LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Need some sympathy - I've got the tea ; )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some sympathy - I've got the tea ; )
Bitten in Bergen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bitten in Bergen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Easter/Passover to all -

Just needed some support - haven't been well since abx plateaued last month - went on flagyl to try to bust things up - could only handle 2 weeks of it - was completely non-functional.

Even though I've been off the flagyl for several weeks now, it seems like candida has gotten a strong foothold (had been on nystatin as preventative).

Have a call in to LLMD to see if it's time to bring on the diflucan. In the meantime, I've got the various itching, burning and cracking everywhere, but mostly headache and severe exhaustion.

Going to have some warm lemon water in a few minutes.

Wish I could just quit my job, have someone help me care for my family (all of them also have lyme & co). I miss my mommy.

Thanks for listening. Just having a hard time keeping the old chin up.

Posts: 348 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitten,

I would check into treating parasites since they play a HUGE role in Lyme and co. Most LLMDs don't even understand this angle.

Antiparasitic herbs and salt/c saved my life after 4 yrs of abx didn't. Using coconut oil and coconut water can also help with parsites and candida.

Google parasite symptoms and do a search on here. Your whole family should be tx for parasites. Do as much research on this and check curezone for parasitesa.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bitten in Bergen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bitten in Bergen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes - you raise a very good point - hadn't thought of that - I had been getting treatment for babesia (had more symptoms of that than the lyme) and haven't been treating it for a few weeks since stopping the mepron, starting the flagyl and then ending the flagyl after 2 weeks.

I do have an upcoming LLMD appt. in 2 days, so we'll definitely be discussing the next step to get back to treating the babs.

Funny - I've been in such a tizzy the last few weeks that I completely forgot that!! Oops!

Posts: 348 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get after that yeast hard and fast .. and get back on the diet.

Hope you feel much better VERY soon!! [Smile]

Happy Easter to you also!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement