LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » PLEASE HELP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!!
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had the third fight of the day with my husband who is always very supportive. I;ve been crying uncontrolably for a week now. My bart is back and my doctor is trying to fix my antidepressants.

I'm so tired of it all. 3 years of hell-I used to do everything, now I can't even remember little things. I have 2 wonderful children who only remember me sick .

I pray constantly-I always have been religious but this has brought me closer to God

How much can one endure? I'm ready to say goodbye to everyone it's too painful to live

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme987 , I am praying for you right now ! God is our healer ( Jehovah Rophi - The God who heals ), he will see you through this .

Psalm 103:1-3
103:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will get through this.

Please don't worry about what your family members are thinking. They love you and you love them. That's what counts.

And please treat yourself to something you enjoy. Favorite movie? Relaxing bath?

There is life outside of Lyme. It's just hard to see.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to say this will pass. Its not you, remember that. 3 years is a long time. How old are your kids? I freak on my 16 year old, cried to him yesterday, I know thats not good, but couldn't help it. He's seen me sick, well, sick, well, now sick for over a year. Its tough. They love you. its a sad disease, but you'll be better. Alot of people have. One day at a time, I say one minute at a time and feel horrible for my instability. I try, thats all I can do and thats all you can do. One day at a time.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kids are 10 and 12. Most of their memories will be me sick. I know one day at a time but it's hard when each day just brings the same old
crap.

Thanks for the post. I just send you a pm about bart.

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme987,
I do not know what the fight is about 3 times in a day, but you say that your husband is always supportive,...he will again, we all lose it sometimes. Tomorrow will be a new day and you get to start new also.

It can be painfull when the people we love turn on us, people we trust, but it is a beautiful thing to keep heart of kindness and compassion and not let them change who you are.

Birds cannot fly without feathers and people cannot climb high without a stronghold.
You say it is too painful to live, might I add...
it is too painful to not live.

I wrote to a dear friend just the other day, and I will share with you part of my write......"We can use our broken-open heart as a doorway to the heart of Jesus. We can embrace the pains, because we know our heart can take it....and it can because behind it lay the heart of Jesus which is huge enough for every hurt, and every injustice."

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lyme987,

I am so sorry that you are suffering so.

So many of us can relate.

You say, "How much can one endure? I'm ready to say goodbye to everyone it's too painful to live".....

You also say, "I have 2 wonderful children"...

If you are thinking suicide is the answer, it definitely is not.

If you are suicidal, please call the suicide hotline immediately at 1-800-273-8255.

If you are suicidal, please tell your husband so he can help you.

Please know that you are not thinking clearly right now due to the infections.

You will get better!

Your dear family needs you.

Please do not ever cause your dear precious children and your husband the utter irreversable devastation that suicide causes.

Your precious children would never be the same.

God loves you with an amazing, endless love.

He WILL help you get through this!

You say, "I pray constantly-I always have been religious but this has brought me closer to God".

That is good!! Did you know that all trials are meant to strengthen your faith?

The same thing happened to me....brought me closer to God and really strengthened my faith.

God has a plan for your life...you just don't quite know what it is yet, because we can't see the big picture.

That's good that your Dr is trying to fix your antidepressants....it takes a little time for the adjustments.

Are you on Bart meds right now?

Try asking yourself this question before saying anything to your husband....."What would God want me to say or do?" If you don't think God would approve...then consider not saying it.

I just said a prayer for you.

There are 2 faith related threads here in general support that you may want to consider joining in on:

One is titled "God Thought"...a new God Thought thread starts each week....it is a great thread where we share what is on our heart, encourage each other, share our prayer needs, concerns, and our ups and downs.

We share encouraging song links, video sermons, etc...all sorts of great stuff to encourage you!

Another thread is titled "Christian Believers".

It is a prayer chain where you can post your prayer needs and also pray for others.

God is right there with you.

Here are some scriptures for you:

Romans 8:28 (NIV)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 34:4 (NIV)

4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

Philippians 4:6-9 (NIV)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

28 ``Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful song and video...be encouraged...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AreljjJEevs

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme987

my last two kids grew up with me sick their whole life. it wasn't fun or easy but they are doing fine now...late 20s-happily married-college grads.

you are going thru hell...please hang in. it will get better.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement