LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » substitute for rechts regulat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: substitute for rechts regulat
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't used rechts regulat, but I think I've found a more easily obtained and less costly substitute. Thought I'd post it to get some thoughts on it.

http://www.prebioticproducts.com/Articles.asp?ID=154

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you take it WITH probiotics? Sounds like good stuff!

It's out for me. I'm gluten intolerant.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] 22, personally its out for me as well!

I think it is way more cost effective to ferment your own cultured vegetable concoctions. I'm making plans to determine how best to do it.

This stuff seems really good, but do the math 3 tablespoons a day and your 40 dollars is gone in a little more then 5 days.

I found rechts regulat to be expensive, this might be even more expensive. I posted this because of the number of folks worried about not getting rechts regulat. I was surprised to find this, it does seem really good for the short term based on cost.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I have much confidence in this product. Reminds me way too much of ads for colloidal minerals.

Anyway, rechts regulat is used primarily for anticoagulant properties -- at least that is what I thought?

If what you are looking for is a way to help feed your good bacteria -- several options. FOS supplements, burdock tea (herbalist advised hubby to mix 1 quart of water with 1/4 cup cut burdock root -- simmer for 40 minutes then strain and drink daily), or inulin from Jerusalem artichokes or larch.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=038586#000014

http://www.regulat.co.uk/index.php?&site=pro

all you need after a week of more, is a few drops and not every day. There was an English translation of the 100 page booklet on Rechtsregulat from the manufacturer and Scott posted it at one time. I printed it. Maybe someone can post it again. It is a product that is worth a lot more to the human body. We all lack enzymes.

If you search a bit more here, you will find more posts. I used to talk about it often several years ago --- .

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GIGI!
A question?
Can you use it as a spray for the sinuses ?Just a thought ?I ordered it in GERMANY ( a friends of mine ordered it ) and I am curious as you had sprayed your anckle when you got hurt...and that is what I recall...

In my case my son has sinuses and ....I was thinking can it be sprayed in sinuses?

Would it be useless or worthit?
I have had him with 1tbs of it per day for 7 months than stoped as I could not find it in USA.

But now he is going back to it.He was in kids enzymes daily !

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alv,

Here is a sample - doctor reporting his experience with Rechtsregulat:

Patient, 32, male, suffered from chronic sinus infection and to some extent from maxillary sinus suppuration. All treatment attempts, such as thermotherapy, mucous membrane decongestant and even operative piercing of the sinus wall brought no permanent success.

Treatment: Oral: two tablespoons of Regulat every morning and evening, mixed well with saliva in the mouth before swallowing.
External: A Regulat compress diluted 1:1 with water and applied to the affected areas on the face every morning and evening. If possible, irradiate with an infrared heat lamp. Additionally: Fill a nasal spray bottle with Regulat diluted 1:1 with water and spray it into the nostrils every hour.

Result:
The patient reported that, due to lack of time, he did not apply compresses in the morning, but otherwise followed the therapy as prescribed. He experienced pain relief after just two days. Suddenly, after 5 days, pus and phlegm ran out of his nose and mouth in torrents.

Overview of Indications (from my booklet) for use of Rechtsregulat:

Sluggishness (exhaustion and infections, to aid recovery)
Sleep disorders
Gradual poisoning (toxicity), buildup in the tissues
Stress
Loss of concentration
Inflammation of the respiratory tract, jaw, sinuses and the skin
Inflammation of the tendons, blood vessels, muscles and joint cartilage
Mucous membrane infections
Fungal, viral and bacterial infections
Wound treatment sepsis and injury of the skin (cuts and burns), throat and gums
Herpes simplex and herpes zoster (shingles)
Injury to the tendons and ligaments (through sports)
Gastritis, flatulence and stomach problems
Constipation and irritable bowel syndrome
Intestinal disorders
Nerve conditions, neuralgia and nerve disorders
All kinds of edema, including edematous and swollen legs
Lymphatic congestion
Cardiopulmonary diseases and circulatory disorders
Increased coagulation (blood flow is too slow)
Arthritis pain and joint problems
Soft-tissue rheumatism
Autoimmune diseases (rheumatism, joint problems, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, etc.)
High cholesterol and tryglyceride levels
Hormonal disorders, (diabetes, menopaus problems, etc.)
Lymphatic system disorders
Skin diseases and changes to the skin
Allergies
Pain and non-specific conditions

A supporting application is recommended to improve the body's overall condition during the course of:

Antibiotic therapy
Cortison therapy
Chemotherapy
Mycotic therapy

Regulat is used to detoxify the nerve pathways.

It goes on and on. Take it orally, rub it on, spray it on, etc. etc. I call it my 10,000 enzymes.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement