LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Make a Wish Day is today..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make a Wish Day is today..
lymemomtooo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all who have followed our trip on this slippery slope close to Hell, our Lymie was picked to be a Make a Wish Child.

She chose to have a visit with Johnny Depp, her hero. Well, she has waited since she was 17 for this and had worked her way up the list but he has stopped seeing the kids. He is so busy making movies and also the fact that he mostly lives overseas has gotten in the way.

The National MAW group has requested our daughter to give up on him. Regrettably, she did and she chose a shopping spree at the King of Prussia Mall and an IKEA nearby.

The limo came for her, her sponsor and two friends today at 12:30..So this is her day to celebrate..

She still has a way to go after a relapse 3 months ago but she has lived thru 18 horrible experiences and years of this Hell, so I hope she is having a ball today. Unfortunately I did not get to go,she wanted her friends to share in the fun but I sent along a camera and hope to get some good photos for later.

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure hope she has a good time and forgets about being sick for a bit.
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Kam..I just checked on them and she was having a great time. They let her buy a Kitchen Aid mixer. So that alone made her day..lmt
Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement