested positive for using this product, my doctor recommended that I wait several weeks before starting it, until my conditions were right for a good response.

Also with this product I was laid out for about ten days, and then the healing was profound.

I credit my complete recovery to a combination of things. Those at the top of the list are the DB homeopathics and nosodes, SpiroNil (teasel root), Bee Venom Ointment, and about six weeks of penicillin and metronidazole. In addition, loads of supplements and detox.

I don't regret the antibiotics, but believe that in my case I could have done it without them. The cleanup in terms of multiple systemic fungal infections was and still is difficult for me, although I'm almost done with it.

I currently test according to ART and AK that I have a very small degree of lyme bacteria in my system, mostly centered in the spleen. I am using the nosodes with near infrared light to clear out the last of the bugs. I'll stay after tham as long as I have to.

After 20 plus years of lyme, I am currently functioning at 100%, working out daily, running a business, keeping my home, and chasing a K and teenager.

I recommend DB homeopathics and nosodes as treatment to anybody with lyme, but just for the record, I'm not associated with the company. [Smile]

I am currently working diligently with a local ND to develop a top notch comprehensive protocol that can be provided with confidence to lyme patients. We have a pilot program currently running.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more note on this:

If I had it to do again, knowing what I know now, I would have done some good glutathione or other detox IV's with these products. I think it would have made the process easier more effective.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement