LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife and GSE causing a herx? Despair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife and GSE causing a herx? Despair
psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all:
Been taking Ceftin for 4 months. recently had to stop for 10 days for c diff scare. Back on Ceftin for 7 days, and taking plenty of probiotics. Gut fine. Suffering now from trememdous anxiety and despair, which began right around the time I got off the Ceftin and has gotten worse since I did a very brief rife treatment (1 minute on 612 and 5 minutes on some other fairly benign frequencies.) Took one dose of GSE (2 capsules 250 mg each.) I feel total despair and anxiety, and anger. Is this a herx? LLMD talking about sewitching to Bicillin.
Having a very rough time: terrified of the terrible neuropathic pain returning, and not knowing if I can do this...

Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael_Venice
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael_Venice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ceftin seemed to do that to me after about a month on it. I had an anxiety/panic attack that lasted for 2 days straight. I thought I was having a psychotic break or something.

I had NO history of anxiety in my life, really, prior to that. Other than, you know, some situation-based anxiousness, something I would consider very normal.

I don't know if it was die-off or the drug. Before lyme and co. I took a number of antibiotics over the years, for normal things, sinus infections, something after a surgery I had, etc...'normal use'. I never, ever had a problem. Not even a stomach ache.

Since lyme, I never know what's going to happen when I take antibiotics. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I'm afraid of them now....though I take them.

I'm only speaking to my Ceftin experience, I'm not a rifer nor do I take GSE. I'm not sure what those things could throw into the mix.

Posts: 322 | From Venice, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess it is massive inflammation, from the die off. Anything to quell the inflammation should help.

Part of our treatment program has always been anti-inflammatory supplements. They can help a lot.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psr1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan:
YOu think a massive die-off could have been triggered by the one rife treatment?

Posts: 360 | From New York | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You bet. Especially if you have not done it on a regular basis.

612 Hz kills Spirochetes rather quickly, and they produce the worst reaction from our experience. I am fairly certain 612 Hz only kills Spirochetes.

One of our early treatments produced blisters inside of my wife's mouth from so much die off.

That had to be one pile of dead bacteria, to do that!

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Thanks Dan. It was the first session I had done in some months: thought I was starting off slow. Went and had an acupuncture treatment for the anxiety, and it helped. I will wait until all this is gone before I do another session with rife.
Pam

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The other frequencies you ran could also have stirred it up. I am sure you have heard of Lymies that can't tolerate frequencies or magnetic fields from computers, fluorescent lights etc.

You may not want to run frequencies for detox or other conditions, if for no other reason, to separate what the reaction was from.

Later, when you are in reasonable shape, you will not react so strongly, and that will not be an issue.

When you have few Spirochetes available to kill, you will not get that reaction. I have done this for so long, I can tell ahead of time what the result will be by symptoms, or lack of them. Joint pain means Spirochetes are out, and she wil get a reaction to the 612 Hz treatment. Lack of pain means no Spirochetes and no reaction.

When you get to that point of no reaction to 612 hz, you can switch to the 2016 Hz frequency to target other forms of Lyme and Spirochetes. Right now, that may be too much, but you can get to that point, but it takes a long time.

GSE really bothered my wife the few times she used it. At really small doses. I am not sure why, but it was hard on her stomach so that was the end of that.

Good Luck

Dan

psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

I have read that the GSE actually targets cysts in the GI tract. And I did have some stomach pain after taking the GSE. Also, I am feeling pain/tingling in my hip and shoulder joints after the rifing, and I have never had those sensations before.
Thanks again Dan

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam
I would recommend aggressive detox after your rife session such as a colonic and a FIR sauna session.

I had an unbelivable herx from a 3 min rife session that lasted over two weeks.

After a week of extreme suffering it was a session in a FIR sauna that finally took the edge off.

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psr1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22957

Thanks LauraLyme. I am actually trying to get up the nerve to do a coffee enema, but I have had such a difficult time with other detoxing - peroxide baths and Glutathione - that I am scared stiff. I have only been treating for seven months, and have had very good results (back at work, probably functioning most of the time at 80% - but I am just devastated by the herxes. And the stirring up of toxins. I truly feel I am close to death - or, actually, not close enough to death. I am in awe of the bravery and resilience of all of you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement