LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Please Pray for Regina, a Very Sick 11 Yr Old Girl! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Please Pray for Regina, a Very Sick 11 Yr Old Girl!
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends,

I was posting about Regina on the "God Thought" thread this past week or so, but decided to start a separate thread about Regina because updates are now coming frequently.

Regina, her family and her Medical Team really need prayers.

I came to know about Regina through our prayer chain at church. (She does not have lyme)

Here's a summary of what I know from updates provided by her family:

Regina is 11 yrs old. She became sick suddenly a couple weeks ago...not sure how symptoms started.

She was sick less than 24 hrs when she was taken to the ER and then sent to the PICU of a major hospital.

Regina is on a ventilator, a bypass machine that takes all the blood out of her body and filters it through a machine, and is the sickest child in the PICU.

She has pneumonia, is paralyzed on the left side and has spots on the brain, thought to maybe be infection instead of bleeding.

She is sedated and shows occasional signs of agitation and pain.

A diagnosis (what caused all this?) still eludes the many Dr's caring for Regina.

She started bleeding and the Dr's had to switch bypass machines to one without heparin, but she was only allowed to be on that one for about 12+ hrs.

Regina's lungs were bleeding and the Dr's blocked off part of her blood flow to help her clot.

She was taken to the OR on Sat 4/2 to drain pooled blood, and remove many blood clots that were trapped. Surgery went well but they had to make a larger incision than they would have liked.

A 2nd chest tube was placed in her left side, made of softer material so as not to aggravate the blood vessels.

Her left lung then expanded alot after those clots were removed.

Her right lung then collapsed again and the right chest tube was replaced.

On 4/4 she had a CT scan (takes 8 people to move her and all her equipment).

Regina's BP skyrocketed but was then stabilized.

The Dr's were deciding if she needed surgery again.

They do know she has a staph infection in her lungs and are testing for alot of other things, but tests have been negative.

Regina's right lung has alot of holes in it.

The Dr's decided against surgery right now and are going to try a bigger chest tube which will be inserted Tues 4/5 at 8:30 am (Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

This dear little girl has been through so much.

Her family is remaining hopeful because of all the prayers being said for Regina.

The are trusting in our Lord, Jesus Christ.

They ask for prayers from as many people as possible.

I'll post updates as they become available.

I'd appreciate anyone's prayers for Regina, her family and the Medical Team.

You may add Regina to any prayer lists that you can.

Thank you, friends!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless her heart. I will certainly keep her in my prayers.

Please keep us updated.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator48 I will pray for her as well. Such a sad thing. Poor little angel. May the Dr.s hands and minds be led by our Great Physician. May God bless Regina's family with comfort during this time. Blessed Father we ask that this child be healed quickly in Jesus name.

Amen

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, Thank you for sharing about Regina with us and keeping us updated on her situation.

God, You who made everything out of nothing...is anything too difficult for You? No.

We thank You for the progress that Regina has made. She surely is a fighter, Lord. Jesus, we pray that You would look upon her with compassion and heal her body.

We look forward to more good reports and we praise You. In the Almighty Name of Jesus.

Amen

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning Dekrator,

How is little Regina doing this morning? Pray she is doing better. New day new hope.
I have to come over here now to keep up with what is going on , plus I need daisy's prayer to say because I ran out of words. [Smile]

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone,

Thank you for keeping Regina in your prayers. Her family knows MANY people are praying, but I think they have no idea just how many!!

fflutterby,

Thank you for the beautiful prayer:

"May the Dr.s hands and minds be led by our Great Physician. May God bless Regina's family with comfort during this time. Blessed Father we ask that this child be healed quickly in Jesus name. Amen."

The Lord really is the Great Physician and we believe He will heal her!!!

daisy,

Thank you for those very hopeful words of prayer!

So true...if God created everything out of nothing, we know He CAN heal Regina!

You say, "we pray that You would look upon her with compassion and heal her body."

I say AMEN to that!

MDW,

"New day, new hope"...love that! Thank you for your continued prayers.

I will post what Regina's Mom shared this morning:

"It's been two weeks now; this am they are suppose to put in a bigger chest tube and hopefully it seals the leak in her right lung.

That is my prayer today that her right lung responds to this conservative treatment.

In the mean time I thank you for your prayers and ask you to pass her name along to anyone who can pray.

The miracle will happen; Just in God's time. God Bless You All. Jesus I Trust In You!"

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreeing in prayer for Regina that the bigger tube being inserted into her lung will seal properly and Regina will be well on her way to complete healing.

Jesus our hope and trust is in You. There is none like You!

Continue to minister to the family, too, your peace and grace.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers just sent to God, the Father.

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her situation is so bad that I am speechless. Only the Father can heal her.

Jesus, put your healing hands upon this child of yours. We thank you for your healing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy,

Thank you...beautiful prayer!!

lymeladyinNY,

Thank you for joining in in prayer for Regina, the family and Medical Team!

Lymetoo,

It is sad to read just how sick Regina is. You' re right, only the Father can heal her. Thank you for your prayer.

Here is the update that Regina's Mom posted at 10:30 am today:

"Well the new big chest tube seems to have done what they hoped. Her right lung has expanded!

Praised God! They are going to do another
broncoscopy at 11am. because there is some level rising in her lung secretions that lead them to believe they have not completely stopped the infection.

So the area to focus on prayer and that she doesn't bleed from the new chest tube!

Jesus I Trust in You!"

Friends,

Everyone's prayers are working!

So, now I pray for a good outcome for the bronchoscopy and for the new larger chest tube to continue working and not leak....along with total healing for Regina, hope and comfort for her family and divine wisdom for the medical team.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from 12 noon today:

"The broncoscopy is done. They said minimal bleeding hopefully the culture they took will give us some answers.

Father Jaques from EWTN just came by to annoint her. He gave us a picture of Saint Theresa the Little Flower!

Saint Gianna's daughter in Italy is praying to her parents for Regina!

Praise God; Thank God for all the prayers!

She will be healed by the Stripes of our Lord Jesus!
Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, thank you for continuing to share updates on Regina's condition so that we can best know how to pray for her.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, sammy for your faithful prayers! [group hug]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from about 8 pm tonight:

"Regina is resting and stable right now. The Doctors say if we do not have any set backs her lungs should heal in six weeks.

This is the first positive thing I have heard from Doctors.

They told me to start reading to her to stimulate her. Praise God! I can't wait to read; unfortunately I have developed a bit of a cough; so I will wait until it goes away; I do not need to give her another virus.

Thanks for your continued prays and support. It means so much to us; it gives us hope; and we know God wants to answer our prayer.
Jesus I Trust in You"

Friends...some good news for Regina and her family....All glory and honor are Yours Almighty Father!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

This was written about an hour ago by Regina's Mom, explaining how her illness started:

"Regina had a fever tuesday night march 23rd and some weird breathing through the night; and by Wednesday is on lung bypass machine and ventilator and the Doctors have been having a hard time figuring out what ate her lungs.

They think she had the flu and necrotizing staph took her lungs in like 10 hours.

She is critical and has five chest tubes. We are just asking for the miracle of her healing."

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in tears as I read this. Dear God please, touch her with your healing hands Lord. Save this child so that she may shine your light for many years to come. Give her family some hope and comfort, Lord Jesus!

--------------------

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, flutterby, for your continuing prayers!

Regina and her family have alot of faith in God.

It is hopeful that she is stable and the Dr's are talking about her lungs healing!

So many people have been touched by Regina.

God must have huge plans for her life.

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord, hear our prayers for Regina. Please give 1 doctor overseeing her the ability to identify and destroy this bacteria making her so ill.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

map/Pam,

Thank you for praying for Regina!!

Our God is so good, we trust in Him!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom, on Regina's condition from 8:50 am this morning (Wed):

"Good morning,

Regina had an uneventual night (praise God).

The chest xray this am shows the right lung is still expanded but many holes in it.

The surgeon said we are praying for a spontaneous healing because it will be very hard to fix surgically.

So our prayer today is the holes begin to heal over so she can heal.

Surgery will be very hard on her.

Thank you all for reading our updates and taking Regina Healing on through prayer! Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Did you notice that the surgeon said "We are praying for"?.....

That makes my heart fill with joy... the surgeon knows that God is more powerful than he is.

--------------------

sickntired19
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickntired19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**chills**

Many prayers coming from my little corner of the world! Much love to this family during this difficult time! And just like so many others already said, God has the power to heal, if we have the faith. Praying for a miraculous healing!

God Bless this family!

Posts: 265 | From Oregon | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dek, Everytime I read this thread there is something screaming at me about the holes in the lung!!!!!

I believe it was Dr K (or Dr B) during a seminar talking about bart and babs are parasites that live and thrive in the lung.

I will go searching and post it here.

Pam

It was a seminar that both Dr B and Dr K did last year on lyme & co. My notes say Dr K stated:
Lung worm- babs and bart live in the lungs

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

My prayers joined with all of your prayers. Our God is good and all powerful! Our trust is in You, Lord Jesus.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

sickntired,

Thank you for your love and prayers for healing of dear Regina.

We believe that God WILL heal her!

[group hug]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

map/Pam,

It's very scary to know that Regina has many holes in her lung.

I sure hope it's not bart/babs.

Thanks for caring and searching for info.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy,

Thanks for your continuing faithful prayers!!

I join with you in trusting that our God will heal Regina.

[group hug]

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping that tomorrow makes her stronger. God bless. Stay strong.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom, on Regina's condition from 10 am this morning:

"So prayer warriors, Regina had a quiet night; but when I got here she was very restless and her blood pressure was too high.

Here protien level is still high which means that maybe they haven't completelely stopped the infection. So they are running all her blood tests again.

So the prayer today is that when they switch her antibiotics it will cover whatever they haven;t covered in the past.

Her chest xray this am was slightly worse than yesterday but they are ok staying the coarse right now.

I thank you all for your prayers. They are wonderful I know God is listening.
Jesus I trust in You"

Then Regina's Mom posted this:

"I have to admit watching her suffer so; Is so hard; Jesus I trust in You!"

Friends...

I am praying that Regina will be healed of any infections, and that the holes in her right lung will heal without surgery, along with healing of the one-sided paralysis, wisdom for her medical team, and strength, hope and comfort for her family.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, lyme in Putnam for your continuing prayers and good wishes for Regina.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for her .. along with her surgeons!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for praying for Regina and her Dr's Lymetoo! Appreciate that!!!!

[group hug]

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Still praying for Regina, we all are !!

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that sweet little Regina has a good restful healing night of sleep.

Thank you Jesus, we trust in you!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

fflutterby,

Thank you for praying for Regina over and over again!! We believe and trust that she will be healed!

sammy,

Thank you for your sweet prayer of healing sleep for Regina!! We DO trust in Jesus! Amen!!!

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator,

Just so you know, I have been, am and will be praying for sweet Regina.

Sorry, I'm so quiet lately. Emotionally taxed to my limits I suppose. But quietly praying.

Love,
Hens

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

17hens,

Thank you so much for praying for sweet Regina, even when you are burdened yourself.

I will pray for you, dear friend.

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------

AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no hell like watching a child suffer.

I will keep Regina and her parents in my prayers.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's Regina?

--------------------

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Regina's Mom from 11:30 pm Thursday night 4/7:

"I am over at the Ronald Mcdonald house because our favorite nurse is watching over her tonight. she is truly an angel.

Regina had a rough day. she is waking up more frequently which makes her blood pressure rise and her heart become erractic.

then her oxgen level is low. she has had bit more blood in what they suction out of her lungs.

She also has that raised protein level which might mean another infection more likely hospital acquired. blood cultures etc... have been done.

On the brighter side is she had less bubbling from her chest tube so they think maybe some of her holes might be healing over.

So I did not update until now because she had us jumping all day, with prayers and questions.

So Goodnight all keep up the prayers. Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks AlanaSuzanne, for your prayers for Regina and her family!

God is good!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

An update from Regina's Mom from 10 am today:

"Regina had a bit of an unstable night; agigitated and waking.

They sedate her and her blood pressure fell. then ran fluid to bring her pressure up; Now they think she has too much fluid so they will get rid of some.

We have a new Doctor today; they switch on Fridays.

He seems very good. Her chest xray shows the lung is still expanded, but seems to have a bit more infection.

They do believe the one hole is closing in her right lung.

They are still running more cultures to find out why the proteins is high.

So another long day of praying and hoping in the Lord.
Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

An update from Regina's Mom from 6 pm tonight:

"It's almost six and it has been a long day of watching and praying that all her vital signs stay level.

So far we have maintained. Praise God.

Greg is on his way and will stay with her tonight! (dekrator's note: Greg is Regina's Dad and he is a local physician)

I know he missed her while away this week. God Bless you all for you notes of encourgement; but mostly for your prayers for Regina.

She has an army of angels storming heaven and we are ever so greatful.

Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Have a good night everybody. Regina, rest well and more healing tomorrow. God bless.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Praying Regina has a healing night's rest.

Thank You, Father God, for watching over Regina. We pray for her continued healing of her lungs and that the protein levels stabilize.

You see every area of her body that needs healing, and we ask for Your healing touch in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, lyme in Putnam for your prayer for Regina's rest and healing!

daisy,

That is a beautiful prayer you shared for Regina.

Thank you for your continued prayers for this dear little girl.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Regina, her family and the medical team still needs lots of prayers.

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from 9:40 am today:

"Regina had another night of trouble keeping her sedated and comfortable without her blood pressure dropping.

It is such thin line that either way upsets the applecart.

So when I went back to my room late last night my heart was very heavy.

Greg stayed with her. We are waiting to talk to the doctor this am as its Saturday and rounds are later.

We hope this mornings chest xray is a bit better.

God Bless you all for the prayers. We need them as much as we need oxygen!

Jesus I Trust in You!!"

--------------------

sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless her and you.." By Jesus stripes Regina is healed !!!" Lord send an army of angels to Regina to protect her and Holy Spirit heal this baby ...In Jesus'name...

God Bless You!!

Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

quote:
Originally posted by sk8ter:
God Bless her and you.." By Jesus stripes Regina is healed !!!" Lord send an army of angels to Regina to protect her and Holy Spirit heal this baby ...In Jesus'name...

God Bless You!!

I am in agreement with Sk8ter

Amen, hang in there baby girl

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Poor child. Please comfort her heart and soul and that of her parents. Amen.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you so much to sk8ter, fflutterby and Lymetoo for your prayers!!

God is listening and we believe Regina will be healed!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here's an update from Regina's Mom from 10:10 pm tonight:

"I drove home this afternoon to pay some bills. Greg is with her tonight and tomorrow.

He called with an update after I got home. They changed her medicine instead of so much sedation they are using a drug to paralyze her.

They said very low dose. I was a bit skeptical but I had heard a bad story on the floor.

But it has afforded her a more restful time and she is now opening her eyes when called upon and Greg is sure she recognized him.

She we believe she can see; and she is still in there.

All the more reason to pray hard to free her from the suffering.

Thank you all for praying so hard. I am sure God hears our cries.

Jesus I Trust You!"

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How gracious He will be when you cry for help! As soon as He hears, He will answer you." Isaiah 30:19

"Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: Here am I..." Isaiah 58:9

"Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and He hears my voice." Psalms 55:17

"A fervent effective prayer avails much" James 5:16

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Goodnight Regina. Sleep well and stronger tomorrow. God bless and watch you thorugh the night into a better tomorrow.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Regina's Mom from 8:45 am Sunday:

"I am still home. trying to get as much done in these 24hrs.

The number one thing is praising God for all his goodness.

Greg forgot his phone charger so I am only getting little bits of info.

But I did get a text this am that said she had a night with no complications. So we are joyful.

Now lets pray that her C reactive protein goes down today showing we are whipping the infection.

Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

17hens,

Thank you for your prayers for Regina of four beautiful scriptures!

They are uplifting and comforting.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

lyme in Putnam,

Thanks for remembering Regina again in prayer!

Looks like God did bring her through the night peacefully! [bow]

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

17hens, thank you for sharing those verses. They encouraged me this morning when i really needed them.

Dekrator, thank you for continuing to give us updates on Regina's condition. I'm relieved to know that she had a better night last night and will continue to pray that she will grow healthier and stronger.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Such beautiful scriptures and prayers!

Dekrator, Thanks for the updates.

Lord, Jesus, our trust is in You.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Written by Regina's Mom Sunday night at 10 pm:

"So we are back at the hospital to start another week of what we know will be filled with small and Big miracles. Because Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

sammy,

You're welcome for the updates.

Thank you for your continued concern and prayers for Regina, her family and medical team.

daisy,

"Lord, Jesus, our trust is in You."

Amen to that!!!! Thousands of people are praying for Regina and trusting that our Lord will heal her.

Thank you for your faithful prayers!!

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

How's Regina today? It's early hope she was ok during night.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi lyme in Putnam! Thanks for your concern for Regina......

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from just before 10 am Monday morning:

"This morning has started off with a bang. She was having some oxygen issues so they changed medicine a bit.

Then we saw some bleedig around one of the chest tubes on the right side. the surgeon was up and decided he could take it out.

So he just completed that ;and we are not having at the moment praise God havig bleeding issue.

Her C Reactive Protein which shows possible infection is coming down from 30 to 21 so if she keeps coming down by next Saturday;

when she has been on this new antibiotic a week they will begin to challenge her lungs to see if she can come off the bypass machine (ECMO) And just heal on the ventilator.

Jesus I Trust in You!"

Friends,

I am praying that Regina has no further bleeding, totally heals from the infection, does well without the one chest tube, and will be able to come off the bypass machine soon and heal on the ventilator.

Jesus, we really do trust in you and only you!

--------------------

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Jesus,

I know now having a new child myself, how much this hits home with me. Lord, please give the doctors the information, knowledge and compassion to fight for this little one. For you are the Great One and we trust in your will and fate for Regina. Amen

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Fuel,

Thank you very much for your compassionate prayer for dear little Regina!

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not forgotten about the little. She has been in my prayers and comfort to her family.
Sounds like they are of strong faith. God bless them and put His healing hands on them all.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, MDW, for your prayers for Regina and her family!!

They are an incredible family filled with faith in God.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from 11pm Monday night:

"Just got back to Ronald McDonald house.

The PICU is so busy, they are moving not as serious kids off tonight, so those waiting in ER can come up.

Since they were so busy we stayed to make sure she was ok and not alone.

She is waking more these days and looks so sad!

This evening was stable; We pray for a quiet night and that her Guardian Angel keeps her company!

Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our faith is in the Lord's hands,
He can do what we can't..
take our faith further into action,
into the hands of her healthcare members,
beyond their reach (their capabilites)
The Lord Wills a miracle of devine healing to Regina's body
through their hands from His Love... Amen,
We call on you Lord, hear us , feel us, love us, as we love you.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you, payne, for your beautiful prayer for Regina!!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here is an update from Regina's Mom from 9:45 am Tuesday:

"Today April 12, three weeks now.

Regina is still on blood bypass; ventilator; but this am they took our her left chest tube.

We pray that her lung stays expanded and heals. So we now just have two chest tubes in her right side.

She has been waking up and being afraid and that seems to be when her oxygen level goes down. So they are changing her sedation a bit so she does not wake up in pain or fear.

If she continues with no sign of new infection; They might try and challenge the lung to see if we can come off the blood bypass.

Vitals signs are stable at the moment and were basically all night!

Praise God! Jesus I Trust in You!"

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

One tube down, two left on the other side, come on Regina you can do it. Have a peaceful nite,
God bless.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Aww, lyme in Putnam, you are so caring!

I can hear you cheering for Regina!

Thanks for continued prayers!! [kiss]

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

I am in agreement Payne

"Our faith is in the Lord's hands,
He can do what we can't..
take our faith further into action,
into the hands of her healthcare members,
beyond their reach (their capabilites)
The Lord Wills a miracle of devine healing to Regina's body
through their hands from His Love... Amen,
We call on you Lord, hear us , feel us, love us, as we love you."

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

This is encouraging news, Regina is getting better [Smile]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement