LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Need LLMD in NH or MA or VT or ME

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need LLMD in NH or MA or VT or ME
EyeBob
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EyeBob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in So. NH and I need the names and phone numbers of LLMD's in my area. If you'd like you can e-mail me at [email protected]

BT

I LIVE IN MILFORD, NH, MAJOR TOWNS NEAR ME ARE CONCORD, NH, MANCHESTER, NH, NASHUA, NH, BURLINGTON, MA, BOSTON, MA. I'M NOT PICKY, I'LL TRAVEL A FEW HOURS TO SEE SOMEONE.

is this for yourself or a child; what age? how long have you been sick? IT'S FOR ME, I'M 40, I'VE BEEN SICK FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS

did you have an imbedded tick? YES

a bulls-eye rash? NO

symptoms? HEADACHE, FOGGY MENTATION, DECREASED FOCUS, OCCASSIONAL TREMBLE, FACIAL AND BODY TWITCHES

have you had testing done: western blot igm and igg blood test by: YES, TEST RESULT SAYS "LYME IGg/igM....NEGATIVE" THAT'S IT. LAB IS "qca"

igenex in calif; md labs in nj; or stoneybrook in ny ... they are the best USA has! I'VE HEARD THIS ELSEWHERE

NOTE: Fry Lab in Arizona is great for co-infectionS and costs $250 there vs. Igenex's $1,000 testing there!

please show all this in your EDITED post, and we will help you.

HOW TO EDIT: click on PENCIL icon to right of your name which opens up the subject line and body text. DONE

now enter all the info I requested ok INCLUDING WHICH STATE/LARGEST CITY you want of those available! click EDIT SEND when done!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE. I'M AN OPTOMETRIST IN NH, I HAVE AN EXCELLENT PCP WHOM MAY NOT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH LYME. I'M CONCERNED THAT I MAY HAVE LYME DESPITE MY "NEGATIVE" WESTERN BLOT. I HAVE HAD A NEURO CONSULT AND AN MRI/MRA. THE MRI/MRA WAS NORMAL.

PLEASE HELP.

[ 19. July 2007, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: EyeBob ]

Posts: 299 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome bob; i just sent you a private message with my 59 pages of newbie links, advise, long symptoms list, testing, disabiility, much more, and
treepatrol's newbie archive link of 1000+ links of GOOD INFO.

ALL those states have LLMDS; which ONE state and largest city area would you like?

we do NOT give out many llmds randomly; read below for more info! [Wink]

now please tell us about yourself:

is this for yourself or a child; what age? how long have you been sick?

did you have an imbedded tick? a bulls-eye rash?

symptoms?

have you had testing done: western blot igm and igg blood test by:

igenex in calif; md labs in nj; or stoneybrook in ny ... they are the best USA has!

NOTE: Fry Lab in Arizona is great for co-infectionS and costs $250 there vs. Igenex's $1,000 testing there!

please show all this in your EDITED post, and we will help you.

HOW TO EDIT: click on PENCIL icon to right of your name which opens up the subject line and body text.

now enter all the info I requested ok INCLUDING WHICH STATE/LARGEST CITY you want of those available! click EDIT SEND when done! [Big Grin]

Welcome to LymeNet ...
Here is some information that may help you:

Lyme disease is known as the great imitator because it imitates so
many other diseases and medical problems and this is sometimes confusing to the average medical doctor.

Also, the tests for Lyme disease are unreliable and many people who actually had Lyme disease received false negatives on tests that are currently available for Lyme however a positive test should be taken seriously as false positives are rare.

A rash (sometimes described as a bulls eye but the rash can take on any shape) occurring within days or weeks of a bite by an infected deer tick is a positive symptom of Lyme disease. The rash occurs in approximately 50% of the people who get Lyme disease. Anyone who has been
bitten by a tick or who develops symptoms of Lyme disease should be concerned!!!

The best diagnosis is done by a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD).
This is a doctor who is highly experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease.

If you are looking for Lyme Literate Medical Doctors (LLMD)
I suggest you do the following:

For Online Doctor Referrals, please click on the following URL for the
Lyme Disease Association Doctor Referral page:
http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/Doctor_Referrals.html

You may also locate a LLMD in your area by registering on the LymeNet Flash
http://flash.lymenet.org and posting in the Seeking a Doctor forum.

Much information about Lyme and other tick borne diseases is available on LymeNet at: http://www.lymenet.org

If you need to know more about Lyme disease I recommend the following:

http://library.LymeNet.org/domino/file.nsf/bbf2f15334c1f28585256613000317cc/eee9f15bfb66a105852567c700120022?OpenDocument

Note: This is the "LymeNet Guide to Lyme Disease".
This document will give you a good overview of Lyme disease, the symptoms and treatment recommendations.

If you need additional information, click on the "On-Line Library" topic on the left menu bar.

You can find a complete and very comprehensive set of Lyme symptoms,
testing, diagnosis and treatment information at:
http://www.ilads.org/burrascano_0905.html

Note: This is Dr. Burrascano's "Diagnostic Hints and Treatment Guidelines for Lyme and Other Tick Borne Illnesses"

My daughter had Lyme disease for over 10 years before she was correctly
diagnosed and began treatment. She has regained her health and is symptom free. Her story is at: http://www.angelfire.com/nj/lorib

Hopefully, some day soon, we'll beat this disease.
Good luck,
Lou Bachman, administrator on leave due to a severe heart attack 12-06

welcome! since this is your 1st post, please tell me more. The reason is we have trolls and spies from IDAS, infectious disease associated society trying to get names, phone nos/addresses so MORE of our LLMD, lyme literate mds can be brought up on charges from that state's health dept. like:

Dr. Jemsek in NC, and Dr. Charles Roy Jones, Conn; almost 2 years of hearings over $250,000+ OUT OF POCKET for lawyer's fee to defend him. Now I hope you understand. If you don't, go to activism and read the posts there about specific drs., especially Dr. Jones who had his LAST hearing in conn! DECISION IN SEPT. whether he keeps his medical license or not.

I will send you by PM, private message, my 57 pages newbie links, advise, symptoms, igenex testing, disability, TREEPATROL'S NEWBIE ARCHIVE LINK, and much more!

You can PM me OR ANYONE ELSE, by going to right side of MY/their name shown on this thread, click on 2 people by envelope....that's a PM! Now send me a note asking for my newbie's links, and i'll send it that day or next day at latest unless i'm sick!

be sure to sign BOTH LYME PETITIONS, and ask family, friends, co-workers, church members, orgs, and all you know OVER 18 sign this too.

we desperately need your help/others http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051205
to meet the 50,000 signatures for LDA's petition, and there's over 5200 on lynn's going to congress.

i'm pretty sure the UNDER THE SKIN LYME DOCUMENTARY is in there, but if not, check right now in ACTIVISM BY KRIS KROFT, one of the folks involved in this important lyme project!

they have a "trailer" to view IF YOU HAVE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET; folk like me with dial-up can NOT view it.

it's 20 minutes long and will give your family/friends extra knowledge what it is like to have lyme and all the political implications plus health insurance NOT paying our lyme bills, appts., labs, blood tests, etc!

you had a wonderful, informative write-up; thanks for telling us so much about yourself. Thank you for NOT posting in continuous long blocks of text that we neuro lymies, like me, can not read/comprehend! that is so much appreciated by many of us here.

when you have a medical question, post it there.
when you need SUPPORT, post here.

need a LLMD, LYME LITERATE MD, post in seeking dr. and put the STATE and NEAREST LARGEST CITY IN TOPIC TITLE so folks from your state can pitch in right away to help you ok! i'll send you my welcome package before my lyme mind forgets

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement