LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Collodial siler and argyria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Collodial siler and argyria
mattnapa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattnapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see some threads on collodial silver that do not mention the potential danger of argyria. Argyria is a condition where a persons skin can turn permanently grey and has othe re serious permenant side effects. Apparently low doses in mcgs daily of CS are safe, but people should not go on their own to higher doses. Ray Sahelian refrenced a study where CS was inneffective in vitro against bacteria.

http://www.raysahelian.com/colloidalsilver.html

I had heard it refrenced as being effective against candida, but he does not seem to mention that. Folks with Lyme symptoms may be feeling better because of that factor

Posts: 357 | From California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bla bla bla

I herxed on silver hydrosol and had to start with a low dose. Wasn't taking any other antimicrobial.

Whether it was killing borrelia and other bacteria with endotoxins I don't know.

All I know is that I went from about 5 or more (a lot more) intracellular and extracellular bacteria per field to only a couple per slide under dark field after 90 days. My blood looked a lot better after 90 days even though I thought the cells didn't look so bad even with all the bacteria. Placebo effect theory doesn't hold up in my opinion because I don't think a placebo effect could initiate such a strong immune response, and I really wasn't expecting much results from it since I just went backwards on antibiotics. I wasn't taking any other antimicrobial. Not to mention that I also feel a lot better than before and can do more things. I still have ways to go, but it's good to see progress.

Argyria is the last thing you have to worry about. If you want to worry, worry about potential side effects 20 years from now since silver is a heavy metal and we really don't know if it can do any perceivable damage to the human body yet.

Of course, you should then also worry about the long term effects of many pharmaceuticals. Especially fluorinated ones and ones that fall under the chemotherapeutic category that are prescribed to anyone without hesitation by most MDs.

ASAP 30 ppm is what I take.

[ 07-11-2010, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: kday ]

Posts: 967 | From A deserted island without internet access | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CS is amazing stuff IMHO

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
CS kept me from a wheelchair. If you get a good brand, from good water, your skin will not turn grey/blue. That is from bad water, bad methods, usually home-made without proper care.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Keebs

I have been making my own for a while. You must have a good CS making and VERY clean distilled water

I actually buy distilled water and then run it through my water distiller to make cs

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marnie always says no to CS. She says this because it cannot be removed from the body later. There's NO chelation agents available!!!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I understand why Marnie says no. And I agree with her.

However, it was the first thing that truly helped me.

Sometimes you take risks in hope to get well. I honestly don't believe there is much of a risk with CS when comparing it to most of the pharmaceuticals. I took a nose dive face first on Cipro. Now that's a risky drug in my opinion, and I really wasn't aware of all the potential side effects when I took it.

Many drugs taken for Lyme disease, whether it's for the disease itself or the symptoms, come with significant toxicity.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't be using harsh pharmaceuticals or CS. I believe that all-natural cures without any significant side effects are possible. In fact, GcMAF really interests me the more I read about it, and I really think it could be a potential cure for many; especially if something like a chronic retrovirus is what is keeping us sick.

I don't have the funds right now to experiment with GcMAF vials as the whole protocol would probably be about 6-$10,000 out of pocket. I believe I am the only person at Lymenet to have ever mentioned GcMAF. There was a CFS doctor doing it for a while I think.

Google it. Science supports it.

Posts: 967 | From A deserted island without internet access | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John S
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying it, but I am trying so many things I don't know what is working and what isn't.

I think it might have to build up in your tissues to really kick in. At this point being blue is nothing compared to Lyme.

And if it does inhibit lyme, it is good that it stays in my body.

Posts: 743 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement