LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » It's official. I am not in remission

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's official. I am not in remission
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning all.

After being off all antibiotics except for diflucan,

I have been doing fairly well.

Occasional joint pain, insomnia, fatigue.

Stuff I can deal with.

My LLMD and I discussed another round of bartonella treatment

But that was on hold until late fall.

Well, yesterday I woke up with Lymph nodes swollen and painful

Under both armpits. Sigh.

Been working hard and not getting a break.

Took one biaxin last night.

Ouch!!!!

Oh boy. Familiar territory. Herxing.

Headache, joint pains, air hunger, etc.

It's okay though.

I knew in my heart I wasn't finished yet.

Still, not herxing was a pretty good thing while it lasted.

I still plan on getting to remission by Christmas.

Of course I always try to see my cup half full versus half empty.

Now, to fill it to the top.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shelly23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelly23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal, sorry to here this, i see him in Oct lets hope for a good report

--------------------
Shelly
~ IGM~Positive
CDC Positive
23-25 +
31+++
34++
41+

I am a Dreamer, Believer, and Conquer; I will overcome this disease !!!

Posts: 382 | From Alabama Via PA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beths
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But you are getting there...let's hope for Christmas, your gift if abx free!
Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry Geneal. I know it is disappointing to say the least. On the bright side, you have come a long way.

You have every hope in the world of getting into remission and staying there. Looking forward to that happening for you.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I just need to herx a little instead of a lot

So I can work again on Monday.

I am ramping up slowly, so will just stay with one biaxin for now.

Maybe that will be somewhat tolerable.

Yes you are right though. I have come a long, long way.

Couldn't really walk well and couldn't talk at all at

This time 3 years ago. Babesia, bartonella and Lyme.

Not an easy combo to treat for sure.

I guess I am a little disappointed, but mostly about herxing.

If not for this site, Lymetoo, and my LLMD, I know I would not be here.

How can I not be so grateful for the progress I've made.

I'm still here....alive and kickin' [Smile] .

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big hugs Geneal! [group hug]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
geneal,

my little sister isn't giving up hope, and wow, you have come along way baby sister ...

but that's my gal; the glass is HALF FULL, and with the positive attitude you always have, you will make your dec. goal!!

we'll all praying for your success in making your own deadline.

so sorry to read of the latest setback, and hope you are able to manage it since you started working again. [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal [group hug]

I'm so sorry sweetie!! But like you said, you aren't starting all over. You are better than you were when you started with this thing!

Is there anyway that working more could have caused extra stress lowering your immune function. I know you have a full plate with a Lymie husband who is not med compliant which has to be VERY difficult for you!

Hang in there, you've done this herxing thing for quite awhile, maybe it won't be too bad like you said!

[group hug]

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...Sept now....Then Oct...Then Thanksgiving break...kind of a break...then Christmas break...kind of a break.

yep. A Christmas free of abx sounds good to me!

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep plugging away! If you were even thinking you might be in remission, that means you've made excellent progress!!!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there Geneal. You have everything that it takes to make remission by Christmas. Here is to hoping that your herxing is minimal!

xx,
Feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Geneal,

You are a real trooper and probably having been working pretty hard. If you felt like you were in remission before, it probably won't take long for you to get there again. Rest and take care of yourself,

Sending you healing thoughts and energy [group hug] [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(((((((((((((((((((((Geneal)))))))))))))))))).

hugs, hope, and prayers coming your way.

love, dll

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MariaA
Member # 9128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MariaA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wondering lately if there isn't some kind of 'sensitization' reaction that happens that makes herxes not subside in some of us. I never got them in the past, then after a lot of months of sustained antibiotics herxing appeared, then got worse and worse with each antibiotic I switched to.

--------------------
Symptom Free!!! Thank you all!!!!

Find me at Lymefriends, I post under the same name.
diet: http://lymefriends.ning.com/group/healthylowcarbrecipes
Homemade Probiotics thread
Herbal Links Thread

Posts: 2552 | From San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kareamber
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kareamber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear this. But like the others say you will bounce back fast. Stay Positive, and know we are thinking of you [Smile]

Hugs to you!!!

--------------------
IgeneX IGG POS 30+ 31++++ 41++
IGM 30+ 31+++ 34IND 41IND 83-93IND
Quest NEG IGG 30 and 41 only

Posts: 538 | From Everywhere | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to hear this too. Feel better soon. You have a really positive, realistic attitude.

How long have you been treating Lyme and coinfections for?

Take Care of yourself!!!!

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started treating on Oct. 7, 2006.

Funny how the date sticks but I was so very sick

And so desperate to get answers.

I actually asked for antibiotics from a local duck prior

To my Quest WB results coming in.

I was blessed to have shown IgM 23 as reactive.

Nothing else.

Found Lymenet in October. Thank God.

Lymetoo directed me to a LLMD in my state.

Thanks my friend.

Saw him on Nov. 21st of 2006.

He diagnosed me with Babesia, bartonella and Lyme.

So, from October of 2006 till May of 2009, I've been treating.

31 months of treatment.

I did stay on diflucan though. Darn yeast.

The one biaxin is hitting something.

This morning I have more swollen lymph nodes under my right arm pit.

I think my hold on "wellness" is tenuous at best,

And obviously working hard without any breaks for resting

(Home and full time job) doesn't help.

I think I have to find the balance of work and rest.

It will come.

Thanks so much for the encouragement.

Your friendship and support mean so much to me.

Especially since my Grandmother in Germany passed away yesterday.

More stress and sorrow to add to the pot that is already full.

Trying to get my Mother to Germany for the funeral.

Trying to coordinate my two sisters (nightmare in itself).

They need to help me financially get my Mom there.

While my Grandmother was 88 and had breast cancer,

Which was not treated by their health care system,

It was actually pneumonia that she caught in the hospital

That pushed her fragile system over the edge.

My family over there never could find a doctor in the hospital

To talk to them about what exactly was going on with her.

Prayers answered though. She died peacefully and in her sleep.

Thank you God.

May God Bless you all.

Hugs,

Geneal

btmb03
Unregistered

Geneal: you said : "If not for this site, Lymetoo, and my LLMD, I know I would not be here."

Well *I* for one feel the same way about your contribution as well to LN. You have helped me and others tremendously, more than you realize either through your posts or through more personal PM's always giving support.

I am sorry to hear of your setback. However from what I remember you *have* made a ton of progress and though biaxin is kicking your butt right now (trust me I KNOW!) it will take your body some time to acclimatize yourself to it...and whatever other tx you try on top of that will be a plus.

Hang in there kiddo, I KNOW it will get better for you..keep us informed. Hugs!!

Edited to add: truly sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

[ 09-13-2009, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: btmb03 ]

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] ((((((((((((Geneal))))))))))) [group hug]

That's too much stress for a NON-TBD-infected person's immune system. [shake]

I'm so sorry about your Grandma. [Frown]
At least you can take comfort in knowing she passed peacefully in her sleep.

It may have been an easier alternative for her, than to have suffered through a prolonged bout with cancer.

I pray to God to give you strength during this difficult time, to give you peace & help you heal.

I also pray that He'll guide your sisters to give you some cooperation, to lessen the stress you are presently enduring.

It's good that you are catching this relapse early. Hopefully the Biaxin will knock this back down quickly & you'll be feeling well again very soon.

You are such a kind, sweet soul. It pains me to see you hurting. [Frown] [group hug]

Hugs, Prayers & much Love,
[group hug]
Ali

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry about your setback Geneal, but as others have pointed out, you'll find your way back to remission in no time. Stress and work will cause you to relapse, but I also strongly believe there's something to the season changes as well.

Fall seems to hit Lymies particularly hard and there are 4 other "relapse" posts just like yours on here now. I need to make mine too, lol. I was feeling GREAT until about 2 weeks ago - I go through this every fall, so I'm not suprised that I'm experiencing a "relapse".

So, so sorry about your Grandmother too. My prayers go out to you and your family.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Thank you so much my very dear friends.

I can't even really grieve yet....have too much to do

To get my Mom together and on the plane this week.

Good news is that one sister is completely on board

Even though she needs direction for everything.

The other one......well, I'm working on it.

My Grandmother was quite a lady.

Was a prisoner of War during WWII.

Captured by the Russians and the Polish.

Survived many atrocities done to her.

Including crossing a field laid with land mines.

Had friends get on a train for May Day celebrations

And never see them again.

She lived as if God had given her a second chance at life.

She was extremely structured and couldn't be budged from it.

I loved that about her.

It is just so hard for my Mom.

My Grandmother never got to see her Great grandchildren.

She had 8. She had pictures and stories galore though.

I know she is at peace.

That comforts me.

I pray for strength and a safe flight for my Mother.

This must be one of the hardest journeys one can take.

It is 9.5 hours of flight from Atlanta.

My Mom has no money.....not much of anything really

Except her generous heart. I am so glad I am working

And able to help out and eliminate maybe some of the

Stress of the journey.

Thank you all so very much.

Hugs,

Geneal

bettyg
Unregistered

geneal,

my heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your beloved grandma [Smile] [group hug] [kiss]

she was graced to die in her sleep and not in pain; thank you god for this.

wishing you the best arranging travel arrangements to get her flown to germany for her mom's funeral.

9.5 hrss, yes, is a long flight to reminisce about the memories they made together and her mom's stories told to her.

if i can help you in any way, pm or email me please !!

i love you little sister [group hug] [kiss]
... betty

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, dear Geneal, my hear goes out to you. So much happening all at once. It would be overwhelming for a healthy person.

I will certainly keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please try to take care of yourself as you take such good care of your family and friends.

Thank you for all the good that you share here on LymeNet. You are always encouraging, supporting, and giving thoughtful advice. You have been such a blessing in my life and I am so grateful.

Wish I could give you a real hug right now [Smile]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for opus2828     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal, I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Her life sounds quite interesting!

I wish you luck with the new antibiotics for the bartonella. This time you'll get rid of it for good!

Posts: 581 | From CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal sorry for your loss. I have read stress can bring on relapse, but I am praying you just have a bug going around instead.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

i maxed my hugs out, but thinking and praying for you little sister..... [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

gemofnj
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemofnj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal,

I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. May she rest in peace.

Hopefully your set back will only be a very small one and your progress will be very quick this time.

Good luck and thank you for posting here as you have supported many!

Posts: 1127 | From atlantic city, nj | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sweetheart,

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. They hold such a special place in our lives and hearts. You are dealing with a tremendous amount of taxing things right now, it is understandable that the TBDs will take advantage of your stressful and weakened system.

Please take good care of you and know that I have every confidence in you to get back to a good place soon. Much love, M

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Geneal Dear One >>>>>,

Sorry to hear that you are having more issues w/ Lyme and Co' and that your grandmother passed right in the middle of this.

I am glad that you are keeping so positive too.
As time allows, celebrate Grandmother,cry when you need to and laugh when you can,both can be healing for us!!!

[ She sounds like a fascinating lady,and I bet she had some good funny stories as well as the stories of bravery and overcoming. ]!!!

I remember things about my Momma that make me laugh, and it helps a lot,even tho' I will always miss her so very very much !!!

This Mother's Day,didn't seem like she'd been gone a year...I don't think she is gone either [Smile] ...just on the heavenly plain rather than earthly!!!

You're in my heart and prayers, and you have been such a comfort and help to so many of us!!!

We'll be hoping/praying for that ABX free Christmas for you!!!

Love from Bonny/Silverwolfi

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to hear you are out of remission. I hope your herxes dont get tto bad and you get back to remission by chriostmas. That would be the ultimate christmas present.

I am so soorry to hear about your grandmother. Your family is in my thoughts. [group hug]

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneal,

I am so sorry for all that you are going through.

I am praying for you....that you will find the strength you need everyday (I have no doubt that you will)..

that you will not herx hard and will respond quickly to treatment...

that you will be in remission very soon...

thanking God for lymenet and for you, Geneal, for your kind heart...

and praying for you and your family on the loss of your dear Grandmother....my deepest sympathy to you.

Lots of Hugs,
Dekrator

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Thank you all so very much.

My very dear friends.

My Mom boarded a plane today to Philadelphia with a

Connecting flight to Germany.

So much to do.

My Aunt was to fly from Denver to Philadelphia, meet her

And travel on with her to Germany.

My Mom went to meet her sister's plane and she wasn't on board.

Sigh.

The funeral is Thursday. The town she comes from

Has a requirement of a funeral within 4 days of dying.

So.....it put us in a serious rush with lots of hurdles to overcome.

Hope my Aunt makes it, but told my Mom to go on without her

If she doesn't find her before the flight leaves.

Thank you all again for the love and support.

I pray that God Blesses you as much as He has Blessed me with all of you.

Hugs,

Geneal

bettyg
Unregistered

praying your aunt will catch up with your mom and BOTH CAN ATTEND GRANDMA'S FUNERAL ...

[group hug] [kiss] [group hug] [kiss]

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm now praying for your Aunt as well.
I hope everything's OK with her. [Frown]

Did anyone hear from her?

[confused]

[group hug] [group hug] ((((((((((Geneal))))))))) [group hug] [group hug]

I'm so sorry you're going through this. [Frown]

Sending you more hugs, prayers & love,
[group hug]
Ali

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First saw this thread just now,,,

sorry for ALL your going thru,,,

things wil improve,just not fast enough for any of us.

Thanks for all you do here!!!

And your presents(presence)!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Hi Dad Don.

My Mom and her sister did find each other.

She called me to tell me that their flight was delayed.

Three hours delayed. When I asked why so long,

She told me the plane was in NC getting fixed.

Oh My Gosh! I should have never asked. [Eek!]

I told my Mom to call when she could.

They have so many things to do with the funeral.

Thanks for keeping me all in your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Geneal

AliG
Member # 9734

quote:
Originally posted by Geneal:

She told me the plane was in NC getting fixed.

Oh My Gosh! I should have never asked. [Eek!]

That's a GOOD thing Sweetie!

It would be [Eek!] if it had a problem & WASN'T getting fixed. [Wink]

He's watching over your family & I thank Him for hearing us. [Smile]

[group hug]
Ali

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

geneal,

so glad they got together finally; at least they can keep each other company and reminisce to pass the time away, etc. thanks for the update. hugs/kisses

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement