LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » A little freaked

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little freaked
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tested positive on the whole menagerie via kinesiology, Trust this DC more than anybody else, save my ND who originally dx'd Bb and tested me by Bowen. DC has been treating me appropriately for lyme for several years, without knowing what it was.

Local labs all come in neg. Doesn't matter. I've got all the symptoms except for the male ones and not being suicidal. Waiting for testing kits from IGX and CFR. Remortgaged the house to get the funds.

I'm an underinsured neuro autoimmune congenitally infecting mother of two neurosymptomatic kids who are learning the most amazing coping skills to deal with chronic pain and visual/auditory deficits.

Hubby is sure he doesn't have it because besides mega-multiple tick bites, at the same time as some of mine, major insommnia and intermittent joint pain, he's in great health. Don't know whether to hope he does or doesn't if treatment could fix the insommnia.

I'm trying to negotiate the whole system and be the guinea pig before putting the rest of the family through the treatment ordeal.

Choosing an "alternative" route due to trust levels in my practitioners, distance from LLMD's, and fear of crashing from longterm abx.

Getting pressure from my mother to find another MD out here to give me the standard protocol. She's from CT, and has it herself, two bites, two EM's and two 10 day abx's later, and she calls it arthritis, aging, and forgetfulness.

No MD wants to treat me around here anyway, with my test scores and the current politial climate.

Got a homeopathic for Bartonella. Doing Sota blood electrification. The herx is profound and amazing. Got a headache, everything hurts, and I need a nap.

I should be feeding my kids and putting them to bed. Instead I'm zoning on lymenet.

Got to pull it together so I can go to work where my job is to be supportive of people like me, so I can pay not to be someone like me, and hopefully so I can eventually make a difference.

Planning to take a major dose of Ibuprophen, and drink way too much coffee so I can go out and ski the powder, so people can tell me I can't possibly have Lyme, and then I can go hide under the covers for a couple of days till I can get up again.

Trying to remember to
bejoy

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mississippilyme
Member # 11205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mississippilyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello bejoy,

I am sorry your family has to go through all this. There must be one heck of a lesson in it for us all. They say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

I have not taken any of the co-infection tests. I have a hard time buying antibiotics, supplements and detox products. When my disease responds to an antibiotic,(I herx) I go with it until I no longer continue improving then I switch to the next.

I have a great LLMD [Wink] There is no help like self education. There is too much information for him to cover so he gave me many hand-outs about this disease, the co-infections, and other related problems to watch for.

I have taken antibiotics slowly, for three and a half years, detoxing, taking an asprin, taking antioxidants,and other supplements. I have never crashed. I steadily improve slowly but surely.

I hope and pray we all make a full recovery.

Wishing you and yours the best.

Sherry

Posts: 69 | From mississippi | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy,

Would you mind sharing with me the name of the Bartonella homeopathic and where I could get it? It has become increasingly clear to me and one of my LLMDs that Bartonella is a far bigger issue for me than Lyme. I'm on Rifampin now but had to give up on the quinolones due to tendon injury.

I, too, tested energetically for Lyme and all the coinfections when I first figured out I had Lyme. My Western Blot was positive for Lyme and Ehrlichia, but it took several tests over time for Bartonella to turn positive. I anticipate it happening with Babesia. The antibody tests seems to be confirming, but slowly, what the energetic testing already showed.

Take care - I work, too - have no choice - despite how lousy I feel. It's hard. Hang in there.

Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The homeopathic bartonella remedy is from www.Deseretbiologicals.com It has ten vials that you take orally, one every three days.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bejoy:
The homeopathic bartonella remedy is from www.Deseretbiologicals.com It has ten vials that you take orally, one every three days.

Thanks, Bejoy.

Now that you mention it, I do recall some posts on this in the past. I guess I didn't make the connection to Bartonella at the time.

Edited: Just looked at their website, I noticed a Bacterial Combinations category with a Borrelia formula, but not Bartonella. Can you tell me what the specific name of the remedy is that I should be looking for? Thanks again.

Take care,
Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] [kiss] [group hug]
sending my thoughts, prayers, hugs, and kisses to you and family with lyme! goodness gracious.

i'm glad you decided to seek the help and remortgaged so you can GET your life back together again, and then also the kids and hubby.

if it comes to it where you can't work anymore, use the extensive 20-25 pages of SSDI, disability insurance benefits i sent you.

if you ARE APPROVED, your kids would receive benefits: 1st to age 18; last one to age 16 !!!

best wishes on your journey. [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Thanks Sherry, Jill, and Betty, and others.

I know I'm really one of the lucky ones. While I seem to have had lyme and coinfections since I was a young child, I'm still standing, thinking, writing, working, and playing. I was able somehow to bring two beautiful kids into the world.

While I have lots of debt, I have lots of resources too. I have family and friends who believe me, and would help if they could. My husband gets it, is very supportive, knows how to wash dishes, and doesn't blame me.

I have two trusted lyme-friendly care providers. I have a good education in a health care field, and I have you lymenet friends and all this information you direct me to, right at my fingertips, and even a fascination with the subject.

I'm using treatments that are currently working for me, and have the ability to decide day to day how hard I am willing to hit it, and where to go next. And I have reasons to get well.

Sometimes the serotonin drops, the depression hits, and it all seems so insane. I get feeling betrayed by my body, the healthcare system, stuffed shirts with mega power, evolution...

So I dropped in off-topic, had some laughs, and am feeling much better.

My daughter decided to "fight global warming" turned off all the lights, lit scented candles all over the house, then told stories to my little one. I finally followed them around the house shoveling in spoon fulls of green peas as an alternative to dinner with napkins. While I'm waiting for my outrage to pass, peace reigns in my home.

Writing is my medium for expressing myself and making sense of the world. Thanks for being there to hear me. Remembering that I have the choice, and many reason to

bejoy

--------------------
bejoy!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement