LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » ‘Permanent’ custody of Justina Pelletier awarded to Mass.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ‘Permanent’ custody of Justina Pelletier awarded to Mass.
beaches
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2014/03/25/permanent-custody-justina-pelletier-awarded-state-massachusetts/puyPhesGkKE6rGLid2VM2L/comments.html

Speechless.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about an idiotic decision. That judge is worthless and should be removed.

It is unlikely the state childrens welfare will give the parents custody since their lawyer already argued against it.

I sure hope that expensive lawyer that was provided to the family by some anonymous rich guy appeals this decision as far as he can.

You know this judge was going to do something stupid when he kept putting the decision off, knew there would be public outrage.

Don't bother reading the comments from the public on this story. I have about given up reading them on most stories. There seems to be a lot of nasty people with nothing better to do than hang around their computers and write ignorant comments on news stories.

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:

You know this judge was going to do something stupid when he kept putting the decision off, knew there would be public outrage.

-
That was my concern too. He just keeps delaying it. He is chicken.

What will he do when she dies?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we've got 15,043 signatures, help us get to 16,000

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/564/737/188/get-some-justice-for-justina/

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Signed.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Judge was likely swayed in his opinion by a bunch of psychological BS reports.

I wonder if Tuft's was allowed to offer an opinion, and think it is unlikely that Justina's family's side was really heard.

I think BCH and DCF are afraid to admit any mistakes at this point, knowing that they would likely face lawsuits and damage to their reputation.

It is my opinion that BCH is on a power trip and will do what ever they have to, not to look bad.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The judge is evil and sadistic. Why would a judge wait until the end of day today to state his "ruling?" Why would he have the family endure another week of emotional torture by postponing a custody decision regarding their daughter?

Let's sign whatever petitions we can, support advocacy efforts, and continue to pray for this girl and her long-suffering family.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I think he has been waiting until the last minute each time. Last time he EMAILED his ruling. Coward!

They definitely are trying to cover their butts. Just can't believe this mess.

Another case from 6 years ago with BCH. Just horrible! (and then there was the Elizabeth Wray case a year or two ago.)

http://articles.courant.com/2008-03-15/news/0803150268_1_lupus-girl-s-treatment-dcf-officials

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

Oh my God.
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Signed. I thought legislators were going to help - what's up with that?
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

That crossed my mind too. I know legislators were on board and spoke out on behalf of the family.

Apparently none of it matters in MA or CT. Your children are not actually your own in those states. The "state" knows best, afterall.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next steps need to be figured out.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That story linked by lymetoo about the Castro case, also one of removing the child from her mother: they were giving her an immune suppressant drug and the child died of infection, a known hazard of taking such drugs. And the mother had kept telling them the child was having trouble getting infections constantly. Wow! Basically they killed that child with their treatment that the mother did not want. They should have been sued up one side and down the other.

They can just do or not do whatever they want. And if it is a big name hospital, you don't have a chance having any say in your child's treatment. And they can kill them with legal impunity and lie their heads off about it.

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

WOW... read THIS one!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/26/judge-ruling-in-justina-pelletier-case-outrage/

Bottom line: "Unless your child has a simple infection, and there’s absolutely no way anyone could ever argue that you injected your kid with dirt to cause it, keep your parental rights intact and keep driving right past Boston’s Children’s Hospital. Until the hospital examines its desire to make the most dramatic decisions possible for parents, rather than with parents, there are other very good options for your child’s medical care." -- Dr Keith Ablow

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

poppy
Member # 5355

Whew, good for him! Fox should have dumped on that judge too.

[ 03-26-2014, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: poppy ]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray for Dr Ablow!!

I see that people are going to Boston Children's facebook page and leaving their comments about how they would never take their children there, etc.

On the right side of the page it looks like you have to give the hospital a rating...ie 1 star, 2 star,etc.

I read that people would like to rate them "0 stars", but in order to comment they rated them 1 star which gets the message across.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

But ABC didn't do as well as Fox on this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/parents-sick-teen-justina-pelletier-accused-verbally-abusing/story?id=23067247

Over 400 comments on the story

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, this makes me sick. --Signed it.

I will tell everyone I know to never take their child to BCH.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beyond belief. Clearly, they care not a wit for her life, health, or mental health. Signed. Aren't there petitions on Change.org, or whatever it was? It would be ideal to have one main one. Oh, well on that issue.
Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This issue has been going on for 20 years at this hospital according to this account. Don't take your kids here unless you want to kiss everyone's feet. Disagree with anyone and say goodbye to custody of your child.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/16/campaign-of-terror-one-of-the-best-hospitals-in-the-country-is-accused-of-doing-one-of-the-worst-things-imaginable-to-families-again/

“This has been a pattern for 20 years. It’s inexcusable that this is still going on two decades later and escalated to this level,” Mele said.

“Now we’ve graduated to accusing mothers of Munchausen by proxy and are taking children away and putting them in DCF custody.

Not only taking them away but stripping them of a diagnosis of mitochondrial disease, saying [parents] can’t see other medical experts, admitting them to Children’s who will hold them hostage and treat for something else.”

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Then maybe legal action needs to be taken against the hospital? They have no right doing this to families!

Here's an idea for May Lyme Disease Awareness month - hold a rally on behalf of Justina where she's being held.

TxCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that the governor of Conn should call the governor of Mass and tell him to release the child or there will be repercussions.

Then I would send state troopers and rescue the kidnapped child and bring her home.

--------------------
I have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 665 | From Lost Wages, NV | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Don't worry they are not giving up..

"Keith Mason, president of Personhood USA, said the Free Justina Coalition plans to appeal to Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick to step into this matter. He also said that they’re considering a permanent office in Boston to organize outreach efforts.

“We’re looking for thousands of people to gather, not just hundreds,” Mason said.

and ..

"Johnston's ruling leaves it up to the state Department of Children and Families to decide whether or when Justina should be returned to her family, and leaves open the possibility the girl will be in state care until she turns 18. The judge is expected to revisit the decision to award permanent custody in a follow-up court hearing on May 25.

In the meantime, Lou Pelletier said his family is appealing a decision in which Johnston backed the Boston Children's doctors, and said the family's attorneys have filed a writ of habeus corpus against Massachusetts for wrongful imprisonment."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/03/26/justina-pelletier-to-remain-in-custody-massachusetts-judge-rules/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/judges-ruling-big-setback-religious-right-justina-pelletier-case

poppy
Member # 5355

Good to hear this is being challenged, and the media coverage should bring some overdue attention to the gestapo tactics being used in some cases at that hospital. The administration and donors to that institution should be planning an open inquiry into their procedures that result in children being removed from parents custody.

I would be very nervous about lyme patients jumping in to support this child, if they were identifying themselves in that way. The last thing the girl needs is classification with another downtrodden group like lymed people. Won't do her a bit of good. Support for the parents rights in a general way, though, is good. Just as members of the public, or parents, and so on.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

One of our LN members has been going to the rallies in support of the family (but not as Lyme patient or representative). Only about 20-25 people have been showing up.

We need hundreds or thousands to show up.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I think it's hard for people to show up when most people have to work, or do not live in the area.

I would go if I were there.

--------------------

beaches
Member # 38251

So sad that only 20/25 people show up at those rallies. Of course, unless you're local, it's impossible to attend.

But for those who are in the area and work/go to school, is it really that difficult to stop by for 20 minutes on your lunch hour to show some support? That's what I don't understand.

This is an issue that most people either do not grasp or chose to not grasp. Ignorance is bliss. The vast majority of people would rather look away and say nothing as opposed to taking a stand.

I posted the various articles on my FB page. I got 2 comments and no likes. How pathetic is that?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes, and even for those who live there .. it's very hard!! People are trying to make a living. Going on your lunch break would be great, but we just need so many more to help!

I know, beaches. I think people get too wrapped up in their own little world. And I guess too many trust the "establishment" and doctors.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

They have now restricted the family to SKYPE visits only!!!

Go to Deval Patrick's FB page to place comments imploring him to help the family.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

For sure, people are wrapped up in their own little world. And most definitely, the vast majority still look at docs like they're gods and trust/believe everything anyone in "authority" has to say.

I don't understand the ignorance on the part of the judge, the hospital and the state agency that continue to imprison this child.

And I don't understand why more of my FB friends don't get it.

Surely, anyone with half a brain can see that this young girl has declined under the "care" of the state. She has been forcibly institutionalized by the state of MA, and thereby
deprived of her family life, and all the little moments and exchanges that take place every day.

If she were living at home with her parents as she ought to be, her parents would be able to speak with her, hug her, tell her they love her.

Her parents could cook her special meals and buy her her favorite snacks. They could go to their favorite restaurant. She could sleep in her own bed. She would be able to eat dinner with her family and watch TV with them.

Her sisters could take her shopping and share stories and jokes with her. She could take a walk with a family member.

She could play a video game with her dad or a sister or a friend. She could have friends visit and/or meet them at the mall to see a movie.

She could celebrate holidays and birthdays with her parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends.

Instead, she remains in state custody, with her 3 squares brought to her every day, no doubt, just like any other prisoner.

God only knows what this child has endured under state custody. I just hope and pray she and her parents prevail and they can overcome this travesty.

beaches
Member # 38251

OMG skype visits only?

Do we live in the USA or the USSR?

Apparently the latter. My God. Parents need to wake up.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I just can't believe they can be so cruel as to take her away from her family. A strong family who loves her is what she HAD and still NEEDS.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

beaches
Member # 38251

Cruel is the right word, especially from a Human Rights point-of-view. I find it ironic that if this scenario was taking place in another part of the world, the prez himself would weigh in.

But since this is happening in the USA/USSR rapists and murderers will continue to be given more rights than this girl and her family.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

"In essence, Justina now has fewer rights than someone convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Justina Pelletier is now, without question, being held captive against her will and against the will of her family. The state has provided no solid evidence justifying her incarceration."

Read more at http://www.libertynews.com/2014/03/liberty-news-exclusive-breaking-pelletier-parents-stripped-of-visitation-rights-forced-to-communicate-with-justina-pelletier-through-skype/#EI8yA 3Ve3s6sZArj.99

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Re: the above posted article, there is an update now about the skype:

"As soon as this story hit we got a report the DCF tucked their tail and reversed the decision in order to avoid a media firestorm.

Please read the entire story. Regardless of whether or not DCF is sticking with the skype only visitation limits, it doesn’t change the fact the DCF actually chose to do this in the first place."

-------------------------
My opinion:

Threats are not the right way to help this child. Some people are going overboard and the authorities are monitoring "groups"??

(Thanks for the heads-up Snowden - we all know everything is monitored now)

But it seems the publicity is putting pressure on getting Justina back to Tufts. see article below
----------------------

http://www.boston.com/news/local/2014/03/28/state-police-investigating-threats-against-agency-involved-with-justina-pelletier/fTFflhP08JCyJwoWVCeZnO/singlepage.html

State police investigating threats against agency involved with Justina Pelletier

By Patricia Wen / Globe Staff / March 28, 2014

The Massachusetts State Police have assigned officers and investigators to look into several threats that that have been made against staff from the state’s child-protection agency by people who are angry at the agency’s handling of the custody controversy surrounding 15-year-old Justina Pelletier.

David Procopio, spokesman for the state police, confirmed Friday that the Department of Children and Families has given them about a dozen threatening communications to staff, which came through email, telephone, social media, fax or comments on news stories.

“We’ve compiled them and assigned them to a unit that specializes in threats, especially those sent electronically,” Procopio said.

He said they will be assessed to see if they do pose a danger, and if they can identify the source.

He also acknowledged that state police officers helped escort Pelletier to her weekly visit with her parents Friday.

This came, according to someone with close knowledge about the case, after someone contacted the transportation company that drives Justina to her weekly visit and threatened to kidnap her along the route.

Procopio said the senders of the threatening messages did not say specifically what they would do, but suggested something along the lines of “retribution or consequences” for their role in the Pelletier case.

The threats have not been confined to DCF staff.

In one online communication sent in the past week, a group listed the home address of Juvenile Judge Joseph Johnston and one of the physicians involved in the case, although it mostly urged people to write or call them.

The group also said that the agency should know that “failure to comply will result in retaliation which you will not be able to withstand. Free Justina and return her home to her family.”

Others in state government have been on the receiving end of a massive letter-writing and phone-calling campaign generated by groups supporting the Pelletier parents.

Since the start of the year, several national conservative Christian groups have gotten involved in this case, seeing it as an example of government intrusion into the sanctity of parental rights.

DCF spokeswoman Mary-Leah Assad said the threats began coming in full force over the past few weeks, but escalated in the past few days.

On Tuesday, the judge issued a ruling that gave permanent custody of Justina to Massachusetts DCF, subject to review every six months, a decision that was a serious setback to the parents’ efforts to get their daughter back to their home.

Assad said the agency is taking the threats “very seriously.” She said the threats, especially if they include kidnapping Justina, threaten her safety as well.

“We urge all those involved with this case to join us in speaking out against any circulation of threats or misleading information that is harmful to Justina’s well-being, her security, and the security of those around her,” she said in a written statement.

This case, which has drawn national attention, involves the concept of medical child abuse, and highlights the challenges that doctors, judges and state social workers face with patients who exhibit both troubling physical and psychiatric symptoms.

Pelletier’s parents, who live in West Hartford, Conn., have insisted that their daughter suffers from mitochondrial disorder, a group of genetic ailments that affect how cells produce energy, often causing problems with the gut, brain and muscles.

Pelletier’s physicians at Tufts Medical Center had been treating her for this illness for about a year, saying she exhibited many of its symptoms and were still in the midst of determining if she had a clear-cut case of this disorder.

Then last February, Pelletier was brought to Children’s Hospital after suffering severe intestinal issues, and after she started having profound trouble walking.

Doctors there, in a matter of a few days, concluded that her problems were primarily psychiatric, and that the parents were ignoring the root cause of her problems and pushing for unnecessary medical interventions.

When the parents sought to discharge their daughter, the hospital filed medical child abuse charges, which were ultimately supported by DCF and later a juvenile court judge. On Tuesday, the judge said he believes the girl suffers from primarily psychiatric issues based on his review of testimony.

As one compromise measure, DCF and the judge have agreed to allow Pelletier’s medical and psychiatric care to be handled by Tufts starting as soon as this week, an acknowledgement that this is the hospital that the parents preferred all along, and that it would be best to end the parents’ antagonistic relationship with Children’s.

Also Friday, the House Republican leadership sent a letter to Governor Deval Patrick asking him to “open the line of communication” with Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy and “work to facilitate the safe and prompt return of Justina to Connecticut.”

This letter comes largely in response to the ruling by Johnston this week, in which he also urged stepped-up efforts to get the girl’s clinical and legal case transferred back to her home state.

Johnston’s written ruling rebuked the Connecticut Department of Children and Families for failing to get more involved in taking custody of the teenager, who comes from its state.

Patricia Wen can be reached at [email protected]

[ 03-28-2014, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Looking ]

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

I just wonder how many gazillion dollars of taxpayer money is being wasted keeping this family apart.

There is something very wrong with the adversarial method applied to this situation.

Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As one compromise measure, DCF and the judge have agreed to allow Pelletier’s medical and psychiatric care to be handled by Tufts starting as soon as this week, an acknowledgement that this is the hospital that the parents preferred all along, and that it would be best to end the parents’ antagonistic relationship with Children’s."

Thank God. That's a step forward. I hope there are more of those.

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

I wonder if anyone contacting these officials however unthreatening they are will be described as threats. This has happened with lyme, an article written in the NY Times about Dr. Steere being stalked. When actually it was someone in a foreign country who was mad at him for all the trouble he has caused lyme people. It was not an actual threat. So, these people who are guilty of wrongdoing, to lyme people or to children removed from their families, try to shift the focus and pretend they are the victims! Just disgusting.

This is a way of stifling dissent...act like it is a real threat and call in the police.

beaches
Member # 38251

Judie, that ruling was actually issued by the judge a few weeks ago. My understanding is that Tufts has yet to be brought back in to manage her care, and that DCF is responsible for making that happen. Disgusting.

Poppy, apparently nowadays perpetrators of the crimes are the "real" victims. That poor judge along with staff from BCH and DCF actually had to endure the indignation of parents whose child has been imprisoned and deprived of her human rights for more than a year. Imagine that!

I feel so sorry for the lot of them--all returning to their homes, engaging with their loved ones, experiencing the love and affection of family and friends, sharing family meals and family time, being able to enjoy fresh air, getting their educations, seeking second, third and fourth medical opinions, enjoying the camaraderie of family and friends--all of which have been denied to this young girl.

How do these people sleep at night?

beaches
Member # 38251

Good observation, Looking. Threats are NOT the way to go here.

I understand the vitriol and anger, but people have to think of what will be most effective in getting this girl returned to her family.

Letters and phone calls IMO are the best tool.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to call 60 minutes on BCH, DCF and the judge. I wish Oprah was still on (The Oprah Show). She would bring this into the spot light where the whole nation could see it and protest.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Maybe "Katie" would take it on?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I don't know Lymetoo. She didn't do very well with Dr. H.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

True.

Dr Phil helped bring more attention to the case.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Maybe The View?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement