LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Update on Yolanda Foster ....Tijuana treatment?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update on Yolanda Foster ....Tijuana treatment?
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what she might be doing in Tijuana, Mexico for continued treatment? I'm thinking a promise of "holistic" treatment.

She seems to talk a lot about taking herbs now........but I do believe she's seeing the light.

"No amount of money can cure this disease" seems to be a new realization for her.

But I'd think twice about any treatment f/Mexico.

Just going "hmmm?" in my head. [confused]

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if it's stem cell treatment...

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the top notch llmds here and her having money i dont get why she doesnt use them like so many of us would if we could

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been going "HMMMM" in my head ever since she went to the clinic in FL.

I hope someone helps her soon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for healthywealthywise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just so thankful for her getting word out.....she is a good soul, that's for sure.

I wish I could go to her lemon grove and meditate while I infuse my picc line..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluFd49SqtE#t=78

Posts: 867 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had a PICC for 60 days. Said she didn't want anything that close to her heart.

It's unfortunate but the benefit from her not getting better is the exposure and it's become glaringly obvious to the public that Lyme is not a quick fix.

Another celebrity, Brenton something has it bad. Neuro and physical. He's an actor musician. Life's on hold now.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by droid1226:
She had a PICC for 60 days. Said she didn't want anything that close to her heart.

-
She may need to rethink that one.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably needs antiparasitics. She could have the Filarial Worm co-infection and other parasites that are keeping her sick.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, she made the AIDS/Lyme connection. Wow, she never ceases to amaze me.

What a woman!

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
healthywealthywise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8595

Unfortunately, she's getting so much hate from the stupid Housewives show, I fear her message will be lost.

People posting on her twitter are saying she uses lyme disease as an excuse for bad behavior.

Crap....she was golden last year and scripted or unscripted, people are calling her and her Lyme Disease battle a joke. They even make lemon/lyme jokes.

Wonder if they would do that for cancer? Nooo, of course not.

One step forward.........1000 back. Just makes me sad. :-(

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wow. That is horrible!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fantastic she's made the AIDs/lyme connection! I wonder if she saw Dallas Buyers Club (awesome!). The main character went to Mexico for help because our medical system did nothing for people with AIDS whereas the Dallas Buyers Club was light years ahead of conventional medicine (sounds familiar).

People who give her crap on twitter are just clueless idiots lacking in compassion and manners. May karma bite them in the ***. Let's hope she keeps speaking about her battle with lyme as it helps all of us.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's all part of breaking the story in public - the public may behave badly for awhile before they start to understand this is as real as cancer or AIDS.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of a lady who had cancer many years ago.

She sought treatment in Mexico for her cancer.

The clinic she went to was Sonaviv in Rosarita I believe.

She was given a death sentence when diagnosed and is alive and well today due to all of the alternative treatments.

I hope Yolanda gets better soon!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if all the money & attention in the world can't get you help, then what hope is there for us?
Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It takes time and pressure. Every element on the planet will give with time and pressure. But people have to get involved if they want change.

Back in the 60s, people actually got involved with issues that were important to them. And also in the 80s with AIDS. They stood up. Lip service was "out", and standing up was "in." That's what it takes. It's what we need now (everyone to get involved).

Remember to frequent "Activism".

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement