LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Update - Rocky Mtn. Clinic LLMD's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update - Rocky Mtn. Clinic LLMD's
ping
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spoke at length with personnel at this Clinic yesterday for the first time in over 6 months and was impressed with the feedback received. Yes, Dr. H is now practicing there on a trial basis (been there 3 weeks now) and Dr. M sounds as if he has gained some real insight. I'm far more impressed by the conversation I had with staff yesterday than the one last year. Much improved.

I've not visited this Clinic personally, nor, has anyone in my immediate "Lyme circle", that I know of, but, it sounds very promising. It seems that Dr. M.'s philosophy is one of more slow and steady treatment, as opposed to that of a hard hammering. So happy to hear this. Those who have been hammered flat in the past will know exactly how valuable a disposition this is.

There are over 400 active patients being tending at this time and if history plays out as it has in the past with LLMD's, that number will explode upward before too long.

If you wish info. on this Clinic, please email me, or, search previous posts for others on this subject. I don't check my mail but once a week, or so because of travel. Even by email, I'm extremely cautious and will feel free to ask questions before relinquishing info. Sorry if this offends you, but, it has to be that way.

"We are more that a container for Lyme."
ping
[spinning smile]

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disheartened
Member # 8287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disheartened     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NJ and just came back from the clinic in CO. One word describes our experience: EXCELLENT! Feel free to PM me.
Posts: 39 | From NJ | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightfoot
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ping,

Just wonderdering why the interest in the clinic here in Colorado Springs?, CO ???

Healing smiles...lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Healing Smiles.....lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jif
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow--just got of the phone with a friend of a friend in co. who went there (lives there.lucky guy and was dxed early early) and was about to post here about it--and look what I found. I wonder if I should go visit.

private post me someone, please, and tell me more.....

I'd like somoene in the know to help me compare my tx i am getting with what might else be appropriate.

jif

p.s. i have neuropathies and all that bad stuff--just started tx with ceftin then moved to zithro+mepron-oral of course, plus supps. keep wondering if i should be on IV or intermuscular drugs. hate them as it is. wonder if i can even get better, and i don't mean that in a depressing way.

Posts: 208 | From Santa Fe | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Disheartened -

Hope you're a little less disheartened and am very glad that you posted. Nothing like hearing it from someone who's experienced it personally. Keep us all updated, please!

Hi jif -

I just emailed you and hope that you will keep in touch. Hang in there. Don't stop searching. This Clinic may be a significant option for you.

Hi lightfoot -

I'm interested in ALL clinics / practitioners who tx Bb. I spend much of my time on the phone with or in personal patient to Dr. visits with various docs around the US. This is the only way I feel I can be as sure as possible that people will be treated halfway decent when I refer someone.

If you're asking about my intention(s): I have Lyme, my mother had Lyme and my grandmother had Lyme. I'm the only one of the 3 who found out what the real cause of all the illness is and the only one left alive to tell it. My intention is to scream about it at the top of my proverbial lungs until the day I depart this planet, or, the next ice age; whichever comes first.

"We are more than just a container for Lyme"
ping

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement