LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Liver and Kidney Cleanse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Liver and Kidney Cleanse
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

Looking to due a cleanse. This has been a topic on a few other threads. I have been thinking about doing one for about a week since i do have some lower right side discomfort. I do use the bionic so i think it's time to due some flushing.

Any suggestion on what cleanse i should due. the simpler the better.

Thanks all

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you going to finally give in to having your coffee rectally? [Big Grin]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No..The main reason is my wife wants to due a cleanse with me. And there is now way in hell she is doing a coffe enema [Smile] [Smile]

Thx for asking though [Razz]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! I thought there was also no way you were ever doing one either! Though it would be a new level of intimacy if you were doing enemas together (though maybe not for the better).

I LOVE your new quote! So true!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

LOL..we are close enough

thx on the quote. Been my favorite quote for ever

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hulda Clark liver cleanse. I'll send you the pictures if you care to see the proof...gallstones and all.

[Razz]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cleanse works!!! It will take a week or two to finish it. Rebuilding the liver may take 3 or 4 weeks to full function.

All due respect to intimacy (sorry Six) it might be more convenient to use the following from this link: [Wink]

This is a new product to look into:

http://www.allchelation.com/Xeneplex-10-Suppositories-P-38.htm

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Bob, how did you come across this new product?
Do you know anyone who has tried it?

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Do you need to due a kidney cleanse before you due a liver cleanse? Or at least due a liver and kidney cleanse together?

Thx for you help.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested in this post because, I also have right side pain. Is that an indication that a liver cleanse is needed...or kidney cleanse?

And, is Clark's the one recommended by most on this board?

I did have a CT scan of the pelvic and stomach area, and nothing of interest to the doc was mentioned.

Thanks.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought i read somewhere that the cleanse is BS

Maybe some quack watch site ?

It said something to the effect that the stones that you see come out are really formed by the olive oil coagulating.

I'm interested in testomonials also b/c i may want to try it as well

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The suppository is based on the following link.

http://www.freshpatents.com/Glutathione-and-coffee-suppository-dt20070412ptan20070082076.php

I stumbled across it. It suppose to put glutathione directly into the body to bind to toxins as if the liver were doing it. The coffee is to restimulate glutathione being created.

The cleanse recipe I used is from the following link:

http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Some of my stones were the size of what is pictured. And I had thousands come out, but very small. I haven't had the discomfort on my right side since the cleanse.

If it is something quack head wrote, consider the source.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Thanks Bob

it recommends to due a kidney cleanse 1st. Did you?

Also it talks about zapping for a week prior to cleaning to kill parasites????

Want to do this soon just want to do it right....

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CTLyme, it aint no BS. I did the Clark cleanse a second time, following the steps precisely, as I did the first time. I had less output the second time, meaning, less stones.

I cross-sectioned the big ones to examine what was inside too. They all had the constistency of cold butter. But there were different kinds in terms of shape, color and size.

Surgeons take 500,000 gall bladders out of Americans every year! This need not be the case; as these cleanses are safe and proven. That said, you may have a nasty herx the first few times -- like I did.

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I had been using drainage formulas for months to get my kidneys working again. Specifically nestmann bucco and later solidago. Using the biotensor It indicated no issues with my kidneys. So I didn't do the kidney cleanse, I felt I had been doing that for a while anyways. I did a bowel cleanse, I think the one GiGi suggests is best. The one I used was cleansesmart from renew, but I added apple pectin and betonite clay based on the tensor. After I finished it I did the liver cleanse.

If you do a kidney cleanse if you get some solidago to aid in drainage. Just google solidago and read up on it. I used 40 drops in water before breakfast and dinner. If you have a tensor it can aid in dosage and timing.

There might be other things to take, but it is an individual thing. A biotensor is a great tool to navigate what when and how much.

--------------------
Bob

ctlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ctlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good feedback.

Is ther pain involved?
How would you guys describe your experience the night of the cleanse?

Posts: 137 | From wethersfield ct | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I didn't sleep well at all during the cleanse night. I wasn't sure what I would see after the cleanse.

The next day a constant trip to the bathroom put out hundreds of these lime green objects most very small some as large as a grape. At the end very view came out.

My system started going back to normal the next day. However, I did feel a bit toxic, I have several binders but the only one I tested strong for was apple pectin. I would take about 3 at a time then some times two then one. After about 3 more days I haven't tested strong for apple pectin since.

I had a vial from nurse R. for pesticides and I tested very strong for it. Especially in the intestines. So I'm hoping I removed a good bit of poisons from my system in the process.

The interesting thing about the cleanse, cost, it cost 3 dollars for the epsom salt and I had every thing else.

Although it has been 6 days since the cleanse. I still feel I'm detoxifying. Although my head is clear and my upper body feels much stronger, I still feel more is coming out.

I'm not sure how long it takes to completely detoxify and normalize after one of these. Maybe someone who had done the cleanse had some long term experience with it.

--------------------
Bob

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement