LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE What can you do today? March 13 to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE What can you do today? March 13 to
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sunday. thankful for computer to let me know what month and day it is.

Wish I could figure out how to post pictures again. Must have something to do with the system/computer I am using.

Old computer I was able to post pics. This laptop no.

Rosie and I went to the man made lake this am at sunrise. I was doing well enough to load power chair and unload it and load it and unload it.

but, body is in pain now.

Had fun watching Rosie enjoying running in the grass and doing her happy dance. Grass is rare around here.

You have to have purchased your home before a certain date in order to have grass in your yard.

Miss grass. Rosie does too. Gras at park was dead though. Looking forward to when it greens up.

We were doing well until Rosie discovered the left over pizza by the trash cans. Trash cans were over flowing at the park.

Then rosie had to go back on leash.

Able to open box with Rosie's dog food in it and dump it into the container.

cold out this am. 34 degrees. Ice on the back car window.

Most likely will not go back to park on my own as the cracks in the sidewalk make my health worse in the power chair.

Need power chair with shocks.

Looked for Bald Eagle at lake but did not see him or her.

Did see a heron. Did see a beautiful sunrise but was not doing well enough to take pics. it took all I had just to be there.

I have a neuro appointment on Tuesday down the hill. Hope health is doing well enough to handle the trip and all goes well.

It will take a week's worth of grocery money for co pay and gas but have decided to go ahead a go...

hoping neuro can help with me getting a power chair thru insurance, finding a way to communicate via the phone that brain can handle...needs to be like a TTY or texting or emailing.

I had some other things I am hoping she can help with but we shall see...can not recall what they are now.

I do know the head stuff was not as bad this am. I did do the nasal spray last night before bedtime.

Not sure if that is why or not. Time will tell if it continues to happen.

Went ahead and took excedrin this am. would not hve been able to get out if i had not taken it...so guessing i am hoping neuro can help with what ever it is that excedrin helps with.

it allows me to do a little bit each morning some of the time. Would like something that would allow me to do a little bit all day off and on...even if I need to rest in between tasks.

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi kam Glad you had a good morning and hopeneuro can help you. I dont remember what outcome was from last visit to primary

Etta was bad. She thinks its funny. But i was so mad. She gets pencils and pens i drop and takes them to white rug and chews them up. I went nuts yelling-i was really tired trying to clean up exercise room where i am spending a lot of time lately cuz livingroom still has chair offgassing. I put her in barhroom for tume out. She knew i was serious

I think she takes things she shouldnt have si i tell her to drop it...cuz when she drops it i praise her and give her a treat. What a manipulater. When i dont see she has simething and dont tell her to drop it i end up finding it chewed up on rug

Resting now. About halfway thriugh with cleaning this room and very tired.

I stopped cipro and in 24 hrs tendon pain seems gone. Oncall doc said to call if fever cimes back and he will give me augmentin

Two days left of flagyl and two weeks left of soft diet

Hope i have energy to go to beach tomorrow. Wind will be right. Have a good day!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kam--hope the neuro MD can help you get your power chair via insurance. You said you wanted shocks; you might as well get all terrain wheels and.... pretty soon you can enter those monster truck contests.

Donald Trump was in town today for a rally. I didn't go.

Rode the exercise bike over 30 minutes but I divided it into 3 sessions to make it easier. Pouring rain all day and looks like a rainy week.

Have a great week!! [hi]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kam .. hope you can get some more help. Maybe the nasal spray DID help. Try again!

Kayak .. bad girl, Etta. She has your number, for sure! [Big Grin]

hiker .. Glad you were able to do some exercising. We're supposed to get some thunderstorms this evening. Nothing big, I don't think. Right now it's gorgeous outside.

We're making Resurrection Eggs for the kids for Easter. We have nearly everything we need now, thanks to donations from members. Just need the cartons, mostly.

Each item in the egg carton will help to tell the story of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lp...i too have noticed the fine line between good training and training for results we do not want.
Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

woke with the head stuff although i took the nasal spray last night...

i did forget to turn the power strip off last night

tricky trying to figure out what causes what

i did take rosie to the dirt road and let her run or trot a mile while i drove...nice and warm in the car...

..then picked up a few groceries...caregiver took them out of car adn put them away...

caregiver put laundry in washers, i took it out but it is still in the basket

rosie finally settled down around 10 am. i have been laying here since...starting to feel a bit more human now.

i was up and down from ? to about 10 am. ..almost 11 am now.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I slept in longer than i wanted to...got furst abx in abd drove to beach to breathe. It was so nice. I only stayed two hours cuz radar showed ice and snow getting close but its two hiurs later and still isnt hitting ground yet. Oh well. I got some good air in.

My car had oil cgange and cabin filter change so i can test it for mold. I have to figure out hoq i am getting contaminated. They also checked
real good under car cuz i hit a bad pothole and
they couldnt find a problem

We have about 24 hrs of rain, sleet and snow
coming so i will be hunkering down.

Also...even after i stoppwd cipro my achilles
started to hurt so i am greatful for primary for
telling me to stop it.

I also have two leads on better gi docs not to far away. Whats important is getting away from hospital affilia

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Affiliated with mass general

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope the weather lets up soon, kayak. It was about 77 here today, so I bought some plants. I bought some pretty pink begonias, some fuschia colored impatiens, purple petunias and a white plant. I'll have to see what it's called because I've forgotten now.

All of our flowering trees are in bloom. The dogwoods should be along soon, along with the redbuds. Right now the pear trees are blooming. So pretty!!

Also hope you can find a better GI doctor .. [Smile]

I went to the nearby city for an asthma test. My allergist wanted to rule it out. Well, it's IN. He said maybe I had untreated asthma and that's why I react to everything. So we'll see if being treated helps. It would be nice.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Monday-Woke around 12 from meds. Made chicken salad sandwich. Split it and a can of soup with Mom for lunch. Then on to dumping out leftovers from fridges. Chopped and froze some peppers and mushrooms. Sauteed two Japanese eggplants for later in week.

Went to health food store and picked up methyl B12 and Chromium Picolate, 2 tomatoes and some carob/spurilina energy bites.

Met Josh at recreation park and walked one mile. Yay!

RosieKam-I love seeing eagles too. First time I was hiking alone and saw one circling high above in the mountains. Kinda misty out and the eagle's cry reverberated and sounded so hauntingly lonely and wild. They're so majestic!

Kayak-That Etta! She's such a terror! LOL! Maybe she can burn off her extra energy at the beach.

Hiker-Don't mention 'the Donald' around Josh! He went off Saturday while we were out for dinner. The place had a tv and the news was on discussing that cancelled rally........boom.......that's all it took.......and off he went!

TuTu-Untreated asthma? Wow, that's a shocker! I tested positive for Mycoplasma so that's what causes my lung issues. I had asthma as an infant and my lungs have always been kinda wonky. Have you been tested for Mycoplasma? I still wheeze usually at night even after all my treatment for lyme and co. Hope your treatment is successful!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. well, not a big shocker. I just put up with a lot of symptoms. At least I haven't died from it. [Wink] I just hope we can find an inhaler that I tolerate. I hate putting any kind of steroid into my body for whatever reason.

I have no idea about mycoplasma.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

rosie has the runs again. dang. need to weed out which treat or dog food is causing it.

i thought she was ok with the wet and dry dog food.

started back with the treats...need to weed out which ones are causing issues or just go back to feeding her what i was feeding her for treats.

one of the 3 new ones causes problems. two of the three she does not want to eat unless another dog is around then she will eat it.

exercise this am was brain exercise. took rosie out twice or three times in the power chair.

stopped at smoking area and heard more about what kind of guy i have living right next door. something wrong with that guy.

learned you can not move out early unless you pay two months rent and want to loose your deposit...which i assume most do not get the deposit back anyway...so two months rent to break the years lease.

it takes a lot out of me to listen to what is going on around here but it is also good to know what is going on around here especially when the guy lives right next door.

glad he is not bothering me like he is bothering others. hope he gets out soon. But, they need the police reports. How many I do not know. So far, they do not have any.

Too bad management just doesn't have the power to evict. What ever is written in the contract that a neighbor violates has to have police report documentation.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ALW..sounds like a good day.

Tutu...need to read your post.

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuesday-Went to GP to get cleared for surgery. So far so good!

Walked another mile today but I'm exhausted!

Made an appointment for tomorrow with a chiropractor who does saliva testing, bio-identical hormone treatments, energy work, etc.

I'm really hoping he can help me figure out what's going on with my decline in health. I'm excited and optimistic about going. It's going to be costly because only the chiropractic part is covered by my insurance.

TuTu-I have to use a lot of topical steroid oils, lotions and cremes for my psoriasis. I worry about steroid use too.

I don't know a whole lot about Mycoplasma but my LLMD tested me for it along with Lyme. I think it's one of the co-infections. They told me not to worry about it to much because the Lyme treatment would take care of it. Think it settles in the lungs.

RosieKam-I hate creepy neighbors! It's disgusting what people can get away with and the rights that 'they' have. What's the world coming too?

Anyways, gang, I'm very proud of myself for walking 2 miles in 2 days and hope I can continue.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AK--Great for you to be walking!!!!

RosieKam--stay safe and away from the creepy neighbor.

Today was the first day all school year (since August) that I had to use my trekking poles in the classroom. Really bummed me out.

Not sure if leftover vertigo is bugging me or maybe because I cheated and ate a bagel and a piece of pizza the last couple of days. My legs felt like lead.

Gorgeous outside but tornado watch in effect for later.

Got my hair cut after work and now I need to go vote in the primary.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. very sorry to hear that you have psoriasis. Maybe the chiro can help you. Diet does play a part in it. Congrats on the walking!! good job!

hiker .. yeah, must be the danged gluten. I hate gluten. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Kam .. hope the neighbor continues to leave you alone. People are so weird these days.

I went to exercise and did 24 min on the machine, 20 laps, went to vote in the primary, then on to the grocery store.

We've already had dinner and now I'm watching the news and will get to watch my Spurs tonight! Woot woot! They are 56-10 now for the season.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Able to ......dang forgot.....

ah yes...got rosie out to toilet but forgot to charge power chair last night so we did not get far...let rosie off leash...she disappeared for about 5 to 10 min....hate that when that happens...she usually goes to the back of the apartments as their is always garbage where the pastor and his wife and 3 kids live on church property...

yep..she was back there, but then disappeared again....i watered plants while i hoped she showed up as she rarely lets me out of her site for longer than 5 min

she did not show after 5 min so got in power chair and looked for her...she was looking for me while i was looking for her...found her looking at the screen door of my apartment

she came in this time

i am still in coat and robe...next get up will be to get dressed

attitude is still poor but guessing it is because moving about is so difficult and vision is not good while looking at screen...

when i am able to go for a drive or do something around here I will have a better attitude...meaning when health is doing better

but thankful i got the outdoor plants watered and surprised that task only takes 5 min..it seems like so much more of a task

able to clean off the white board where i write down when i took meds

slept thru the night last night...hurray

need to do a better job of eating today.

things i would like to do health allowing

able to leave message with local pharmacy to see if they have filled the tramadol and if they will mail it to me...caregiver called it in...not sure if she let them know i am going to banner health now...they may have tried to fill it via the old office as i got two calls from old office yesterday i noticed...they did not leave a message

also would like to get copy of lab work that was done over 2 months ago and get it to LLMD

would like to make an appointment with neuro myself instead of going thru banner health referral for neuro appointment...especially since the one they referrred me to had a 3.2 rating...most of that rating was due to positive office points

the part about the doctor himself was very low

not sure how this works or where to start..i think just call a neuro that others have recommended and see if they take the medicare humana

both recommendations are a couple of hours away but they are not down the hill ...one is in cottonwood and the other is in prescott...i would prefer going to these towns vs down the hill to the phoenix, mesa, etc

also need to find out why i have not received a sleep study appointment yet...that one i hear is local..so need to contact the referral person at banner health to see what is going on with it.

contacted her via leaving a message that was never answered.

so, either i need the health to go in and talk with her at 8 am or write. if health is doing well enough 30 min from now..i will drive there and walk in...would prefer crusing there in power chair but power chair did not get charged last night

thinking via the keyboard this am

stuff i take to keep bowels moving is not currently available on amazon...so need to get to safeway and get beanito chips...they have them on sale...when i was there last they only had one bag..hoping they have more bags now..or i could order on line...from vitacost...think i will do that..better for health...as getting back to safeway most likely will not be do able

need to get rosie out for her after morning feed toileting and pick up the deposit she left thsi am and yesterday..but need power chair to charge up first

need to get dressed

would really like to put clothes away from laundry and pick up the stuff on the floor in the front room that has been there a year

so i will get back to you to let you know what i was able to accomplish this am..seems i am only able to do things until 9 am then it is down time for the rest of the day

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

tutu...sounds like a good day.

sent email to manager to see what it would take to get neighbor evicted but she did not let me know...she just asked if he had been bothering me...thankfully no

but still on my mind that he is not safe...and something is wrong with him.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

rosie is giving me the look....need to get up and get dressed. will read what you all posted later gater
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I think im on the mend. Today is last day of flagyl and fever never came back after i stopped flagyl so i never started augmentin

Things are getting a little more normal with gi....but there is a new pain this morning. Gi doc
Told me pain doesnt count with duvertuculitus...just fever, white count and scans...

So hope pain isnt a bad thing. I spent a long time at beach breathing good air yesterday. It was tricky cuz most of the time it was rauning hard and i had to park rught to get air in but not rain

I only got out twice for short time to let etta run on long leash but both times we had to get back in in 5 min so not much real exercise but ssitting. Upright. For 4-5 hrs was a lot of exercise for me

Im very tired this morning but managed to get trash out ti road in time

Its so hard for all of us. One little mistake lke a bagel and our life changes. ... i hate not being able to go out in my yard without respirator but im glad i dont have a creep living next door

I also hate paying such a high elec bill for my air machines but most of the time they keep my wheezing and cough away. Spring is the wettest and most challenging time

I LOVE amazon. It helps me not wear out neighbors so i dint feel so bad asking for help when i really need it

Take care everyone. Keep listening for sirens all of you in the middle. Be safe

--------------------

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

ok kind of drove here and there trying to get my bearings...

instead of taking rosie out for off leash time went to old doctor's office...walked in

asked why they were trying to reach me twice yesterday...one person looked in computer..nothing there

asked for copy of lab work that was done a couple of months ago...got it...new office had dropped the ball on getting a copy of it

asked about lab corp bill that was not paid by insurance...person i was talking with went to get the office manager....office manager needs a good case of chronic lyme disease...have had her attitude before....bad

she was not going to help....told her she had the papers she needed to help as i had mailed them two weeks or so ago.

but the first thing she said to me is we show you changed doctor's so you can not come back here...told her that is not why i was there

i was there for 3 other things but only got one thing out after that...had to lay in car as she went to check my file as by then i was not doing well...had been on my feet or sat upright for longer than the 5 min i can handle

she did come out to the car and tell me the codes were entered correctly now....she was not sure why the bill was not paid.

my hope is they just adjusted the codes and the bill will get paid now and perhaps that is why someone was trying to call yesterday.

out of curiosity asked her why i could not come back...she said that is known as doctor swapping and they do not allow that.

left there so glad i no longer had to deal with her.

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

again...kind of drove around trying to get my bearings....

went to new office..person that does referrals did not even acknowledge i was standing at her window..she was on hold on the phone

went to other window...she acknowledged me and told me it would be just a minute..i know from past experience she is in the process of checking in a patient via the computer

went back to referral window....still no acknowledgement....but noticed the name of the person on the window so that would work...i will write her...

need to know why i have not received a sleep study referral yet

also need to deal with neuro referral...not sure what to do about that....going to write her and let her know the issues i had with referral i was given

and i am hoping the banner neuro office will not charge me and i can see the neuro of my choosing

so guesssing next step is to contact the neuro of my choosing and make sure insurance will cover it

also wanted to have them copy my lab work but will ask person who is coming tomorrow to do that and mail it as i was done in

again kind of drove around a bit trying to find a place to let rosie have off leash time..went to one area and that area is pretty much not do able anymore...housing there now and they leave the garage door open so rosie goes into their garage to check things out...no no rosie

went over to rodeo grounds and laid down in car while rosie had her off leash time...est 10 min

back home now in bed

still had things pop in my mind i wanted to do but need to write them down for when health is doing well enough to do them

vision is being weird as i type this so tying with eyes closed.

brain is going so will stop now...but feels good to get some things taken care ofthat have needed oing for months now

maybe even a year as far as lab corp billing goes

next getup wil be too eat and take meds

reminded as how writing things done does not usually work as not usually able to read things o need to rely on what pops in my brain that i can do while health is doing well enough

tried to order beantiots on line but needed to order twice as much as i wanted to order in order to get the order free shipping...

what to make a pun of the word order but no dice...brain is not in order

rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

back to base camp
hiker53
Member # 6046

Bit better at school today.

Went to energy healer. She killed off another virus.

She said I need to get my life spiritually in order and she is correct on that point. I love God so much, but I get so angry because I am not well. Need to attend church regularly.

Resting tonight after I listen to Beth Moore--Bible teacher on the internet. Love her preaching.

--------------------
Hiker53

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Wednesday-Walked one mile today! Little easier, not so out of breath this time. Yay!

So excited about my chiro appointment today. The cost was exorbitant but I'm hoping well worth it.

He's using Dr. Brimhall's protocol. I'm not familiar with this doc at all but it combines different modalities of body work.

My first talk with him was over an hour! Then I went back this afternoon for my first appointment. Will have blood work later this week.

He used muscle testing and was asking my body via a chart what system to work on. So we started with emotional work. Worked on negative energy stored in my pancreas and released it. Then my body would accept some gentle spine work.

No adjustments just used a couple of gadgets but I'm sore. Also took home some Kangen Water too try.

Keeping my fingers crossed..........

Hiker-My diet is probably going to change to working with my new chiro. I better load up on junk! No, just kidding....

TuTu-Thanks for the encouragement. Walking with Josh sure has helped and the huge motivator for us is our upcoming trip in May or June. Have to be in shape to stroll around DC and get to the top of the Statue of Liberty.

RosieKam-Bet you worry when you can't find Rosie! When Rocky was younger I'd freak out if he took off. My former neighbor used to threaten to shoot him!

Kayak-I'm glad to hear you're on the mend! Speaking of spring, I'm supposed to take my Mom out tomorrow to buy some herbs and flowers for the two of us to pot. It's already in the 70's-80's down here. Doesn't bode well for the summer!

Hope everyone has a great evening!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Glad everyone is doing a bit better today.

Kam .. your episodes today with medical care is really exhausting. I did some doctor swapping myself last week when I found a new allergist.

It was worth the switch because he diagnosed me with MCAD or MCAS .. Mast Cell Activation Disorder. I've been researching it for nearly two years, thinking that was what I have. Yep, the testing was positive and it's very common for MCAD patients to have asthma too.

I found out two years ago that there are MANY Lyme patients who have it. I don't think they know what causes it, but Lyme is in there somewhere.

My greatest hope is to be able to eat more foods. My diet is very limited right now and it's very discouraging. I will begin a new drug on Friday and I PRAY I will be able to tolerate it and that it will HELP.

It's extremely expensive but I have good insurance so I THINK it'll be OK. Sure hope so.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ahhhh. First day i awhile not putting a b x in me. I never got my energy back yesterday-was in wc all da. Im slowly starting back on regular supps and hope that will make a difference.

Tutu i am hearing a lot about mast cell also. I dont. Understand it at all. Can you give me a good link that explains it?

Ak i went out in wc when rain stopped and tried to pick up decorative stone i have around the house to discourage critters frim coming too close. I got incredibly out of breath just trying to pick up these little 1" stones. One of the snow shovelers i hired was really fast but kinda crazy and he thru the stones half way across lawn. I need to get them up before grass gets high

Its crazy for us to have green grass now. Usually i dont mow for the firts time til end of june and then i only mow twice in july and august and once in september and im done.
This year will be different. Its good exercise for me and easier than the snow shoveling i didnt
have to do this year. I hope it doesnt bother
shoulder

Hiker...i got myself all excited about going back to church back at Christmas time. I still havent made it. It makes me sad. I feel i have very healthy spiritual connecton...many two way conversations daily. But i miss the friends i make at church where you dont need to discuss your beliefs...you just know and it makes for close friendships. Im wearing out my friends and neighbors who are clise to me with my increasing neediness. And im short with ppl cuz i hurt so much. I want so much to get just a little bit better so a 2-3 hour outing sunday morning is possible. If i can.just do it i know it will be good for my health

Well...time to start the day. Blue skies and pouring rain are alternating all week. Its spring

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Here are some links, Kayak... I need to find some for friends and family.

http://www.thepatientceliac.com/2014/01/04/mast-cell-activation-syndrome-madness/

http://geneticgenie.org/blog/2013/01/31/mast-cell-activation-disorder-mcad-chronic-illness-and-its-role-in-methylation/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3069946/

[ 03-18-2016, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Got our herbs and flowers in the pots. Now it's pouring down. Hope they survive. Have thyme, parsley, rosemary, basil and chives. Salvia, dianthus, coleus and vincas for flowers.

Also walked my one mile!

TuTu-Haven't heard of that syndrome. Glad you posted some links. I sure hope the new med will help. I know it's a real battle to find out why we're sick. Mixed blessing at times.

Kayak-It was so nice earlier and now it's pouring down. I heard at the hardware store it might get in the 30's at night over the weekend! Crazy!

Oh almost forgot, going to GI doc in the a.m. to schedule colonoscopy. Oh joy!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I ended that last post with "its spring" and on news tonight they are forecasting up to a foot of snow sunday night...near me it will be heavy and wet. Fluffy in the mts so maybe skiing will stay open longer

I took a few of my old stand by supps today and really did have more energy. I was starving again and went to store between thunderstorms and got a leg on lamb (well half) and mint jelly and cooked it and etta and i had a great dinner

Really wanted a harp for st paddys but too afraid it would put me in hospital.

I cleaned up kitchen, played with etta, gave two small tables away and thougt i had sold a big table but it didnt work out

Thanks tutu...i ll check them out tomorrow.

Ak im jealous you got to play in the dirt

Nite

l

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I saw that weather forecast yesterday. Lots of snow. We've given up hope that we will get anymore this year. It will be in the 30's the next few nights though. It's only 46 right now. So I brought my flowers inside!

The leg of lamb sounds delicious!

What did you mean by "harp" .. I suspect auto-correct got you.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Harp is a type of beer, Lymetoo.

Getting cooler here and some rain/snow coming, but then back in the 50's by Monday.

Last day of work and then SPRING BREAK!!

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:

Harp is a type of beer, Lymetoo.

-
HA! I would have NEVER guessed that. I've never heard of that. [lol]

Glad your spring break is coming up!! The kids have been out this week for SB.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Harp is IRISH beer! I usually buy a six pack on st pats and it lasts all year but times are achangin ... again

I took more of my regular supps this morning and again had more energy and less fog. Im hoping to be on all of them by monday and start two of mold tx that werr expensive to buy but have a shelf life so if i dont do them i waste the money.

One is nose spray for a stubborn antibiotic resistant bacteria called marcons. A large number of mold toxin ill ppl get it. Mine is only moderate so i hope one bottle does it in amonth

The other is a liqued i have to tske once a day to get high aluminum out of my blood. My pans are good but i have abused tums in the past...and i just read an artical about chem.trails. i didnt realize aluminum is one of three metals coming from them. I havent paid attention to that stuff but it is being addressed by mainstream ppl now....they cimpare it to flint Michigan cuz they find these 3 metals in water, soul and air and in.ppls blood in the same amts

After i get rud of those two priblems i will ramp up on welchol again...im.wy behind on blood tests cuz of other illnest. Im anxious to see good results again. Its motivating

Im really happy about having less brainfog

So all of you enjoy your spring....i ll see you after i shovel out!

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Sorry thts supposed to be soil not soul...

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Friday-Did 2 loads of laundry and went to GI doc to schedule colonoscopy for Tuesday. Came home made fried rice for lunch. Went for my 1 mile walk then came home made dinner. Just hamburger helper, salad and bread. Cleaned kitchen then went to visit brother's family.

11:30 and finally vegging out. Wonder if it's too late to watch Nights In Rodanthe.

Kayak-I sure wanted to go and get a Reuben and some green beer yesterday. I'm not drinking either so maybe when I'm better. You know I bought some Harp when you posted about it before. Didn't realize it's Irish. Good stuff!

TuTu-Wonder if I should bring my plants in too? It's gotten colder here also. This weather is crazy!

Hiker-Josh is off for spring break too! He's like a changed man. Sure we'll get some more exercise in. He bought a Fitbit and so far it's helping to motivate him. Hope we keep it up.

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ak-its great your one mile walk is getting to be a thing. I like reubens too. I often get one the day i take etta for haircut six times a year. But all my fav reataurants are there so sometimes i get seafood or italan....

I did too much yesterday cuz i felt so good and was in a lot of pain last night. The worst was consolidating the two small storages. I moved ten totes a hobby horse and a bunch of bags of
clothes

I was having a real hard time walking aall nigh. I must have hobbled to toilet ten tims for some reason

Today the plan is to pick up whole house. I got rid of a lot of bigger furniture lately and replaced with small metal shelving. Never was my style but now anything that is easy to clean,durable doesnt cost much and discourages mold is my style

I called a professional agency. The only way they come is a team of four for two hours and its about $350. I hope i can get stuff organized rught and find the right lady to hire. It has to be someone that can do what i cant like crawl in lower cuboards and get on ladder for higher ones

I

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I will be doing most of that from wc today....im thinking about getting to chuch tomorrow...they have a late service i might be able to make we ll
See. Have a good day everyone!

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Walked about 25 minutes this morning. Talked with the neighbor who is getting ready to garden. He is going to till and plants his onions next week. I won't plant anything until May.

My daffodils are budding and the forsythia is in bloom. They will get nipped by frost the next few days.

I have a lot of yard work to do. The little prickly burs from the sweet gum tree are all over the yard. I may hire a teen to rake them as bending over a lot is not a great idea since I am recovering from vertigo.

Lp--I love sleek modern furniture. Most of my furniture is teak. I probably need to replace my couch as is it old and sagging, but I like it because it is not oversized. I need a new mattress, too, but not sure what kind to get. Hate to spend money and not have it be comfortable.

Is anyone watching any of the NCAA basketball games. I bet $5 in our school's bracket contest and already lost it. I picked MSU to win and they are out already. It's more fun when I don't lose the first round. [bonk]

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by aklnwlf:

TuTu-Wonder if I should bring my plants in too? It's gotten colder here also. This weather is crazy!

-
I think it was below freezing last night and since I haven't planted them yet, I knew they could freeze more easily. They are still in their little starter packs.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hiker .. I've watched a few games. I got to see Stephen F. Austin beat W. Virginia last night. My brother who lives in Florida is a graduate of Stephen F.... I'm not even sure he watches basketball! I need to call him!

Glad I missed the Texas vs. Iowa game. Iowa won in the last seconds with a beyond mid-court toss. They would have played TX A & M next and we Texans would have loved that one!

Was also sorry to see Baylor get knocked out so early .. first round.

Went to choir this morning. It's always exciting to get ready for Holy Week and Easter. We have more choir members than usual, so it sounds nice and full.

Hope you can get to church tomorrow night, kayak. Let us know how it goes. It would be nice to be there on Palm Sunday!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Saturday-Made breakfast and did dishes. Josh and I went to the rec again and I put in my mile. Josh is up to 3 already! Came home cleaned porch and washed Ada's food and water bowls.

Josh and I spent part of the afternoon house hunting. He's trying to buy his first home. Found a real cute craftsman style 2 bed 1 bath in a pretty decent neighborhood. We're meeting with the real estate agent tomorrow. Hope everything works out for him!

Kayak-I overdo all the time. I sure hope you can find decent help. I used to clean house as a side job and learned some people don't do a good job. One lady I helped had MS and one was recovering from surgery. Good luck!

Hiker-My old place had quite a few sweet gum trees. I used to hate those little round things. So easy for them to roll under your feet. I don't know how many times I almost fell. Enjoy your yard work!

TuTu-Me, Mom and Josh are all going to Easter service at the local Civic Center. My brother's church holds a huge Easter program there so we're joining them. Must say I'm kinda excited about it!

See you all tomorrow!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sounds great, AK!!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement