LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought __ April 20th week..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought __ April 20th week..
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 14 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [bow] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Easter to my friends,
may your spirit be willing
when your flesh is not
God speed in all things Prayed,
As it is answered by God's time..
Much Love has been shared here,
God will see our needs and our obediance
Grant us Mercy and Grace..
The KING of kings Hears our cries.
And as we sing Joy to The Heavens
HIS LIGHT becomes intense and ALL consuming.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayers out to lyme in Putnam .. may a stable mind come to work for you..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

Heavenly Father,

I ask You to bless my friends,

relatives and those that I care deeply for,

who are reading this right now. [group hug]

Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.

Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy..

Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.

Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.

Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.
Amen. [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful prayer, payne...thank you!!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.

My praise worthy moment for this morning is:

I had blood work this morning. They had to take at least 10 tubes of blood and I have small veins that are not visible on the surface, so I'm not an "easy stick".

I said a prayer before the phlebotomist started, for her to get all the blood needed with one stick and for my blood to flow freely into all the tubes.

Then I prayed the whole time she was obtaining my blood.

For the first time in awhile, she had no trouble filling all the tubes on the first try. Usually they can get some blood and then it stops flowing and they start digging around with the needle, but not today!

Last year when I had about 25 tubes of blood taken, they had to stick me 4 times, so I was very thankful today.

God is good and faithful.

I am praying for everyone also!

[bow]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the end of the easter/passover season, I pray that we come to understand that we are no longer slaves but FREE.

My husband and I went to a Passover Seder last week. What struck my husband is how many times it talked about no longer being a slave but being free.

When I start to feel enslaved to my body...to my circumstances...to my feelings, I have begun to declare outloud that I am free.

Jesus is our liberator. The word tells us that it was for freedom that Christ has set us free, no longer subject to a yoke of slavery.

May we walk in the freedom that Christ died to give us. AMEN and AMEN!

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the prayer, payne. Very beautifully said and I thank you!

Dekrator... I understand that blessing you received!! God is good!

soccermama... I've always wanted to go to a seder. Maybe next year! Very interesting about the slavery. You are so right!

BTW, one of our church members' son was shot at in the Kansas City shooting at the Jewish Center. He works for the center and was in the entryway when the shooter came in. The man shot at him and another man and missed! The bullet went over their heads.

Please pray for all involved in that. My friends were staying at his house that weekend and were there for him when he got home. They were so glad they were there to support him.
It was very traumatic for all. (their son is in his 40's)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Well, Well Well,
I fell on ice like over a month ago..

DID NOT go to ER... waited a month and things got worse..
got a X ray on my left wrist nothing wrong great news...

a couple of weeks passed and the PAIN kept getting worse shooting into my neck C-4 that is already a wreck..

and then a couple of weeks ago I had a spasm in my liver area and since then a burning and leaking gut feeling,

so, back to the reg. MD doctor and he looks me over and says lets be sure and get a CT on the stomach and a couple of X rays on arm...

fine squeezed me in on Good Friday FUN..

today the doc calls and
says you have a broken arm and a Kidney stone inflamed and active..

To come in to His office wednessday at 1:30 and plans will be made...

REALLY...

Pain I should be a Prisoner of war exchange student, tolerate way to much pain, knees are shot, and lyme disease.. can I say what NEXT..." ? " Bring it,
I am Blessed.. ugh
prayers out to shooting family,
and slaves to our temple... thanks for the shareing.. God is near...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
payne,

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through.

I am praying for God to give you relief and healing.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for all needing them (and they keep increasing!).

Resurrection Day was just a couple of days ago, so I thought you would love this song video by Casting Crowns entitled, "Glorious Day":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAbs8bNWL5U

I love it! Be blessed by it.

Maranatha, dearest Lord Jesus, we are waiting. No more pain or sickness, no more sorrow, no more evil, just perfect Love, peace, and joy!!!!

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payne I am sorry for your additional suffering.

I will keep you in my prayers for healing - and more healing.

Abundant healing.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

got my new x-rays
and wrist has double fractures already mending

and my kidney stone is 2 mil and should pass

or lay dormant..

we decided to not rock the boat
and healing is welcomed...
ugh good news ?
Thank you for the prayers.. Thank You Father

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Father for a correct diagnosis and help for our dear Payne!! [Smile]

Hope it all heals soon!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

I cheerish my friends here dearly,
and God is so Good to me..
May prayers hit their mark and many Blessings be granted for your Faith in God ..
I see my LLMD Friday AM, not sure where to go with treatment..
I am getting Chancea Piedra/stonebreaker as soon as we discuss it.
I truly think its time for me to step back and regroup my treatment..
I feel your prayers. [group hug]

I see many in need of prayers here and join in with Positive Thoughts and Prayers for you.

I maybe still, but, stay strong in Obediance to The Kingdom.. and raising your needs -
God Bless, when the sun shines on you stop and tell God Thank you ! \♥/

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

[hi]
 - [bow] [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

http://faithtap.com/576/hallelujah-by-three-talented-girls/

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Still praying for you, payne, and everyone else too.

Please continue prayers for restoration of my daughter and son-in-law's marriage, especially for the sake of their 2 young sons.

Thank you.

[group hug]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

I am stable and still home...
how can a heart take soo much.?
\ enjoy and give thanks for what you have..
it may be small and comfortable,
or large and all..
BUT, give thanks.. and God Bless MF's
PRAISE HIM

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement