LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » BC-I Beyond Chelation Improved, Longevity Plus--massman, others?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BC-I Beyond Chelation Improved, Longevity Plus--massman, others?
gwb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone taking this? Tell me about it.

Gary

[ 03-19-2010, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: gwb ]

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link ?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by massman:
Link ?

Good idea! [Smile]

http://www.longevityplus.net/store/product.php?productid=448

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MariaA
Member # 9128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MariaA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thought is, why combine the chelation agent with every other support thing (I didn't look too closely, but it sounds like resveratrol plus other antiinflammatories)? The combo might be good, but I'd recommend getting the support 'stuff' and the chelation agent in two separate forms.

I had a lot of trouble with chelation of mercury and eventually my LLMD had me go from a 100 mg dose of my chelating agent (this was years ago, I dont' remember which drug I was on), which is the normal dose, all the way down to 12.5 mg doses because I couldn't tolerate 100, or 50, or 25, and we found all this out through trial and error. I split my capsules in order to figure out the dosage. However, i maintained VERY high doses of supportive herbs and other substances during that time. this sort of thing would have been very difficult if the supportive herbs were in the same capsule as the chelating agent.

there's no one-size-fits-all formula with chelation just as there isn't for some other aspects of Lyme treatment, so I'd think that you'd want a lot of control over the chelation agent for the process.

--------------------
Symptom Free!!! Thank you all!!!!

Find me at Lymefriends, I post under the same name.
diet: http://lymefriends.ning.com/group/healthylowcarbrecipes
Homemade Probiotics thread
Herbal Links Thread

Posts: 2552 | From San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MariaA,

Don't some people say to INCREASE the chelating dosage?

Meaning instead of thinking you can't tolerate it... you might be using too little of a chelate agent and you're simply moving/relocating mercury to somewhere else in your body?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MariaA
Member # 9128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MariaA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends on the drug you're using, the doctor, and what else they're giving- chelation drugs tend to fall into the category of mobilizer and binder. He had me on LOTS of binders.

He was following the protocol of a naturopath in his clinic, who has been chelating patients successfully for about 20 years.

It seems like EVERYTHING in chelation therapy is disputed, which makes it really hard to self-treat and sort through all the info out there.

--------------------
Symptom Free!!! Thank you all!!!!

Find me at Lymefriends, I post under the same name.
diet: http://lymefriends.ning.com/group/healthylowcarbrecipes
Homemade Probiotics thread
Herbal Links Thread

Posts: 2552 | From San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

If this helps, I'm not doing abx. I'm doing Jernigan homeopathic, herbal and botanical remedies. If you want to see what I'm talking now see these links:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Borrelogen.html

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Microbojen.html

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Neuro-Antitox2.html

There's four Neuro-Toxin ll formulas. I'm taking Neuro-Antitox Musculo-Skeletal.

I also take a whole foods multi-vitamin, B-Complex, B-12 Sublingual, whole foods C powder, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Magnesium Citrate and probiotics and one garlic (allicin) capsule at the end of one meal a day. Hoping to work up to three a day. I think that covers it.

So, give me your thoughts about BC-I Beyond Chelation Improved, Longevity Plus. If you've taken it, did it help? Side-effects, etc?

If you haven't taken it, what do you think about it? Let's get some input going on this. [Smile]

Gary

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya. I was thinking of binders not chelators.

I'm waiting on my heavy metal urine results

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing from Longevity has worked for us in 12 years. I gave up on all of it a long, long time ago.

As I have posted numerous times, first establish that you are not allergic to any of the major substances taken for chelation, i.e. all sulfhydril groups which are used as chelating agents and the toxic metals themselves.

If you are allergic to any of these and the body cannot regulate (dysregulations), you can try to chelate until the cows come home -- the toxins won't leave, because the immune system does not recognize the toxins and it also is stressed because many of the agents that are used for that purpose are not compatible with your DNA programming. .

Most people are allergic to the energetic input of soy, corn, plus of course wheat, and many of the products are based on Soy frequencies. Many are allergic to all mucors/fungi/mold.

You may have to learn to separate the electromagnetic effect from the biochemical effect when it comes to detoxing. If your body goes into high stress gear when you are taking a product, it will never work for you as is written or advertised. If you believe in energetic testing, such as muscle testing/ART or EAV, you will understand what I am talking about.

We are talking not about biochemical effects, but about the electromagnetic effects that happen first when a substance is entering your body or even in your energy field, and will result in biochemical reactions, good or bad, helping or causing more stress. Our body works first on Energy. Biochemistry comes second.

Please read Allergie Immun - It took me ten years to find and to figure that one out. I have tried to detox some of the major remaining metals and nothing worked until I did AI. Now I am dumping the stuff that has affected every cell in my body for decades in a negative way. cell death after cell death. I cannot do more than warn you when I say that all the people from this board who have taken the AI test are allergic to a lot
they had been taking while trying to treat Lyme. Most supplements have soy frequencies as a base. Wheat is literally in all foods energetically (cows eat grain - chicken eat grain). etc. etc.

If you allergic to just one ingredient of the Beyond Chelation - it will not work.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, a couple of years trying to detox spelled "retox" for me until my body learned apples from oranges with Allergie Immun.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Good comments and input so far. Thanks to everyone who's shared.

I was hoping to get a little more feedback and input. Anyone want to add to this before this thread gets buried?

Thanks!

Gary

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement