LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise: What can you do today? 5/3-5/9

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise: What can you do today? 5/3-5/9
kgg
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of calling it exercise. We focus on what we can do. We celebrate the ability to keep moving our bodies and not being couch potatoes. And we support those who are having a set back.

Use it or lose it. In spite of pain and fatigue, we attempt to keep going. To not let this disease win. But doing it (hopefully) without causing damage by over doing it.

For me, this time of the year, I focus on gardening. I am unable to do aerobic exercise without causing a crash. But I am able to garden without payback. And yes, Diane, I call it my garden therapy.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here we go another week. What can you do today?

Best,
Karen

Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, today is a stormy day here in Ga. Birds are loving the rainy weather, singing so pretty.
I had to sit out this morning on the deck with my cup of coffee and listen to all of natures songs.

I will attempt to clean what I can today in the house. So much to do on a Monday... Wet doggie paw prints on the floor, dust bunnies,laundry,
Wore myself out just thinking about it all.
[Smile] I think I will have one more cup of coffee.

Everyone have a great.

Diane

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diane..what a great way to start the day. I think I will join you.

I am looking forward to when my things are moved down the hall and I am able to get them out of boxes and am organized and clean.

I really miss the great outdoors. But, as we all know...if we do one thing it takes away from another or if we do both we are set back several days.

Suppose to go to the grocery store this am. I have a pick up scheduled with the van.

going to take a couple of excedrin and see if that helps.

We had rain here yesterday and it was icy out. Down coat and sweats.

But, it is supposed to be short or scrub weather here this week. so confusing.

also would like to take a shower this am and need to but doubt I will have what it takes to do both...shower and go to the grocery store so need to choose.

PS Diane...when I move down to the end of the hall, I will have a patio I can sit out on and drink a cup of coffee and see out unto the parking lot. But, I will be in the shade...which will be a good thing when it warms up.

Once I recover from the move, I do plan on driving out to a place in the forest and having that cup of coffee and listening to the birds.

When I had my home at the beach, I really enjoyed hearing the birds singing in the trees outside of my bedroom window.

One of these days maybe I will have a home again including birds singing outside my bedroom window.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also hoping to transplant some cacti I have and do a little potted planting on the patio but that most likely will be next month.

I have this idea for a garden that is waist level for all of us here at the apartments. But, that is a project for a future time too.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a big day a head of me. May lyme awareness support meeting tonight.Igenex comng to do a presentation. also local paper coming to my home to do photo's and finish the interview.

gotta run around and get the food and tidy the house. them
i am going to attempt to clean myself up and look nice for the photos.

ahh too much.

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Thinking of you this morning Melissa. Take care of you. Good to hear from you...but just the interview alone would put me over the top so take care.

Realized I had not called the sr center to schedule may's pick ups so will not be doing the grocery thing this am.

Rosie had to toilet twice in the middle of the night last night. She has the runs.

There is a guy here who leaves his two large dogs in his truck in the parking lot while visiting some one here.

I ran into them this am. He leaves the window down and water for them outside of the truck.

Glad I did not run into them last night when I was in such a fog.

The one dog jumped out of the truck and followed us a bit with his or her hair up on the back of his neck..not a good sign.

But, all went well and he backed off when I told him to...then he would follow again..I would tell him to back off...etc.

So difficult to have Rosie on a leash in the power chair with a dog off leash wanting to be a dog.

Too much for this lyme brain.

Melissa...looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

kam
Member # 3410

Tuesday am: est 10 min on my feet. Finally slept through the night so was feeling a bit more human until the walk..then back to kind of being out of it.

Hoping by resting I will recharge.

I did take 2 excedrin at 6 am to help with the head stuff.

Saw a couple of quail cross the path ahead of me. That was worth the outing for me.

Walked a different trail this am. Wanted to be in the sun but was still in the shade although the sun was most likely going to be in the trail soon.

I will be so glad when I am moved in and able to get out doors more often.

Canceling water therapy this month as I can't do the moving thing and do the water therapy thing. Still very limited on what I can do each day.

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kam... you come over any time. I will put the coffee on. Quail, that would have been nice to see. Did Rosie want to play with them?

The dogs in the truck would have put fear in me.
Glad they listened to you.

me... I had a wonderful morning. I cleaned a little bit in the house with my Neil Diamond music playing(Jonathan Livingston Seagull)in a tee-shirt and a pair of underware...because I could [Smile] My daughter and son-in-law moved out over the weekend. I regained my being.
I didn't realize how much I lost of me until I had my house back. Oh what a great sense of peace has come over me.

I went out awhile ago and had new tires put on my 10 year 90,000 mile car. Only charged 135.00 for three tires. Thats how much I pay for one!

Today has been very, very good to me, and tonight I go listen to my grandson sing in choir.

Sorry this was long, just very happy today.

Diane

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kam... That is so cool that you will have a patio soon!! Yippeee!!!

Speaking of dogs... I had to pass a pit bull on a chain (no owner in sight) on my way to the mailbox last week. New neighbors. Not sure I want to walk to the mailbox anymore.

I talked to him like he was the sweetest dog on earth... while fear was running thru me!! (and yes he was barking at me the whole time!)

No exercise today... Did my usual on Monday!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welllllll...i went to visit my son in central nj and i ended up renting an apt and getting a realtor here.

it is soooooooo flat...my knees are happy. i can walk to the beach and almost everywhere else i need to go. no more 500 a month in gas to get to beach and horse...and rent and utilities are so cheap!!!

i have been so depressed and unsuccessful buying in nh---i'm gonna rent here and feel it out...but i think i am moving. i have to plan for the income tax i know...but i will save in so many other ways.

my exercise has been checking out apts and soon it will be moving and then checking out houses.

it feels good to not be banging my head against the wall and not getting anywhere.

the biggest worry i have here is it seems everyone smokes and it is hard to not breathe the smoke..even outside on a windy day at the beach...that is one thing i need to figure out.

anyway...i'm happier than i was last time i wrote. feels good.

kam...you're almost there. you will be relaxing while i'm getting started with packing.

lymetoo...i'm getting closer to you!

closer to tincup too , i think

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diane, I hear you about the joy that happens when "guests" leave and you have the place to yourself again. I had a friend say to me once: I love to see them come and I love to see them go! =)

LPKayak, seems like there was a reason all of those places did not work out. It is so nice when things finally fall into place.

KAM, hang in there!

Merrygirl, kudos on your interview!

Lymetoo, they say that some pit bulls are friendly. But I would have a hard time believing that! Be careful.

I have been going to up to the mail every day. My brain is scrambled because I don't remember much of what I did yesterday. Low energy. Today I have to take my MIL to an appointment but I would like to get some more weeding done before we go.

Have a good day every one! [hi]

Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

My brain has been scrambled lately too Karen.

It was good to read what you all wrote. But, as far as recalling it...not right now.

I did think of you kayak and Karen and Tutu while packing.

I packed one box yesterday. Need to get more boxes some how..even that is too much most of the time. (Thankful the maintenance man has been dropping off a box here and there)

Off to grocery store this am. That most likely will be it for the day if I make it. Still not getting sleep at night and have the head stuff.

Hoping to get food I do not need to prepare..what I call finger food so I will do a better job of eating.

I know my mood will improve once I am able to function at a higher level, get rest at night and eat better during the day.

I am so looking forward to being able to get out doors...maybe in a couple of weeks.

Did a very short grocery store trip. Do not like the new driver for the senior van...he drives like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and I feel like tossing my cookies.

down for the rest of the day until just now. Did the 5 min, rest, a couple of min, rest and then walked the rest of the way out.

Maintenance man brought more boxes for me. This is good. Hoping to be able to finish packing tomorrow.

[ 05-05-2010, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: kam ]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kgg... My niece used to have a pit bull and she promised my mom she would get rid of it when they had their first child. Well... she didn't for several years ( the dog WAS a nice one )...

Then he killed their cat .. end of story.

I don't trust them, that's for sure!!

kayak.. sounds good! Take it slowly, OK!? Feel things out and see how it goes. Yes, renters get killed with taxes. UGH. But you sure save when it comes time to replace an air conditioner or heating system, hot water heater, roof, fence... you get the picture!!

Did my mile of walking, 6 min on the machine, weights and arm cranks.... must have overdone a little. Have spasms and/or nerve pain going thru my knee. It's better now after taking a pain pill.

HUGS to all!! [Smile] [group hug]

Kam... hang in there!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well-today i moved out of my sons place...did a lot of laundry and cleaning up.

moved into the new place. a lot of carrying and wrestling with the door and learning new stuff-the "rules" and how to make the tv work

and then kris and i walked 3 blocks to the beach---sat and breathed really nice ocean air for a few minutes and then walked back a little longer way. i sat on the porch and read the paper while kris lay on the front lawn and made sure everyone knew this was HIS house and he was in charge(its a terrior thing).

add a couple more hours of putting stuff away and i'm about to crash. it feels good. the air is not smokey. i feel safe and relaxed.

tomorrow i'm driving south to check out a place called little egg harbor. its supposed to be cheaper there.

kamm...i hope you get to rest

kgg-i know...things happen for a reason, huh?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

kayak... PS.. I'm glad you are now closer to me!! [lol]

Found the same thing when moving to MO from TX... LOTS more people smoke in MO. Unbelievable, the difference. No wonder so many are toothless! [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

lymetoo... I thought MO. people chewed and spit
tobacco LOL. I dont't have much room to talk... I just recently quick smoking.
Today I will watch my grandsons run there booster thon run at school and have lunch with them.

kayak... I am curious to here about your adventure to little egg harbor, let us know.

kgg... how is Mil? Did you get to your weeding?
I hope the scramble brain is better today.

Kam... Those couple of weeks will go by quickly and you will be outdoors before you know it, and maybe by then you won't have to worry about anymore packing. You have a good day Kam.

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

Kayak...enjoyed reading about the trip to the beach. Wow. You moved fast...almost like a normal person.

I noticed the difference in smoking when I moved from CA to AZ. More smokers here and different laws.

but, the laws changed shortly after I moved here for the better.I think. It is rare I can go to a restaurant to eat so not sure but think there is now no smoking laws in public places...there wasn't when I first moved here.

TuTu...glad you were able to do all the moving of the body. Sorry about the pain. But, glad the pain pill helped.

Sometimes I wonder if I were on pain pills if I could lead a more normal life.

Did not take any meds or supplements yesterday as I have noticed in the past that sometimes it helps me to sleep through the night.

it worked again. I was able to sleep through the night thankfully. But, so stiff and sore this am.

I did take the meds and supplements that help me sleep...just did not take the meds and supplements during the day.

So, not sure what to do today re: meds and supplements. I do need to be able to move and not be in pain.

new housekeeper is coming this am. Hoping she will be able to do a crock pot meal this morning so I will have food for a few days to eat.

I also dropped all the silverware from the dishwasher container on the floor last night and had to leave it.

Too out of it to use my picker upper tool to get it off of the floor. So, glad she is coming to do that.

Just thought...at least I could sweep it all into one spot so I can move around the kitchen floor without getting forked.

I have the windows open this am. Nice. Unusual to be able to open the windows here due to the sound of the air conditioning unit/heater units under the windows.

They are quiet this am.

So, the plan for today is to get the oil can out and see what I can do to get the body moving.

Then hoping to be able to do laundry and finish packing.it also would be nice if I could put the laundry away from last week.

kam
Member # 3410

7 am Able to put one load of laundry in...just a blanket. Other washer was in use.

I use my power chair to roll the laundry basket down the hall.

Able to put trash outside of door for maintenance man and put new liner in.

Able to sweep the silverware aside.

Able to bring in boxes maintenance man left outside of my apartment yesterday...but still need to get them out of the way so I can get through the door.

Able to pick up a bit in the kitchen

Able to sort the laundry.

Took meds and supplements and ate breakfast..yogurt.

Bottom line is I was able to move a bit this am. Not easy...but at least got the job done.

Also able to lift Rosie's bag of dog food and put it in the container.

The more I move, the more the intestines blow up like a balloon.

Resting for 30 min then will put laundry in dryer and hopefully be able to do more chores.

OK Brain is going. Not sure what I just did. I think I put 2 loads in...forgot to start dryer for load I did earlier...so brought blanket back and put over chair to dry.

Not sure what I have going in the laudry room now. I think I took 2 loads out of washer and put into dryers.

Lost wheel to laundry cart. Found wheel. Going to ask housekeeper to put in back on.

Housekeeper is wiping down kitchen counters hopefully and appliances and washing pots and pans.

Then she will do the crock pot meal. Half way through the process so not sure how far she will get with the crock pot meal.

I am resting now and then will see about laundry getting laundry. But, think I am about done in for the rest of the day.

[ 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: kam ]

kam
Member # 3410

OK Housekeeper was able to wipe down one side of the kitchen counter, trash can and other side still need washing.

She also was able to wash 3 skillets and one cookie sheet. Seems like I could do so much more in an hour...but thankful for what she was able to do. Need to bring my expectations down.

perhaps I will be doing well enough to do the crock pot meal today. We shall see and wash the other side of the kitchen counters. Very small kitchen here.

She did the get the top of the stove washed. That was pretty greasy.

I will be so glad when I am able to do my own household chores or afford to pay someone to come and clean myself

Hurray! I was able to make the lasagna crock pot meal. It was a struggle for the brain...and vision but got it down. Sure hope it tastes good and I am able to eat on it for a few days now.

This morning was a good morning. Better than I have had in a long time.

[ 05-06-2010, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: kam ]

kam
Member # 3410

thursday evening: able to sweep patio
MDW005
Member # 22706

Kam... well? How did the lasagna taste?
Sounds like you did more work than the housekeeper.

The Boosterthon fun run was enjoyable. I was so hot, I couldn't beleive how hot it was standing in the sun at 9:30 in the a.m. I rooted the 2nd
graders on to run the 35 laps, they were so hot and sweaty.

Then I was back at 10:45 to cheer the 4th graders. I came home spent from the heat, 88 degrees today.

I drank alot of water today...bathroom was my friend.
Diane

--------------------

kgg
Member # 5867

Go, KAM! I love it when you have good days like this! Not sure about this housekeeper. On a bad day I could do more than that in an hour!

Diane, you are a good grandmother to go watch your grandsons in that heat. Good for you!

My MIL is fine, thank you for asking. Right now her health is stable and we are grateful for that.

I did get some weeding done the other day. I also spray painted the wooden ends on my pea fence. I had a not so good experience of having the skin/fat on my underarm keep swaying while I was spraying horizontally. Looks like I was a couch potato too much this winter! Should have been more consistent with those arm exercises.

I will be away from the computer until Sunday morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Best,
Karen

kam
Member # 3410

LOL...I know it was not funny for you but the picture of your underarms swaying back and forth while you were spraying was a funny one in my mind.

I know if it were a housekeeper that i had paid they would have been able to do much more too.

But, since I don't have the funds to hire someone I am grateful for what help I can get...wouldn't it be great if the handicap apartment would allow me to do more of my own housekeeping?? That is the plan.

In the meantime, must learn to just lower expectations and let it go.

The crock pot meal was edible. Thankful I will have it to eat for a couple of days.

Moving tomorrow so I might not be on line for a bit too. Maintenance man is moving me thankfully.

Hoping to be able to put laundry away today and pack.

Able to rinse off patio chairs and plastic shelves that were in the closet...put them in the shower and hosed them down.

Able to finally glue the leaves that are handles on this little shelf thing i have...have wanted to do this for 4 years now...found glue while packing which helped.

it is so strange how the brain and body do not function and then at least limp a long enough to allow me do a few things.

I recall hearing when I first came down sick that it is a gradual thing and the good days will out number the bad days eventually.

kam
Member # 3410

Good to be able to get in the car and drive Rosie to the dog park

[ 05-07-2010, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: kam ]

MDW005
Member # 22706

[lol] The grandsons jiggle my loose skin on the arms.

Today... I am a little bored, just don't know what to do with myself. Morning is almost gone and still sitting around.

I did get my shower and put some make-up on(don't want to scare the birds) and made the beds. Thats about it.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Start lifting those weights, MDW!! [Big Grin]

I did my 40 laps, 6 min on machine, weights, and arm cranks. Lots of socializing as usual!! [Wink]

Sounds like everyone else is doing well! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an avid pitbull lover. I have had them my whole life and have 2 now. Helen keller had a pitbull. They used to work during WWII and were decorated for their bravery.

Pit bulls are more likely to be dog aggressive and have a prey drive. That is what They were bred to do.

They need strong owners who are leaders not pushovers.

In fact my dlamation mix and bulldog would attack before my pits would. pitbulls are the "lyme patients" of the dog world. If that makes sense.

Lymetoo not saying this particular dog is nice!

Sorry this is a topic near and dear to my heart.

Anyway sounds like everyone is busy this week especially you Kam. Keep up the great work. I know its hard.

I walked to and from the bustop today and that was it. My feet are burning and killing me, I think its bart.

I stopped going to the pool for awhile. I needed a break. It is a lot of work and was sick of appointments everyday. I need some me time. Got my article in the paper, front page! yippee.

beena busy week, with meetings, appts, interviews
I am beat! My house is a wreck!

take care everyone!

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

"Lymetoo not saying this particular dog is nice!"

??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i'm settling in and have had a few walks. tonight the landlord (one of two sisteres my age) and i walked our dogs together---she went way farther than i have in a long time...an hr...but at my speed.

i felt pushed ...but she showed me a neat place to go and there are benches to sit all the way in case i have to

they are both becomming frinds---i'm making friends fast which is sorta wierd for me..

BUT...GUESS WHAT...99% CHANCE SHE HAS LYME...
she kept telling me her sx and i noticed her gait and i couldn't ignor it so i gave her my 10 min spiel and said i won't bring it up again unless she asks a question. balls in her court. there are docs here but i have to find if any take insurance

so great walk!!!! and i planted a big pot of perrenial daiseys---called "becky' daiseys for my daughter in law to be who said she likes daiseys and her name is becky

it was my thank you to her for getting me to come down here (my son is getting a hose and hose rack so the flowers i planted stay alive...)

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna move here. everone says it is so expensive...but its not more expensive than where i was and ther is beach and horss and flat land to walk on...everything i need.

--------------------

aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

Feeling better.

Wednesday-Worked in the yard for about 4 hours pulling weeds, raking leaves and washing some turnip greens.

Thursday-Worked a one day job pulling and checking dates on Coke products at 6 stores.

By the time I got home around 10 p.m. I could hardly move!

After walking Rocky 1 mile today I was a couch potato and enjoyed every minute of it.

See you all later!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Looking forward to when the dust settles and I can read what others wrote.

Moving Day. Rick and his brother should be here any minute now. His brother has 2 or 3 hours and then he needs to go to work.

I was able to take a sit down shower this morning(lots of water on the bathroom floor) and put clean scrubs on, able to hang up some laundry, clear off top of dresser by dumping whatever was on there in a box.

Tripped this am but glad I caught myself before I hit the ground. Also cut my finger while trying to get out the front door in the power chair to toilet Rosie.

Rosie is even tripping over things this am.

Moved the larger/outdoor power chair down the hall and walked back.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

oh kam-hope it goes well and yu can get some good rest soon.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Kam... I am so happy for you, you made it! Now maybe you can rest better now that the move is almost complete.

Lymtoo... Is 40 laps 1 mile? I am lifting weights! A gallon o milk, dog food, cat food [Smile]
just not over my head.

me... I cleaned a little, outside was just too pretty and kept calling me to come out... so I did. The wind was blowing, felt like I was back in Illinois. Birds sang all day and my chimes had a pretty sound blowing in the wind.
Good Day.

Diane

--------------------

merrygirl
Member # 12041

I guess what I meant is that I am not able to say the dog near youis ok. Not all pitbulls are nice. Just like all labs are not nice.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by MDW005:

Lymetoo... Is 40 laps 1 mile?

Oh nooooo.... I'm an overachiever... 38 laps is a mile!! [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by merrygirl:
[QB] I guess what I meant is that I am not able to say the dog near youis ok. Not all pitbulls are nice. Just like all labs are not nice.

Good...I was afraid I made you mad or something!

This dog LOOKS nice, but I just don't trust them. They can kill so quickly.

kayak... that was so nice of you to plant the becky daisies! Hope you have a great time there.. and moving there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement