LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » From...Those of Faith, Advice Needed -An Update-!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From...Those of Faith, Advice Needed -An Update-!!!
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Lyme-r Family >>>>>,

Thanks again for being so encouraging,and kind to us!!!

Yesterday, we had the coolest lesson of opposites!!! It was graciousness and caring, versus, hurt feelings and selfish attitudes!!!

We have been struggling and praying,for quite awhile, to respond in a right attitude toward those who have been mean-spirited,and hurtful, rather than react in hurt and anger ourselves.

The individual and conversation I mentioned in the -Need Advice- thread/topic ,was ...'the straw that could break the camels back'.

I knew I had to get some different perspective,and y'all were,are such a blessing in that regard!!!

I wasn't feeling well,a bit of intestinal bug...or herx perhaps [I'm slowly adding in more supplements ].

Then TxC had to come in early,and change clothes,same issue as I was having. They wanted him to rest at home, course we don't want to spread a bug around...

but it rankles for TxC,money is precious and the end of the month looms [tho' we refuse to panic].He had some good news as to Unemployment beni's before having to come home!!! [Smile]

As we were resting on our ol' Lazyboy sofa, after TxC got back home, the phone rang. An old friend we haven't heard from in many a year was on the line,

... w/ a message from another friend who couldn't find our phone number, they were helping search !!!

The dear friend, who couldn't find our number [we've moved twice now],had been led to be in prayer for us. We got back in touch,and it was such a blessing!!!

These friends,didn't want anything from us...except to makes sure we were okay,and let us know they are praying !!!

Our *friend, who was praying and searching for us, has been thru some really heartbreaking trials, things some folk don't live thru,and if they live they are almost walking shadows !!!

*He has some bit of understanding of God's loving mercy and grace,and he tries to walk in love!!! Friend takes joy in being alive too!!!

The contrast between the 1st situations that I posted about,and these friends yesterday was like night and day!!!

These folks didn't want something from us,that we cannot give...they wanted us to know they are praying,w/love and concern!!! they searched us out to tell us!!!

And TxC's benefits from unemployment will be more than we tho't. We'll have to watch our monies and use them wisely...but I believe the Lord will provide!!!

Thanks so much, to those of you who are keeping us in prayer,and tho'ts!!!

I know God will bless Y'all!!! And with the Lord our Creators help,and bearing each others burdens we can overcome...even w/ the brain fog soup that comes w/ Lyme and Co.s!!!

Just Silverwolfi, Dustin' the sand out of mah suction cups LOL [Big Grin]

[ 10-07-2009, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Silverwolf ]

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Silverwolf and TxC,

The Lord does work in mysterious and miraculous ways.

I am very happy for you....that you have had your spirits lifted again by such good and caring friends.

Also, it is wonderful that the unemployment benefits are more than expected!

Keep walking the same faithful path that you have been, and God will be right there to carry you when you need it.

If more people had the faith, hope and love of God, the world would be a peaceful place.

Love and hugs to you!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Dekrator' >>>>>,

Our Creator and Lord does work in Mysterious ways!!! You are sure right about that!!!

Y'all have been so helpful,w/ sharing and caring,and our phone calls from friends was the icing on the cake!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi from Swamp and Desert LOL!!!

[I know we can't always live on the hill tops,but it is a nice change,and even the 'swamps' look more interesting from the hilltop!!!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your post gave me joy!
Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< TF >>>>>,

I am so very glad that this brought you Joy!!!

[Big Grin] Had to share, it is so very encouraging!!! [Big Grin]

Sometimes TxC and I get this feeling like... "Wow, maybe we should turn off the phone and computer, turn out the lights,ignore the knocks at the door...and nothing else odd,or sad or hard will happen...".

Experience has proven that that doesn't work, and for all the hard times and scary times...we'd miss the good things and the blessings if we hid away!!!

We've lost a lot of loved ones,since 2000,and more than one or two jobs...But Creator God in His wisdom and love has always provided for us !!! His Grace is so awesomely amazing!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi wandering along thru swamp and desert...choosing not to panic!!!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you are a blessing, my dear.

Please keep on sharing the good things of God. I'd rather hear good news than bad news any day.

It is uplifting and makes many people feel good when you share how you have been blessed!

We are all in this life together, and however we can help one another, we should. In good times and in bad.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are indeed blessed with such wonderful friends.

((((((hugs))))))

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< TF >>>>>,

Good news is a gift...I love to share!!!

And when we are able to TxC and I like to make some fun out of our trials too... re; 'KlutznCrip'...

Because of the struggles of this life,such as Lyme and Co' and various other physical issues...

TxC and I injure rather easily sometimes...we have our cranky-bear moments...but for the life of us...we can't help having some fun...!!!

Many years back, in Louisiana, We and a friend were going to the Chiropractor for various ailments,and a birth defect causing me a lot of headaches.

We used to sing at church...and friends husband started jokingly calling us 'The Singing Crips'...

We had a lot of fun w/ it,especially when an older couple saw us going in for appt.'s and as we came out TxC could walk standing up straight...

'Look Marthy it's a mericle...you see'd how he hobbled in here all bent over...now his back is straight...'. We got a good laugh out of that later!!!

Problem was it was about 90 minutes back home...and we'd get home w/ every one all stiff again!!!

I don't know why infirmity strikes, but I know Who holds my hand!!!

And I know my loved ones,are safe in His Arms w/ no more pain ever!!! I don't know all the reason behind our trials...but maybe it will help someone else!!!

I cannot have children,because of the Lyme disease and it's effects...but I have been blessed to pray for those who have had a struggle to bear children and see them have happy healthy babies too!!!

Just because we are fighting injury and illnesses doesn't mean we can't have some fun,and bring some joy and hope w/us to share!!!

I share and vent about the hard stuff sometimes...but I really enjoy sharing about the good things...good times are so very precious and life affirming when the Lord brings them into our lives!!!

Thank you <<<<< TF >>>>> for encouraging me to share the good things!!! It is good to know that I have helped another feel blessed!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi, wandering along... thru' swampland and desert,and sometimes in the hills!!!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Starfall' >>>>>,

Those calls from friends ,last night,were so amazing to us...

I am also so very glad that the Lord led us to our Gumbo Ya Ya friends who helped to lead us here to LymeNet!!!

We have so many blessings and a huge part of the blessings are right here on LymeNet!!!

When know one else understand, our Lyme-r family and the Lord do understand!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi wanderin'along w/happy growls [Big Grin] and howls [LOL...gotta be careful musn't worry the neighbors ya know!!!].

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bonny, i enjoyed reading all the good news and renewed friendships [Smile] hang in there lady hugs/kisses
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Betty' >>>>>,

Creator always seems to know when we need a blessing and a lesson!!! [Big Grin]

Thanks for the hugs,and kisses,and the kind tho'ts!!! [group hug] [kiss] [Smile] !!!

I am so very glad that you,and each of our Lyme-rs who replied could share,it means so much!!!

Jus'Silverwolfi,w/ swamp dirt in me paws...and some sandy grit too!!!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Hi <<<<< Lyme-r Family >>>>>,

Just doing one bump up because sometimes good things do happen in the middle of difficult situations!!!

Silver-linings to the clouds,and rainbows in the storms!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi Trudging along slowly but still a going!!!

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing you both showers of blessings, pressed down and shaken together!!!

Thanks for sharing all these uplifting thoughts!

--------------------
Wishing You Showers Of Blessings!
Lyme since Fall 1983 = Diagnosed Summer 2008
IV Rocephin 7 weeks Stopped due to drug fever
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bonny, sending you only POSITIVE VIBS and prayers galore my friend [Smile] hugs/kisses
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

<<<<< Melodym' and Betty' >>>>>,

Thanks for good wishes,prayers,hugs and kisses and positive vibes too!!!

Our Creator is a good God always,regardless of circumstances!!!

Keeping my chin up, and listening to some great worship music...

It will be interesting to see how things turn out...as we continue to give things over to the Lord !!!

I think it just might be book writin' time!!! If we get to share our trials and how The Lord took care of us in the midst of everything...

it reminds us of His love,grace and mercy...and maybe it can help others too!!!

Jus' that Silverwolfi' finding lessons in the deserts and swamps as well as the hills!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement