LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Detox guide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Detox guide
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
For those of you who regularly give advice about detox, could you direct me to a source that spells out the clear, safe steps of a detox program?

My LLMD is not entirely knowlegeable about the safest way to go about this, and is very willing to read anything.

So for example, he was ready to start me on Lipophos EDTA without building up a stong mineral base or building up electrolytes, or strenghtening detox pathways. And thanks to the info from all of you, I ended up not using the product.

So is there a step-by-step guide to detox that exists apart from a vitamin company's list of their own products?

I can't really do the AI drops yet bc of the quick return of devastating symptoms whenever I go off abx.

I don't want to detox on my own, apart from my doc, and I don't want to change docs - bc there are 5 of us who have the same problem, and travelling to another state with all 5 will be insurmountably difficult.

Any advice is welcome.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what exactly are you trying to detox? Metals?
Posts: 967 | From A deserted island without internet access | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have ungodly amounts of metals.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
start with liverlife...by Bioray...
Heal the gut...and protect the liver so you can eliminate the toxins safely.

ONce healed you are safe to begin moving metals with NDF from Bioray.

Learn about how to detox on the product sites for:
Biopure
and
Biologo Detox (a German Manufacturer with best products...by the inventor of NDF....but we cant get them here in the state.) They have a great website to learn about detox...click on English version.

Also go to the derkson/klinghardtacademy autism protocol for a product guide

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

LP,
http://www.entgiften-statt-vergiften.com/cms/index.php?id=7&L=0

Is this the correct website?

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detoxify or Die is a great book that my LLMD has even mentioned in talks he's given.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje - that is the right website - it's in English as well.

Great info and products but they won't make it through customs right now.

If you have a friend in Germany that can receive it for you and re-send, then you are all set.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

No friends in Germany.

When you say "they won't make it through customs right now", do you mean for quite a long time to come?

There must be good American products out there somewhere? Canadian?

(Now that I think of it, I do have relatives in Italy.)

But what you are saying is that, proper detox is not available in this country. [Frown]

Please say it ain't so!!!

--------------------

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Just wondering - if they don't ship to America, why do they have an English website?

--------------------

gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These have been wonderful detox products for me. Very gentle herxes and they've been removing ammonia from my brain and organs:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Neuro-Antitox2.html

Good article, "Lyme Toxins the Primary cause of Your (Lyme) Symptoms"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_285/ai_n19170382/?tag=content;col1

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good general basic initial guide is by Mark Hyman of the Canyon ranch..."the Detox Box". Has a CD and and small cards to help you get started with a basic body detox in either a week, to 6 weeks segments. Tells a novice what to do and buy in easy steps...

Can buy the box set online. well worthwhile.

This detox is not a heavy metal detox...but a basic body cleansing detox to set healing in motion and set you up for deeper cleansing. its a "how to" set of info...and contains no product...must purchase the products individually and it gives you several suggestions of what are good products.

I only did this a few years ago to see if I felt better...before my lyme diagnosis....and of all things, after my 6 weeks on the plan...I got rid of all my seasonal allergies! They have been gone for over 4 years now.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thejoje, Biologo ships all over Europe to many countries of different languages. English is the universal language. That is the reason for their English site besides German. Most of their customers are German speaking.

Thank the FDA! Once we get down to where even garlic cannot be shipped into this country any longer, we will really be in trouble. The FDA would not allow the non-chemical detox materials into the country that I had purchased. I had it returned to the company because I was not about to let the FDA confiscate a couple of bottles of pharmadru-free detox material that I had already paid for.

Suggest to your LLMD to take in a couple of seminars of Dr.K. and he/she will get a better understanding how to approach a decent detox. Without that, no one will ever get rid of any chronic ailment. I am fully convinced of that.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thanks to all you wonderful people.
I have a lot of reading to do and much to consider.

On top of everything else, I just got my bone density test back today. It looks pretty bad- 3.0 in the spine and neck. More evidence that metals have to come out.

~Joanne

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement