LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Going to try Humaworm - Have questions/Need advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to try Humaworm - Have questions/Need advice
ping
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6974

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'm going to wash those wiggly lil thangs out of me if I can. Wanted to try Humaworm, instead of getting yet ANOTHER Rx for something. I welcome all info anyone has to offer. Have a couple of questions:

1. Does Humaworm kill the eggs too?
2. Should I take acidophilus while taking this; I don't want to feed the unwanted critters.
3. How long does it take once you begin to start passing worms? I want to schedule this around my work hours... Could be a nasty business (not my work, the worms)!

ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ping,

I think the humaworm site answers most of these questions, but in case they don't....

(1) The cloves in the humaworm should kill the eggs

(2) Taking acidophillus and or yogurt/kefir is always a good idea

(3)I think everyone has different experiences with the time it takes to pass the worms. Some of the parasites you can't see. It may take more than one round of humaworm to see results depending on how deep the infection is.

You might also want to consider taking the in between herbs because you can only do humaworm every 90 days because the parasites can get used to the herbs.

Whatever antparasitic protocol you use you have to be persistent. It can take many, many months to get rid of these pathogens. I took strong Chinese Herbs for 6 mos and the did salt/c until I saw results. then all "hell" broke loose.

Hope this helps you on your quest to getting well.,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually see the bowel changes a few days into it and it lasts several days. I get diarrhea and sometimes see things. Then it clears up for the remaining three weeks or so.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, Six...you rock.

Ping, IMHO Humaworm is an under-rated and powerful product. I'll take it periodically the rest of my life! It's an excellent best practice before the liver cleanse.

My advice: start on a Friday night, poop your brains out on Saturday, rest on Sunday...

[Razz]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only poop your brains out one day???? OMGOSH, you're lucky! it's a week or more for me.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't thank you all enough for the great responses and information. I'll be ordering and cruzin' the Humaworm website for more info this weekend. Will let you all know how things turn out (or come out) whatever. LOL! I'd sure like to get rid of some of these intestinal problems. Anti parasitics, along with HM detox should tell me what I need to know.

Thanks again everyone! [group hug]

ping

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ya'll

I asked this question on sparkle's thread too, so sorry for repetition:

Does anyone know if it's okay to take Humaworm while doing detox with chlorella?

ping

--------------------
ping

Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you brought this up. I just ordered Humaworm last night. My husband did it last year (I told him to, and since he considers me a natural health guru..he complied [Big Grin] ), but I was breastfeeding our daughter and couldn't.

I'm so scared to do it! My husband didn't 'see' anything, but felt some crawling in his stomach area a few times. His nose also got inflamed for several days.

Does the wormwood in it bother anyone with babs??

I guess my biggest fear is that I'll get tachycardic from it, go to the ER an when they find out I took an herb that I ordered online for WORMS, they'll just throw me in the psych ward!

I know that Humaworm is a great product, the creator is Native American who grew up watching his grandmother heal everyone with her herbs. He uses fresh herbs which is fantastic and if you are allergic to something you can tell them and they will not put that ingredient in it.

Did anyone who has used it feel a lot worse initally or afterward??? I'm just scared of making myself worse permanently these days.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using a combination of black walnut hulls, clove & wormwood. I wanted to get started right away so I bought it at the vitamin store. I didn't want to wait for the mail order...LOL I think the Humaworm is a very good product but I haven't tried it yet... I'm saving it for round 2.

Anyway, the Hulda Clark method says you take the herbs for 18 days, I believe. So, there are different methods. I read that fluke eggs can stay viable for 7 weeks - so, we all probably need to re-treat after some breaks. Some eggs can probably stay around for much longer.

Clark also recommends using a zapper. Alv posted that she bought "the Ultimate Zapper" & she said it was quite good... Not as strong as a Rife but effective for only about $160 or so.

I've been feeling like crap but it's OK since I'm getting those flukes out. My liver feels like someone punched holes in it with a hole puncher. Sometimes I feel a bit sick to my stomach & very low energy.

I think the probiotics are a good idea but my brand of parasites effect my liver mostly. Some can effect the lungs, eyes, brain, etc. They aren't always big worms in the intestine...

I did some energetic testing & it said I didn't need chlorella right now. I think the chlorella is good for binding heavy metals. So, I don't think it will do much in regards to the parasites. Just my experience...

You may want to consider taking charcoal, psylium, clay or zeolites or some form of binders. The zeolites came up very strong for me. I actually bought an ant killer that is safe for kitchen use with diatomaceous earth (similar to zeolites) & clove oil. It really works to get rid of the ants!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - I bought some things to chelate heavy metals before I knew about the flukes.... I put all of that on hold until I get my liver in better shape.

I think you have to try to figure out some kind of order in which to treat yourself. I guess it's very individual since we all have different things wrong with us.

Ocean - why not just try a black walnut hull herbal combination. Ramp the dosage up slowly. I bought a bottle for about $16 or so. You can stop taking it if you get any bad reactions. It's not a big commitment. If you do well with that, you can try the Humaworm later. I tried the tincture & the herbs in caps. The herbs in the caps are stronger than the tincture I used.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle,

Thats a good idea. Will the black walnut do serious killing without the wormwood then? I know Hulda Clark uses both, I've also thought about trying a zapper, they aren't too expensive.

Are you still using the Lightworks sometimes? I'm going to get mine out once I get my fillings out, someone who went to Germany was so kind as to get me some Lyme nosodes and they just got here yesterday, I'm testing very strongly for the Borrelia antigen one.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

The LightWorks is on hold for now. I have to get my liver sorted out. My body won't be able to process any toxins unless my liver is healed. I'm going to do some castor oil packs for my liver.

I was planning to treat heavy metals next. I have a few fillings left. The liver is key in all of this, though. It's all on hold until my liver is OK.

They usually have black walnut hull combinations with wormwood & cloves. It's often a package deal. I think you can get black walnut on it's own, too. The cloves are supposed to kill the eggs.

ping
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks sparkle and Ocean. I do plan to start the Humaworm a couple of months before chlorella, as I have to get more amalgams removed. My concern was regarding retreatment for parasites later, while I'm taking chlorella for HM detox.

I'll call Humaworm and find out. The other products you named are also an option I need to consider.

Thank you both so much!

ping

--------------------
ping

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, it sounds like a lot of people her get their amalgams out. I never hear that w/other diseases.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean,

Here's another option. I open my capsules and mix them with applesauce because I've had some swallowing problems in the past.

That way you can control the dose and just step into the herbs lightly.

You can start with the contents of just one capsule and work your way up from there.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Hi Gael,

Thanks for the suggestion. I too get swallowing problems sometimes, the past few days for instance, so that may be good for me to just try 1/2 a capsule or something at first and then work my way up.

Sparkle,

Good idea with the liver cleansing. I want to try one, but don't want to do the epsom salts (my heart doesn't care for mag supplement form). I read on curezone about someone who did a castor oil liver flush. I looked at the site and I think I will try that one. I hate castor oil though, took it 3 times when I was pregnant and my baby just did not want to come (finally 3rd time at 19 days overdue, the CO worked and he finally came!).

Thanks all, I'm starting to feel more hopeful with treatment options right now!

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Ocean- It a castor oil PACK (re: Edgar Cayce) - not the flush. The flush is with olive oil. I'm too ill for a flush right now. My liver hurts too much. I need to give it some time to heal.

seek- mercury effects many things - It's a tricky issue. Some people do well with the filings out but the damage is probably done. Even if you get them out, you still have the mercury in your body.

It's a crime they were put there in the first place... I never asked for a dangerous, toxic metal in my head when I was 7...

PS - Be prepared that it may make you ill to purge the parasites. My husband got "the flu" but he also started the anti parasite herbs. It may have been a reaction to killing parasites. He got lung symptoms but there are parasites that inhabit the lungs...

Ocean
Member # 3496

Hi Sparkle,

Oh no, I know there are castor oil packs. I have them, but haven't tried it yet. No, this is a castor oil flush. 2 oz castor oil mixed with fresh squeezed OJ, then you sip very hot water for several hours. I just rechecked the site and it says it's for the colon, but the person on curezone (where I read about it) said that they got a bunch of liver flukes out and felt a ton better afterward.

Here is the site (I'd never heard about this type of flush either):
http://www.sakthifoundation.org/gall-nut-cleansing.htm

Ocean

--------------------

ping
Member # 6974

Have any of you tried Dr. K.'s rizols for any of these, or is that a wash for you?

ping

--------------------
ping

ping
Member # 6974

Humaworm is on it's way. Thanks much to all for the wonderful posts! [group hug]

Should be an interesting experience, but my life always is interesting, even if it's not exactly what I had planned. LOL! [hi]

ping

--------------------
ping

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ping,

Let us know how it goes for you.

Good Luck,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

ping
Member # 6974

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
Ping,

Let us know how it goes for you.

Good Luck,

Gael

Gael - I will keep you updated and I thank you from the bottom of my pea-pickin' arrythmic heart for your support! [bow]

ping [Big Grin]

--------------------
ping

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Sparkle, you are right about the parasites in the lungs. My sister with asthma had her asthma flare up badly when she started Humaworm. She felt really ill for a week or two.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Six,

FYI, I had severe asthma since my 9th mos of pregnancy with my first child in 1964. It only went away since I started treating for parasites 3yrs ago.

Gael

Ping

Your pea pickin heart is welcome [lol]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

6goofy - Yes. It was weird about my husband. He had to go to NYC at the time he started the herbs for parasites (black walnut hulls, wormwood, cloves). He got very ill & he thought he caught the flu.

When he came back he described the symptoms & they could fit the description of a herx... He was staying up there longer so he wouldn't spread "the flu" to us.

I really think it was a die-off reaction. Just so you guys know it can be pretty harsh when you're killing the bugs off.

He has very severe allergies to pollen & some raw fruits & veggies. He ate some mango yesterday & no allergic reaction. I bet many of his allergy symptoms are due to parasites.

I also read on Curezone that allergies to raw fruit & veggies can be due to liver dysfunction. He's planning on doing the liver flush, too. That may help, as well.

I had a very light colored bowel movement. It kind of freaked me out. I've been taking some bile salts & it seems better today. My back still hurts alot but I'm starting to think it's a back issue - not my liver.

I'm pretty out of shape so I have to get back into stretching & strengthening. It's hard to exercise when you are in pain. It's easy to overdo it - so, I've been pretty lax.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement