LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Exercise-What can you do today? March 6 to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exercise-What can you do today? March 6 to
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well another week gang! Saw some trees blooming yesterday. Is spring on the way?

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kayak-I tried to move your post from last week's thread to this one but am technically challenged today. Diverticulitis is a terrible condition to have. My Mom suffered with it for years and ended up having surgery too. Hope that you'll be feeling better soon.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can move it if kayak wants me to... or you guys can all go check the other thread.

kayak .. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. That's awful. I hope you can find something to take for the pain that is somewhat safe .. and find a safe abx too. Such a Catch 22.

AK... I took pics of the daffodils at our church yesterday. They were so pretty! When they were planted 6 yrs ago, there were 3,000 bulbs. Much less now, but still so pretty!

Our trees are trying to bud out. We could still have a big snow this year, but who knows? We're going to get a lot of rain this week.

We had a great day at church. The kids have been saving money to buy animals for the needy in other countries. We had a PIGGY Bank for their donations. The kids would bring money when they would come forward for the children's sermon.

We were also getting the change from our Change for Change program that is once a month. Members bring their change.

Well, we opened that little pig last Sunday and found over $200. (in about 4-6 wks time) The kids were so excited! Someone had sneaked in a $100 bill! So today, the financial person let us know we had $300. She had taken all the change and counted it, plus I guess we had other donations.

So we are very excited to report that we are buying 4 goats, 3 pigs and 10 chickens. We will send the money to our denomination's charity and they will decide where the animals go. We hope they will let us know, but I'm not sure they will do that. I hope so!

I hope everyone's day goes well.

[group hug] [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LP--Sorry for your pain with diverticulitis.

Felt good enough to go to church today. Pews were pretty empty due to a women's retreat.

Walked with trekking poles for 30 minutes today.

Rain on the way but should be in the 60's all week. I can feel spring coming!!

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ak...how did your mom get well? What does she eat or not eat now

What they say about duverticulitis now is nuts and seeds are ok. You are suppised to eat bland diet...by definition that is low fiber but they want me to do bland diet and high fiber

No butter but white bread is good are hard for me to understand

No one has said welchol caused it except one doc who confused my mold disease with sepsis

I hope i get thru the next few hrs ok and can sleep in my own house.

I had a 2-3 hr nap but that didnt make up for a night in er

The doc and two nurses(young guys!) Were realy good to me. Doc even.referenced gmo and monsanto as problems with american diet leading to gi illness

I have a nephew going to school to be a nurse...i guess its a new thing

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So sorry kayak...what a huge ordeal.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

No one has said welchol caused it except one doc who confused my mold disease with sepsis

-------------
Doc even.referenced gmo and monsanto as problems with american diet leading to gi illness

-
Absolutely true about Monsanto and GMO's .. I hope you will stop the Welchol. That stuff was murder on my gut.

I hope you can find some things to eat.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
monday...monday, monday, can't trust that day...

oops...ADD kicked in and i got off track. [Smile]

Been laying here resting for ? hours.

pain is less now.

took rosie out twice in power chair...short outing

fed rosie twice (guess first bowl did not have enough food in it so she wanted more...rare she does that...

then drove out to the forest 3 miles away and stayed in car while rosie had a bit of off leash time

got home and remembered i had not taken excedrin this am so that might be why health worse this am

took it and pills and have been down for the count since.

caregiver helped move plastic bins in case recliner decides to go all the way back again

i moved recliner to what i am now calling the sun room trying to find a place for it so if it goes all the way back while i am in it i can get out of it this time

house is even more in a disarray than normal but need tow ait utnil health si doing well enough to pickup things off of the floor and move things about.

typing with eyes closed.

learning that mornings are suually ok at teh two spots i take rosie

but afternoon's usually are not...seems too be a place wehre the teenagers who drive like to also park and most likely use drugs or drink or ?

lot sof trash on the ground from fast food so eating is involved too

if i get there first, they leave if they pull up and see me

if they get there first, i leave if i pull up and see teens in a car

and go some place else.

yesterday there were 3 cars with teen guys in them at both spots i go too ususally

so went down a dirt road .5 miles at another spot and pulled off into the forest...could have hung hammock in this spot...this just might be a good spot to take rosie for her off leash time

...so several people on dirt bikes and ATMS' pass by but we were out of the way.

too windy yesterday to stick around long and health was not up to it...even rosie wanted to get in the car and out of the wind after a short bit.

glad rosie finally settled down this am...

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yesterday's exercise was getting out of the recliner when it went all the way back....

and then moving the recliner to another location

maybe that is why body is in more pain this am??

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hope the Excedrin kicks in soon and you will feel better, Kam!

[ 03-07-2016, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
KAM...i had a greyhound that started eating more than normal and it was her thyroid. If rosie keeps doing that i hope you can talk to vet about that. I think its important

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Trimmed bushes for about 1 1/2 hours today! So I actually got some fresh air, sunshine and exercise! Yay! My upper body and hands are giving me fits but I hope it's worth it.

TuTu-I sure enjoyed reading your post about your church raising money to buy animals. It's such a wonderful idea. I saw something on tv about something similar. It can make a HUGE difference! Awesome!

Hiker-Felt like spring here today. I enjoyed my hard work in the yard. It was such a beautiful day!

Kayak-Sent that p.m. Also I think my Mom was on a bland diet for awhile. Her's was low fiber, hence the white bread. She went the traditional medical route with her diverticulitis and her outcome wasn't what we had hoped. She's doing much better after surgery and eats what she wants. Hang in there my friend!

RosieKam-You sure Rosie isn't part Hobbit? What with the 2 breakfasts and all! LOL!! Josh's dog Ada was so funny this evening. I gave her just a little bite of chicken off my fork. Obviously it wasn't enough because she looked at me, then her bowl, then back at me.....had me laughing.

Anyways, gang, I hope everyone has a great evening!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Work week is off to an ok start.

Walked 30 minutes with trekking poles before the wind and rain kicked back in.

Reading a mystery and then off to bed.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Regarding the animals....The kids were really cute about it, AK. Three little boys ages 8 and 9. Two of them are twins. Sweet kids.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Tuesday-Up early, didn't sleep well. Too many pain meds and half a sleeping pill. Guess I overdid it yesterday! [Roll Eyes]

Hiker-I really need to get some regular exercise. Josh and I are both gaining weight since moving in with my Mom. I love to walk but this isn't a safe neighborhood. There's a pit bull next door that the owners leave loose at times. Poor Josh has to get the mail with mace and his walking stick.

TuTu-Bet those kids will remember that forever. Glad to hear they enjoyed helping so much.

Well, I've got a load of laundry in the washer and it's only 9:12 a.m. Hopefully I don't do to much today.

See you all tomorrow gang!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

kayak...rosie wanted more food again this am.

she had food in the bowl but it was the dry food.

For now, I think the reason is I lowered how much food I was feeding her as the wet food went bad...

...so need to find a balance so I am feeding her enough but also not so much that I am having to toss out the wet food.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Took Rosie out 3 times this am.

Loaded, unloaded, loaded and unloaded power chair.

Had NP appointment. Did not want to go but realized when I got there it was because health is so low lately.

So, that was my exercise this am. Hoping health improves a bit so I can take a shower and pick up a bit around here.

I get in a bad attitude after having to lay here for several days.

Need to focus on can do's which I am not sure what that might be until I try. multi movement is not working this am.

I did get the power chairs plugged in to charge...this is good...they both were in the red.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ALW..hope you sleep well tonight
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ALW...great you were able to get out and trim bushes.

My arms seized up the other day while on a road that is tricky...I think I was white knuckling it....up and downs with some places where you can not see what is over the hill until you are actually on top of the hill and hoping no one is coming..

plus big pot holes...one of those county roads not maintained but they make the people who build houses in the area put a road in only to let the road fall apart

Point is, I took some nerve tonic I got from the local health food store and then I think ordered on amazon....i think it helped the arms....

I think that is what caused them to stop seizing up...that and getting off of the road I use to like but now need to avoid

lpkayak
Member # 5230

KAM...im glad you know why rosie is doing that

KAM...the the doc tell you anything helpful?

i had to call the office manager again at gi office cuz aide didnt get back to me again yesterday that place is really messed up they are too greedy...not letting other preactices in but cant take care of their own patients

i had some changes and needed to know how to handle diet the office manager is a nurse and started to tell me what was the right thing the last time i learned about diverticulitis but it has all changed ..both the doc and er doc told me the new stuff...so i politely explained about the change and she did get back to me at 4 about what to do about diet...i get to eat sweet potato and
boiled chicken tomorrow...

my mold doc wouldnt like the sweet potato but for me its better than store boght jello and butterscotch pudding. yuk. it creeps me out to put that stuff in my mouth...and i think it makes me itch...its full of sugar and chemicals...but i do not want to feel that pain again so i am doing what the doc says

i had planned on trying to go get etta from kennel today but something crazy happened. i noticed some books in special bookcase behind glass door looked funny turned out they were moldy my daughters wedding book and sons thesis were in there too

i emptied it...wrapped special things in plastic and threw the rest away...dr h's book and many more....then i called the guy who raked the big snow off my roof two years ago and he moved it out to my truck

when i was resting someone called about something i was selling cheap on craigslist they lost their house to fire and needed almost everything i wasnt asking much money for stuff so told them they could have what they wanted for free

they took drapes a coffee table and chairs...and asked about shelf. they didnt care about mold and really wanted it so i let them have it they really smelled a lot like smoke so i think probably wont get sick from it...they kinda said they would toss it just to get it out of my way...

i dont know what they will do but it felt good to help someone out. they also told me to call if i ever needed help so that was nice too.

it was exhausting for me to deal with ppl and calls and felt really good to delete all craigs list ads

i dont have a tv now...it was on shelf and had to be disconnected...im too tired to try to put it to gether...i got my meds in right all day and will probably go to bed early and hope to pick upe etta in the morning...i miss her the mailman keeps surprising me with out having etta to warn me hes coming

ak...hope you sleep tonight

hiker ...glad your ok

im bugging tutu with texts...so wont bother her here

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-3:49 and back in my jammies. I raked the leaves and mulch from around the bushes I trimmed Monday. So was outside for about another 1 1/2 hours. I worked slower than usual. I'm so out of shape.

My health is better since I recovered from the angiogram. Don't have the horrible headaches and my blood pressure isn't so high any more. Still have the heart and head pounding at night but not nearly as bad.

RosieKam-I'm the same way when I lay around alot. I get a little depressed and feel guilty for not pulling my own weight around the house. I really have to do alot of self-talk and tell myself it's ok to rest. I still don't have the energy I used to have and am trying to cope with that.

Kayak-Whew, glad to hear that you're feeling better. I think the bland diet helped my Mom with her pain too. She's doing more better health-wise than I am!

Anyways, gang, hope everyone has a terrific day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Did a lot of nothing today .. except wash a few loads of clothes and cook.

We will be gone all day tomorrow. Have to travel to a nearby state since our silly dentist MOVED!! He's worth the trip .. at least so far. It will take us two hours to get there.

I'd love to take in a few sights while there, but I don't think we'll do that this time.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

What state tutu? A good dentist is worth a lot. I ate more solid food today but its fourth day on abx and my belly is starting to burn from them...i hoped the xtra food would keep that from happening cuz i really cant take what i usually take for that

I will call pharmacist to be sure if it keeps up

I tried to rest today after gettung up early to go get etta from.kennel. its only been 3.5 days and she didnt recognize me at first and cried when the lady taking care of her walked awsy. I guess thats good...shes happy there...but it hurt a litte

Did i see a pic of rosie trotting away with a deer leg in her mouth?

Time forr bed. Heat is off....early spring

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Sore from raking. It's my legs mainly today. Not used to bending and squatting so much. Wish I could stay in jammies and read or watch tv.

Have my GYN appointment in a few hours so need to jump in the shower. My sunflower lecithin came in today so need to pick that up and go with Mom to make a payment.

Hopefully will find out today exactly what to expect from surgery.

TuTu-I'm still going to my dentist in Alabama. It's only about 42 miles from me and he's so worth the drive.

Kayak-I'll never forget when Rocky ran away with another dog. When I found him at the pound one or two days later he didn't seem to recognize me. He was totally traumatized and it took him 2 weeks to come around. The pound used that pole with a loop on it and injured his trachea. He barked like a little pomeranian for months afterwards. He also didn't eat for a week and would just lay there. I was super worried. My sister said to give him time and thank God he eventually came around.

Anyways, gang, have a great day!!!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Wow...poor rocky. Etta is slowly remembering our little routines. She found her fav toys and wants them thrown. She asked to go crazy on bed last night...we usualy play on bed when sun goes down. She runs in circles and acts foolish

I forgot tutu is on the road today. I texted her to see if amazon is down. I really need some stuff and dont think i can handle going in a store.

If anyone has time check it out for me ok? Let me know if you can get to amazon.com

The rain came early so it is cold, wet and raw.
Heater is on after one day off. Dehumidifyer is
on after four months off

Anyway...im having som gi probems with abx and trouble talking with doc offices. My mold doc helps me with medical problems but that is so wrong...gi puts me on meds but wont tell mehow to deal with it...mold doc is super busy like llmd and her staff is great but i need my primary and specialists to step up...mold doc is
really getting busy...she treats lyme too

Im only here cuz imtoo weak to clean or sit up to pay bills...i wish i could at least place amazon order

Im also having breathing congestion problems but so far otc stuff has it undercontrol. Might be from cleaning up mold the other day

Take care. Hang in

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

I was crabby at school today because I didn't feel well. Standardized testing all this week, too, and too much down time for the kids.

Walked 20 minutes after school, but struggled.

Tomorrow will be better for all of us!

--------------------
Hiker53

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

I know health is not good when I am short with the cat and dog....

I do not take it out on them and know it is because I am not doing well...but find it kind of weird that they are my guide and I do not know it myself ...hard to explain

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

not sure how amazon phone app is doing but ordered dog food this am on amazon.

i loose track of time. thought i had recently ordered it so i wAS CONFUSED when i was scrapping the barrel again.

thankfully, amazon shows you when you last ordered...it was in December so that made sense.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

kayak...yes...rosie is a happy camper when she finds a deer leg.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

what else was i able to do today?? Took Rosie to forest area 1/2 mile down dirt road in am and pm.

brain was doing well enough to put Amazon credit on auto pay ...tried to do this yesterday and brain wasn't not doing well enough to figure it out.

watered potted plants.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Able to stop by doctors office to see if anyone found my hat...last i saw it was when i was loading power chair outside their office.

and i wanted to talk to referral person to clear a few things up.

I was told to come back in an hour. during that hour, brain was working well enough I was able to find the voice mail from the neuro's office i received and call to ask about the address and forms that they were supposed to send me...

...used brain for something else...oh yes...able to call the other voice mail i received about a referral that did not make sense to me.

learned it was from the old office an for pain management...told them i would hold off on that as it would take too much out of me.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Able to look at amazon bill and learn i have gone over my credit limit. Switched payment to debit card when i order but still need to watch it to make sure it is not going on the credit card.

Nice when brain is working well enough to read and trouble shoot things.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Nice trip today .. we went to Arkansas. Hard to believe that someone would drive TO Arkansas for any type of medical care. HA!

Our dentist is one of the top in the country, especially with TMJ, so people fly in from everywhere. His office used to be less than a mile from where we live. SIGH!!!

We went one route going and a different one coming back. Both were really scenic. The way back was through a national forest, but it was more winding roads that way.

(it was 85 miles total)

Too bad the trees weren't budded out yet, but all the plum trees were in bloom. Very pretty! It would have been great to go in about 2 weeks when the dogwoods will be blooming, but hubby will busy with his show then.

I need a "half crown" .. so we have to go back. We're going to go back in mid-April a few weeks after the show starts. Hubby is on the verge of periodontal disease, so we have to get a water pik. We actually had one long years ago.

We had one when I was a kid... back when they first came out. I think I'll check ebay.

Hope everyone has a better day tomorrow.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

parts of arkansas are so pretty. sounds like a nice drive.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Took Rosie out at dawn. fed her. Then got the bark again.

so took her out to the dirt road and let her run a mile while i drove. nice out there. got her in the car before we hit the paved area this time....learned she needs to run at least a mile before she is ready to get back in car.

kind of wish i was out there now...laying in a hammock..but not doing well enough to pack some food and drinks and go back out.

do not trust that health will be doing well enough to drive back.

walked into hair stylist. have been to this person in the past adn it was pleasant. This time not so pleasant.

thinking it is her shop. will most likely go to another shop next time.

words and how you say them are important. Will not go into details.

I need quiet, be able to slouch in chair and put feet up and need hair cut in 15 min est.

Seems like I did something else thsi am but can not recall what it was.

Ah yes. finally able to hang back up a couple of pictures i had taken off of the wall while moving things around months ago.

And able to wipe off stuff caregiver put on rocking chair to oil it.

Body is hurting. Brain is lame. So, time to veg but it is almost 10 am...been laying here since 8:30 am.

Thankful for what I was able to do this am.

Thankful hair feels better after getting it trimmed.

Wanted to put color on it but health couldn't handle it.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

cooler today by 10 degrees so guessing in the low 70's.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad you got your hair cut and that Rosie was able to run for a bit. I'm sorry you can't do more yet.

and very sorry to hear about the hair salon experience .. sigh

PS .. our trip was 85 mi each way ...

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Dusted and cleaned 3 ceiling fans for exercise today. Ran a couple of errands too.

Having just the fibroid removed on the 31st. Went to GI doc office to fill out paperwork today to get that colonoscopy out of the way.

Kayak-I sure hope you get to feeling better! You've got a lot going on health wise. Speaking from recent experience sometimes you just have to rest.

RosieKam-Reading about Rosie and her penchant for deer legs made me think of Rocky. He loved them too! He used to bring all kinds of 'treasure' home when I lived on the church's 100 acres.

TuTu-Good dentists are worth their weight in gold!

Hiker-Hope your Friday was better!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I went to exercise today since I missed yesterday. I did 24 min on the machine and 24 laps.

Feels good to be able to do more.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--glad you are able to exercise. Been a fairly rough week for me. Just way off balance.

Struggled to get through the school day and we were doing microscope work which is hard for me due to balance and almost vertigo feeling. Made it through.

Managed to go grocery shopping.

Tried on a new pair of shoes I ordered from Merrell. They don't fit right, so they are going back.

The style I wear is not made anymore and I wear a small size (5.5). Finally found some on EBay and bought 3 pair. Would have bought 4 if they had the blue color I like. Hope they arrive as advertised--new and in the original box.

I have learned that when I find bras, jeans, or shoes that fit I should buy multiple pairs and if I find shirts I like I try to get several in different colors of the same style.

Off for my detox tea and then to bed.

--------------------
Hiker53

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

hiker...good post
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

tutu..hurray!
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ALW...good to get that dust/dirt off and out of the house.
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Went out on the dirt road this am to let rosie run. Once again she found a leg to carrying along with her.

Would not get in car if the leg was laying in the road. She would put it down. But, did not want to get in the car so I put the leg on top of the car.

She then got in the car. There is a rack on the top of the car which seems to carry bones nicely until I can get them to a trash can.

Looked for claritin. Last saw it last evening. Can not find it today.

I think claritin helps me sometimes at least with being able to be in the car longer on outdoor outings.

Not really sure...but wanted to try it again. now, I can not find it.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

i havent read all psots this week not doing that great. im resting now had to push to get up and out and take enought junk out of the car so the guy can change my oil im such a slob i drop stuff all the time and am too weak to pick it up and then forget to go back i just unpacked toys from car i bought last march in nj for grand daughter

did i tell u guys i have a grandson on the way now due in august? its hard to get excited since i never see them...im happy for my son tho he started having babies late...hes 42 i thinkg

so it seems my tendons started to react to cipro yesterday the 5th day on it my primary told me to stop it if they hurt(i think tutu suggested that too..before they hurt) i have missed 3 pills now and it scares me that the diver will comd back it was a very bad pain...pretty much like having a baby but on the toilet-tmi- i know...just sayin i really do not want to go back there

the er docs put me on flagyl and cipro and the gi doc agreed...now primary taking me off...i dont want tendon stuff and havent had any all day but so scared diver will come badk

im a mess...talking in circles...mold doc also said stay on both flagyl and cipro and mold docs HATE abx

so confused. i hoped to be outside a little today...sunny and rain in forecast all next week but im tuckered out

KAM-when you talk about rosie running it reminds me of kristopher i still feel like he is with me and often hear his bark

hiker-im like you you when i find clothes that fit..esp shoes and bras. im am not about the style...just the function. im getting that way about food now. im ordering more and more online this week i orderd computer paper and other stuff like that stores are just too hard.

today is dry so dehumidifyer didint run bu it was on 24/7 for a few days and will be next week when it rains i have a little house but a lot of upkeep to keep mold out high elec bill too.

tutu-glad the dentist thing went ok...i thougtht we wernt supposed to have crowns but i get all the dental things mixed up im due to go for yrly soon and i kinda feel like i have some new problems around the edges yrs ago the LL dentist in montreol i went to suggested water pik...iven wanted on all this time and havent gotten one

i need to get water filter. second dehumidifyer, and hot water heater first. still not enough hot water for long shower or tub

ak...i got dizzy thinking of cleaning fans...my mountain house had two iven been getting up and down a little ladder to get stuff in cabinets but i have to stop. very dizzy every time

well.. guess i ll try to do a little something..or maybe take a nap. we'll see.

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Josh and I bagged up hay that we used in Ada's dog house. Swept the porch and shed. We moved the dog house off the porch and put in on the ground.

Now the plan is for us to meet my stepdaughter and baby at a local eatery. Afterwards Josh and I are going to the movies.

Big weekend plans!

TuTu-You're an exercise machine!

Hiker-I do the same thing especially with bras and underwear. I love Merrel shoes too. I finally bought some of their tennis shoes and absolutely love them. They're the best I've ever owned.

RosieKam-Had me laughing about tricking Rosie into the car. Did anyone see your roof passenger? LOL!

Kayak-My brother's (55) youngest is 10. They're some of the oldest parents at her school.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That was cute about Rosie .. lol...

Kayak .. I think the only real concern for crowns is the issue with metals. Mine are mostly porcelain. When it comes to root canals, I will probably opt to have the tooth pulled instead. (ugh)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement