LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What is the best Rife machine, and where can I buy it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the best Rife machine, and where can I buy it?
Janice70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janice70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what makes it the best?
Posts: 311 | From CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion:

I believe those machines that send the frequencies thru an argon gas are more effective (depth of penetration issue).

And those machines that can scan and pulse the frequencies (scanning to allow for mutations).

Canada. About $6,000.

DVD of last year's conference here:

http://www.rifeconference.com/video_dvd_rife2008.html

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Resonant Light PERL that Marnie is speaking of, is the Cadillac of Rife inspired frequency machines.

It is one of the few machines that uses both a Plasma Tube and an RF carrier frequency for penetration.

The problem is that many people cannot afford the price. For this reason I usually recommend that someone who has never used one before start out with a lower cost model EMEM.

There are several people here using them that have improved considerably, and they work quite well. Once you have experienced improvement and you know it is going to work, you can upgrade to a machine with more features.

I hate to see someone spend a large amount of money on a machine and then not end up using it for one reason or another. I have read quite a few posts about people who have bought a machine and had second thoughts about using it, and it sits on a shelf.

So I guess the best machine is the one you can afford, that is known to work. Just make sure you are going to commit the time to using it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janice, are you still looking for a Rife Machine? PM me

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimwg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimwg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also been curious about this -- are there recommendations for moderately priced EMEM machines?

--------------------
Wildlife biologist working in tropics since 1997; tick bites in Nicaragua in March 2007, started getting sick May 2007; diagnosed with Lyme based on serological testing in Jan 2009; treatment starting Feb 2009. Wish me luck!

Posts: 116 | From Seattle | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orrn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orrn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also be interested in trying one or purchasing a cheaper model one. I wish there was someone in my area that had one I could try.

Do people do that? "Share" I mean? Would I know if one would work that soon? I don't know alot about them either. I would need a simple one...LOL!

orrn

Posts: 239 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Doug coil is supposed to be the best for Lyme. It has the best track record, many remissions. There is a man making them at cost, no profit, as a service, so as many Lymies as possible can get them.

Not sure, but I think the website is: coilmachines4less.com

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nomoremuscles,I think you are referring to the EMEM5a. I know of this man you speak of and he is the one that built and sent me my machine at cost, no profit as you speak of.

In fact, he told me that Doug actually bought his machine when he got no success with his own.

He also told me that Brian Rosner owns 5 of these machines he makes, as to treat no only himself, but his friends and family that live some distance from him.

There is no website for this guy, and the Doug Coil machine is not made anymore from what I hear because of this.

Just wanted to clear up you post and also wanted to let others know that I have received tremendous benefit from the EMEM5a in just 4 months.

The first few months were hell, with terrible Herx's, but they are not as strong now, and I actually received benefit from my last Rife (i.e. reduction in overall symptoms) and the Herx was minimal.

I will be going up on my exposure time as a result now.

BTW, the story behind this man is that his wife was very very sick with Lyme and almost died because of heart problems secondary to her Lyme. He did his DD and decided on rife for her. He got plans off the net, similar to what Royal Rife had been using and this is how he built his machine. He has made revisions over the years in attempts to perfecting his machine. It was alway called the EMEM machine, hence the letters at the end have changed with the newer models. the 5a has been in use now for a few years without any further modification. And they are $465.00 shipped and delivered to your door.

His wife is free of Lyme now, and I have spoken to both this man and his wife over the phone on several occasions. A few of which were just to say hello and thanks. Early on, it was for support of the machine and he will talk to you free of charge for as long as you need. He is 70 years old I believe, runs a saw mill.

Lymetwister

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister,

No, I'm not. I'm talking about another man who builds *Doug coils* at cost.

Doug did NOT use an EMEM; he used a coil, and still does -- every six months or so just to be sure no bugs return. He has been symptom free going on twenty years now.

As I understand it, the man you're referring to originally build a Doug coil, with the help of Doug, and that was what he used to bring his wife back. The switch to an EMEM came later, because of the long trx times needed for the coil.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a different story from this man I speak to. He says Doug came to him to learn how to make the machine. Perhaps, it's just a different Doug :-). I'm not trying by any means to debate you. I'm just repeating with this other man told me.

In the end it doesn't matter. The bottom line is they work for most. Personally, I have only heard of success stories except for a select few that give up too early as they can't handle the Herx's or don't get past the mark of feeling better.

I do agree that the EMEM machine must be different than the Doug coil as I hear people sitting in front of the Coil for 45 min to an hour or longer and I can only handle about 2 min. on the EMEM. I know the EMEM doesn't use a coil, but a plasma bulb and there is some difference between the delivery as a result.

I think regardless of the machine, so long as it works on the theory of "Resonance" your o.k.

Lymetwister

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Hi Twister,

The coil does not work on the theory of resonance, but rather on powerful magnetic fields. These fields can penetrate deep organs and bones. No, I don't want to debate either. It really doesn't matter. The important thing is that people have a chance at getting well. The history of this stuff is out there for anyone who wishes to learn it. As far as treating Lyme goes, Doug pretty much started the whole thing with his first coil. The guy you speak of is a great guy, I've spoken with him too, and he does a lot for the Lyme community at no profit, and helps tons and tons of people. No doubt! The guy I'm speaking of, the other machine builder, is a humanitarian too, and will also talk to anyone whether they buy his machine or not, and does this all at no profit too -- he just builds a different machine. A Doug coil.

You cannot start coiling with more than a few seconds without getting clobbered, but you do increase up to much longer times until a frx no longer works -- then you move on.

I hope you continue to improve. Good luck!

lymetwister
Member # 19590

nomoremuscles, just a quick question, since you seem to know alot about these.

Is the EMEM working on both Resonance and Magnetic Fields ? I was under this assumption.

Perhaps the difference in the two machines accounts for why I can't tolerate more than 2 min. per frequency, for a total of 3 frequencies and 6 min. total. Lyme, Babs, and Bart.

What are your thoughts on this ?

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a nice machine with a strong track record that I'm willing to unload. PM me if you wish or e-mail me: [email protected]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Hi Twister,

I am by no means an expert on any of this. Whatever knowledge I have, I've gotten through reading and talking to people much better informed than I could ever hope to be.

Yes, as I understand it, both machines work on both principles -- I misspoke. What I meant was that the coil machine, using an 1850 watt amplifier, runs so much power through the coil that -- when you hold the coil against your body -- the magnetic field is what is doing the penetrating, not the sound frequency.

I think the reason that you cannot handle much time may not be due to the difference in machines, but to a bug load that has to be beaten down. I was only able to tolerate one frx when I started, for a very short time, and have since built up from there. Also, the co's may need to be treated more often than Lyme, since they replicate so much faster.

I will try to PM you with the name and phone # of someone who can explain all of this far better than I. My PM system is not working. I cannot open it, but I may be able to send a PM by clicking onto your profile. I will try.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use the Beam Ray rife machine. It has the argon tube light, it sweeps and pulses. It is pre-programmed and you can add other programs to the menu.

I spent a $1000 more to get the unit that was easy to pack and transport. That was my only regret about this purchase.

I've never been gone from home more than a week, so needing to transport my machine wasn't necessary.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

muscles, thanks a million. Got it. Appreciate it. Where are folks posting now on Rife. Since the Yahoo group closed, the only place I see is www.rifeforum.com

Not a very busy site as was the yahoo group. Do you know of any other that is more Lyme oriented ?

Thanks again,

Lymetwister

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam, it is critical that you get MgCl into your system after EM therapy.

You might be able to do it this way:

Purchase (liquid) MgCl over the internet. Dilute it in distilled water and simply spray and then slightly rub some onto your skin.

We DO absorb things thru our skin.

In a better world, you would have access to IV MgCl.

Yes, the best and most powerful machine is very costly.

But trust me...it is far cheaper and far more effective than the "traditional" route which does not seem to be working (massive nonstop abx) because doctors are missing the 2nd part of the cure (that which the Romanian doctors discovered). Restore the balance!

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Bryan Rosner, Dan Tracy's is one of the top 4 rife machines.

www.lymebook.com

It's only $440! Dan makes them at cost for Lyme patients.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cannot go wrong with the Tracy EMEM. It works very well for very little money.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement